General cocaine thread

General cocaine thread.

Yay oder nein?

Addict?
Best experience?
Worst experience?
Price/region?
Whats your dealer like?

Any other thoughts opinions/thoughts on the whole shmeel.

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never used it. It cost €50 a gram. Depends on who you buy it from the purity ranges from 30-40% when you buy from a nigger or arab and 70-80% when you buy from white people.

Most of the dealers are immigrants btw.

Used to love coke, was never addicted tho.

best experience - NYC road trip with a few of my buddies, had a little less than a half ounce with us, just partied for the weekend, great time.

worst experience - Took gram to a concert, didn't realize just how awful concerts are on coke, super dehydrated, constantly having to go to the bathroom to do more, just not fun

Usually costs like 40 for a gram, 140 for an 8ball, about 2 hours north of Boston, MA.

My dealer was my cousin, great guy to hang with.

I'd definitely do it again but I'm in no huge rush

Where you from brother? UKfag here, just getting some context, most dealers are white bois over here, £50 a g here, purity im unsure, but its good shit. Its a lot of fun but its easy to get into and lose sight of your consumption

Op here, sounds like an amazing good tme, but i fucking feel your pain with the concert thing, most drugs are underwhelming at concerts. 140 for an 8 ball sounds good, im looking at £180 for an 8, only use it very rarely now. Kudos for the comment brother

Smoked an 8th of mango haze before an Asking Alexandria gig years back, spent the entire time wishing i was either in bed/dead.

Yay
No
Partys
Concerts
€100 a gram, €250 for an 1/8th / Ireland
Sound

Expensive and horrible for your health so I just do speed now. €20 a gram.

Addict? No, I love it though
Best experience? I met up with some of my mates that are dealers everyone had coke, loads of girls and fights, we ended up in some random girls house partying at 4am and continued until the next day
Worst experience? Been arrested too many times for fighting and assault, I get angry fast on coke
Price/region? 50euro 1g for alright coke and 80-100 1g for good coke
Whats your dealer like? I get my coke from a supplier, he's fucked up. I'm a dealer

Yay, pretty big fan try to do it with gf or at parties, never alone.

Haven't gotten addicted yet, dont plan on it.

Best experience - first time. back in highschool, shared 2.5g with a friend in a night and finished off a fifth as well, we ventured through the woods aimlessly for about 4-6 hours finding misc bones and shit.

Worst - recent trip to a friends 21st, started off real fun, getting drunk and moved into room with about 6 other people all taking lines, had fun after the first two (about 2 1/2 hours) after that started getting really paranoid and drinking didn't help. had to walk home.

Get it for around 65/g in the west coast sometimes cheaper, not usually more expensive.

fucking idiot, has a hearing aid before he blew out his ear drums shooting a sawed off without ear plugs/muffs.

ill do it again sometime, but adderall is cheaper and lasts longer, doesn't make me as paranoid either.

I can get speed fiver a gram in dublin, what county are you from

Cheers irish user, 250 euro is steep isnt it? Speed is my least favourite narco, great rush but feeling like you want to tear yourself apart the next day i despise. Ojly used it a few times, boost o the other hand i dont feel many side effects except being very ratty a few days later. Btw, is your country worth visiting? Really wanna come to Ireland

Region? dublin. forgot to add that

Went through a period of massive consumption a year ago. Bought from darkweb markets as the quality is so much better than I could get from the niggers round here (London)

Would definitely recommend cola afficionados check it out.

Op here, cheers for the replies guys, keep 'em coming, ill try to reply to commemts as i can, usimg a tablet repurposed as an obsolete potatoe doesnt help

Got the .onion for it brother?

Lú.
Ireland is this the most expensive place to get drugs in Europe on average price ( That includes Cannabis ).
So that would be a con to visiting but it really depends what you're looking for in traveling. I think its a nice place/ people but really depends where you go.

tl;dr: I recommend a visit.

Cheers dude, amd yeah i wouldnt be visiting for drugs just a nice place to take the missus for a week, see somethimg different. The job im traimimg doesnt enjoy narco use so i have to be clever about it when i use. Seems as though this is Sup Forums, want a pic of my gf? For, er, scientific/recreational purposes?

Is the darweb shit considerably better than street? Op here.

I used dream market - made over 30 buys there - it's basically amazon for illegal shit - sellers have reviews/ratings - never been scammed. It's just brilliant.

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion

Cheers for the comment mate, your dealer sounds like a fucjing mong, mine is too, he just ets decent shit, probably melted his frontal lobes from all the sniffing. Whats adderall like? Its scarce round my parts, had amps before but never aderall

on my link above you can buy gear that is comparable, im guessing the usual cut of baby laxative / benzocaine etc - up to much better purity - i tried various different ones ranging from £50 up to £80/g and I did notice a significantly better buzz from the more expensive gear.

Youre a diamond mate, ive got Tor etc so ive got a good handle on it, how long does it taoe to arrive? Ill ceck it out later. Amy sellers you would recommend?

Yeah I recommend a visit then It can be really cosy if you plan ahead.
>pic
That's your call man, I wouldn't argue against it.

Big help man, thank, any particular area worth visitng? Planning a visit in August before i start training? Bear with me son, OP will deliver, will not be sexual though, just a nice face

About 60USD /gram (San Francisco)

Although I did vacation in Jamacia once and bout what must of been a 3 -4 Gram sack fro 10$ usd.(1300$ J'ca dollars)

I havent placed any orders for a while now, but back when I did there was curtiscockywarren and periko. I have logged on and seen they're still active so that's good news. I rate those guys well. Sometimes it would arrive next day, other times 2 days. But I got no complaints.

Check out the feedback of sellers and as long as it's all 5 stars then you should be pretty safe.

Damn, going to have to order me a little something now I'm logged in and seeing all this flaky goodness!!!

Kek it out, brother

here in Costa Rica its 8$ per gram. kek

OP has delivered

Damnnn, i need to come to you man.

I couldn't advise anything like that, I just get wired and go to nice looking forests with friends. also what country are you based.

Sorry for tempting you brother! Let me know how it goes

Manchester UK buddy,you say your dublin mate?

Louth; the other potatoe was Dublin.
UK? So you're close by and will blend in with the rest of creatures over here. I really don't have any other advise other than Dublin is no different than any other Capital City its a tourist trap with junkies and gypsies and lads on bikes stealing smartphones every 30 mins. SO if you do go have fun mate :^)

Dublin is the best though unless if you want to spend your holiday with culchies and farmers

I agree it is, I'm from Drogheda an theres nothing worse than farmers in the town on a Saturday

Liverpool, England. Fucking love it, but only do it rarely now due to parentage. £45 a gram for flake.

My missus is a dirty bitch when she's been on it as wel! Takes OVER9000 minutes to cum if you do too much though

>CIA the tread

Tread? Ill give you another shot at that.

I used to be seriously addicted to cocaine. I started shooting it toward the end. I quit cold turkey. It wasn't that hard.

Smokes really nice with hash