Took a Xanax after a night of hard drinking, about ready for a nappy nap, watching Freejack...

Took a Xanax after a night of hard drinking, about ready for a nappy nap, watching Freejack. What drugs are you niggers on? How's your weekend going?

coffee, nicotine gum, my psych meds, productive day so far in and out of house. today's my day off from working out. the gf coming over tonight to watch a movie.

Addy and I can't get hard but I want dick so bad.

try a cock ring or a bunch of rubberbands. some ppl like poppers but i dont

Nice, sounds like you got your shit on lockdown.

It's OK. I'm not really interested in my pathetic cock. I want a big one. Mine is so small and I think it's only fair I suck a nice big dick before I go to bed.

Or pee pee pump.

Um...what is that?

Since ~9 this morning? ~240 mg of oxycodone, IR

Penis pump. You really haven't heard of one? Google it man, it'll change your world.

Jesus dude nice tolerance. Around 100mg I start nodding. You in pain management or something?

Oxy, careful buddy. Whatever you do, don't smoke it, you'll never go back and just go down hill. You using daily?

lol I've been at it since ~2012 when I got out of the army after 4 years and 2 pretty wild fucking deployments - ever seen Restrepo?
I shoot half and snort half. Thanks for the advice. I am an entirely functioning heroin addict that just bought half a script of these cheaper than usual.

Been on speed and coke since yesterday

Nah never seen it. Good luck though mang, I was eating about 6 30s a day for about 8 years myself during the big oxy boom in the mid 2000s.Glad to be off of them honestly.

It's on Netflix/Youtube. You should check it out, its a good flick about what we did in the Korengal Valley. We merc'd motherfuckers. But yeah man, appreciate the support - I enjoy it and have the means to continue my use. I wish you only the best Sup Forumsro!

Damn man, second army guy I know that got into this shit after he got out. The VA will ship you off to a nice 30 day rehab program. It's not bad actually, you're with other vets and they take care of you. Ever thought about it?

How clean is your house and how pale so you look?

My house is moderately clean, so up to standards, and I'm pale as fuck

Hey, OP

I've been smoking 6~7 nice blunts a day. It's the summer and I didn't have the money to stay in the dorms, so a friend and I got a small place in one of the craziest black communities in the US. We make our meals at a local elementary school and buy weed everyday from a 16-year-old transsexual lesbian that apparently runs this block.

Nah man, I haven't even signed up at the VA since I ets'd. In fact, when I was getting out I lied and said I didn't have a passport so I could use orders/my active military ID (long expired now) to get home. I still have my CAC card and I'm not even IRR anymore lol. Fuck the army but I'll always be a Sky Soldier through blood spilled on both sides

i wanna be on drugs but im almost 30 and probably need to get my life together

I hear ya man, I'm not judging, just throwing that out there. I'm glad you at least have your shit on lockdown, as long as you got a place and a job, good for you. Wish you the best man.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, best to you as well. Stay strong, stay vigilant!

It's never to late to do drugs. I'm in my 30's and still fuck off just not around my kids and only on days off.