If I'm 15 and I fap to my age lolis am I a faggot?

If I'm 15 and I fap to my age lolis am I a faggot?

Just call it hentai

nice trips, satan

underage b&

No. Posting on Sup Forums makes you a faggot.

Spiderman thinks you are.

lol no

Sauce? Been seeing this a while but never the set

15 year old girls are the easiest things on the planet to fuck besides 50 year old swingers. Redirect your energies.

Try pizza

nice filename

As109 is the author, you should find the rest easily

Ty

Wat?

No toppings

If you masturbate to cartoons you're a loser, regardless of your age, but I think people who are too young don't really know how to get decent CP, so I don't think it's necessarily bad if they only get off by cartoons.

Still, if you want to watch CP you should definitely look for it, if you have the knowledge required to find it. Restricting yourself to drawings just because some moral crusaders try to force you to do what THEY want you to do is worse than being a pedophile the way I see it.

If you prefer cartoons for whatever reason, then suit yourself, but if you do it JUST because it's "illegal" then yeah, you're a faggot.

of the cheese variety

>Restricting yourself to drawings just because some moral crusaders try to force you to do what THEY want you to do is worse than being a pedophile the way I see it.

No one cares how a pedo sees it, faggot.

You're the only one trying to impose your shitty opinions on how others live their lives mate.

You may not realize, but the only one being outrageously obnoxious here is you, pal.

Hes trolling you. Dont reply.