Gay guy here. A girl I've known for a while is offering me to try straight sex with her. I'm considering it...

Gay guy here. A girl I've known for a while is offering me to try straight sex with her. I'm considering it, although it seems really scary and vaginas sort of gross me out. Should I do it?

Also, ask me stuff I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSsu1SFbjO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it. With a condom on, a hole is a hole, really

You can if you want. It will work. I know. Stimulation is stimulation. And if you don't think it's working you can always think about BBC. That's what I do.

Youre gonna ruin your friendship with her. Dont do it. Just stick with boys, theyre better

You make it sound like you have sex with girls more often than you want to. Why?

I don't even know why I'm considering it. Probably just curious because I never have. Seems like the kind of thing one should try at least once.

just put on a blindfold and lay down, let her be on top. or without a blindfold, reverse cowgirl, yhen you can pretend its a dudes butt youre getting ridden by.

what does she look like?

of course you should try it, its a better feeling hole anyways

absolutely do it. i used to think i was gay, then i had straight sex.

hes gay, it doeant matter what she looks like. its be like you contemplating fucking a houseplant because it wants it. "i mean, im not into houseplants, but it might be interesting".

She's like 21 and has this semi-goth/fifties kinda thing going on. Red hair, pale skin. A lot of womanly curves and stuff, which might get in the way of putting myself in the right place mentally.

because like many closeted faggots I got married. Got hard every time i was supposed to.

Rough man.

A woman has never made me hard though, so I don't know.

sounds like a fag hag trying to rope you into some shit. tell her you want to do anal first to "ease into it" or something. dont stick it in her cunt without a condom shes never come into contact with.

also, tell her if she ever tells anyone, youll completely deny it and sue the shit out of her for defamation and harassment.

>Redhead
>Goth
Have her suck you until hard, then fuck her ass first. After you get used to the rest of her being around it's time to try that pussy.

Me neither. But like I said before...stimulation is stimulation. If you fuck in the dark she is always a he.

Just try it. Best case scenario you find out you've been bi this whole time and women are good. Worst case you tell her you're really uncomfortable and don't want to do it. Its sort of the same way as straight guys trying gay sex, only the other way around.

Blow jobs and assholes make you hard. She can provide both.

That is the most idiotic thing I have read today.

I guess that's true. Some days I'm like fuck it, let's do it. I'm super relaxed about it. Other days I cringe at the mere thought of touching one of those things.

Do it faggot. Join the hetero master race.

Stop acting like a faggot and do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSsu1SFbjO0

dude trust me, women are fucking crazy as a rule. the doughboys that think theyre a 50s pinup girl are an order of magnitude crazier. the ones that try to convince their gay friend to fuck them are a tier above. in all my experiences with women, the craziest shit you can think that youre like "no, no one would pull that kind of dumb shit" is just another tuesday for crazy women.

op, have you asked her why? is she just gross and hard up for dick, or did it organically come up in conversation between you two or what?

do what youre comfortable with. uncomfortable sex is worst sex.

It does though, even if you're not sexually attracted to someone it's easier to fuck them if they are at least aesthetically pleasing. If you had to choose between fucking a big fat ugly nigger or some twink you'd prefer the one over the other.

>op, have you asked her why? is she just gross and hard up for dick, or did it organically come up in conversation between you two or what?

She's actually quite pretty, but definitely eccentric. She's not the girl next-door. I guess she prides herself in how liberal and fine she is with everything, you know? It came up when we were hanging out with friends, getting drunk, and talking about sex. She's repeated her offer since, so I think she's serious.

>THAT FAG HAD STRAIGHT SEX LETS LYNCH HIM

Just sleep with a random girl; don't ruin your friendship. Use a condom.

Bi guy here, I'd give it a shot. I've had plenty of straight/gay buttsex and fuckloads of vaginal intercourse. Objectively speaking, I find vaginal to be vastly superior. A self lubricating orifice is a novel thing, and vaginal lubrication is so perfectly viscous without being too gooey, it really is a miracle of nature honed over thousands of generations of evolution. IMO it's not to be missed as a life experience.

Buttes feel good, but there's very little past the initial sensation of pressure from the sphincter itself. In the vag, there's a thousand intricate folds and complications that feel wonderful.

I would honestly give it a shot. Particularly if you know her and she's on a contraceptive (aka you can rawdog it).
Unless you have some quasi-religious conviction with being h0m0, and some guys do, and you worry that you might enjoy it too much and not be 'gay enough' afterwards.

Also... tits... I mean come on.

it's true. i NEVER fuck anyone without recording it. ever. pencams, hidden cams, whatever. i want proof of everything that it was consensual. i had an ex go crazy once back when i was like 19 or so, and she'd make whispers of "i'll tell everyone you raped me if you don't _____" fill in the blank. the threats were enough to take this shit seriously.

so now, unless i'm in a serious relationship, i record any and all interaction.

webm related.

Are you a trap?
If so, pics?

What exactly seems scary about it? Are you afraid that it will mess with your head and you'll be confused about your sexuality?

may as well do it unless you are proud of being a gold star gay. could make a good story if nothing else and its always good to expand your horizons

Yep. That's a positive attitude. I like your style. Wish I had some dick.

you better start posting more my dude

no you faggot

the main thing im concerned with for you is crazy feminazis bitches going all crazy feminazi ulterior motive on your happily flaming ass. admittedly, im probably jisy paranoid because ive been accused of rape and doxxed by someone who wanted me to fuck her and i said "lol no youre a fat little girl", but ye, if you trust that shes just genuinely curious and doesnt have any weird shit shes trying to do, go for it if the mood strikes. like i said, try reverse cowgirl anal and it eont be super noticeable different with dim lights.

see above. like i said, im paranoid about sociopathic feminazi schemes and its kept me out of a lot of trouble ive seen other people get into.

You guys are autistic levels of retarded with women.

Are they fucking crazy? Sure. Do you have to act like an autistic 12 year old to combat that fact? Nope.

>HINT: Doing so make you crazy too, fucko.

Why would you do it if pussy grosses you out and you like to fuck dudes? Why ask strangers on a gook sexcartoon forum? These things are just more proof that you fags are mentally ill. Wanna know one thing a straight guy never wonders? If he should fuck another dude. Get help you fucked up piece of shit.

I don't know. The nude female form is a bit scary to me. The sounds, the smells. It's just different.

>
>Why would you do it if pussy grosses you out and you like to fuck dudes? Why ask strangers on a gook sexcartoon forum? These things are just more proof that you fags are mentally ill. Wanna know one thing a straight guy never wonders? If he should fuck another dude. Get help you fucked up piece of shit.

Also keep your AIDS to yourself.

you've never been around a REAL crazy woman to make this statement. until you have, you really have no idea.

>Get help you fucked up piece of shit.

who should he get help from? because no psychologist in the world shares your attitude, unless they're from conservative fucktown USA and are fighting to enact legislation to put diapers on horses or some shit.

Do it.
Just concentrate on your penis' sensation.
Nothing to lose anyway.

Im not talking about a psychologist. You should be sterilised so that you dont make more mentally ill people.

don't be a pussy bro, fuck that pussy

Really?

>married and divorced twice
>one wife was a hairdresser/rollerderby girl/pin up model
>The other was Australian/model/photographer
>Both top shelf fucking insane
>Ended up spending a few nights in jail on numerous occasions due to insane cunts.

I am an oldfag. Been inside more crazy broads than you have dreamed of touching. I know fucking crazy!

The difference? I don't go full tard and record everything in anticipation of rape accusations or attempt to make women promise not to tell a word of my special secret.

Tards!

>getting this upset because a fag is potentially getting more pussy than you
lel

Question being gay do you want to have a vagina to get fucked or do you like having a dick I have always wondered.

sigh

Most gay men don't want a vagina, the ones who do don't consider themselves gay men

Nope. Try again champ.

That's the only logical reason to be mad, any other reason is too retarded to bother guessing

This video really made me cringe.

For one, these guys arent just gay, they are flat out retarded.

Secondly, if a straight man walked into the room the bitch would slam her legs shut in an instant and say you are harassing them,

But its okay for literal random guys to prod your puss because they are gay??

And on camera no less?

Fuck this gay earth.

ok lol.

ok, keyboard commando. if yoyre really an oldfag, you dont seem yo realize that times change. if you get accused of rape, theres some damned stigma about asking "rape victims" for proof.

ive been accused of rape. my friend is on the sex offender registry because of a whore who was embarassed and didnt want her dad to kick her out for being a slut. my uncle got raped in prison because his wife wanted a divorce and since he said no, she convinced their kids to say he touched them.

women are fucking insane, and just because you weathered the storm in retrospect, doesnt mean us not wanting to have our lives ruined makes us autistic.

So how would you feel if you woke up with a vagina one morning would you be angry or would you not care because you could still be have sex

This is a good point, OP. You could always still be have sex

im gay but im married to a woman and even though shes gay, because i identify as a woman and she identifies as a man we can still be have sex.

Going to go ridiculous lengths to "not have your life ruined" is the issue here. You can not combat crazy with crazy. THAT JUST MAKES YOU INSANE TOO!

You are a millennial, right? The generation of kids that don't know how to ride a bike and if they did it was always with a helmet and within a block of mommy's watch.

I can list all kind of anecdotes about people I know that have had issues with false accusations.

>Friend died in prison (MRSA)due to false rape charges
>Friend had to sell his law practice because his WIFE accused him of rape
>Know a guy that is in and out of prison because of a false charge from when he was 18. He so much as gets a speeding ticket now and they violate him back prison for another 18 months.

And guess what. . . I was accused of sexual assault when I was 21. Guess what happened when I lawyered up and told he to back the fuck off? NOTHING. It was dropped.

Stop being a tard. Stop illegally recording nude women and women getting fucked to protect you from the very slim chance one will possibly maybe accuse you of something you didn't do.

>Tard logic = illegally record bitch and risk being the sex offender list JUST IN CASE SHE MIGHT ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING.

Good, happy for you, I was with a woman who identified as a woman and I am a man who identify as a man so we could still be have sex. Sadly no longer with

as an outside observer, I can objectively say you're both fucking idiots. When you and your friends and family have this many interactions with "crazy" women, it's because you're crazy yourselves - that's why you attract them. To insinuate that it's all them with the problem is insane in and of itself. There's some definite shit going on with you booth (and your friends/family) to attract this level of insanity.

I'm 33, and I have absolutely no stories of women alleging rape or molestation stories against me or any of y friends or family members. Shit, I was a fucking drug addict and alcoholic for 12 years also - STILL no stories like this - because although I was a fuck up, I wasn't a crazy idiot. You all are fucked up if you have this many stories.

well, youre wrong about literally every assumption you made about me, but ok. lawyering up doesnt stop being harassed to the point you have to change your number. doesnt un-sugar the gas tanks of two different vehicles. doesnt get rid of everyone in the bfe county you live in treating you like a rapist because you "got so defensive about it". doesnt keep places finding bullshit reasons for firing you or hiring you because they dont want to employ a rapist.

im not the one who records shit, im just very cautious about dealing with cluster B women and have learned that any crazy bitch that has a seemingly innocuous request almost unilaterally has ulterior motives.

One of the hardest things to get used to is the difference in angle between a vagina and anus. I like the feel of vaginas more even though I'm gay. It sucks.

I am a defense attorney, you donut, my life is crazy people. Literally, I talk to insane people all fucking day, every day.

Whilst that doesn't excuse why I have put my dick in crazy too often, it does explain away most of your attempt at psycho analysis.

You also don't have many fun stories.

How many vaginas have you been inside of?
Do you like ass too?
Been sucked off by women and men? If so, who do you like better in general?

Oh I do - just none involving psycho women fucking over myself, friends, or family.

NIgger I'm a therapist who works with adults with serious/persistent mental illness. I know crazy very, very well. Literal crazy. I'm still not seeing this "false rape/molestation" phenomenon anywhere near as much as y'all seem to be.

Sex with 8 women and 4 men. I fuck girls but I actually date and commit to men that I like, unfortunately I like vagina better than I like ass; but just like every ass, every vagina is different so it's a toss up.
I also like ass yes
Men are better at head cause they know but women really aim to please so they are trainable in many cases where men are not. Eating pussy is more enjoyable than sucking dick imo because ball sweat is rancid and I hate dislocating my fucking jaw.

be a generous lover and make her cum a lot you will love it

faggot

>WHY CANT I TOUCH A VAGINA REEEE

Cute pic

>ask me stuff I guess

how many partners did you have in your life?