Penaldo :(

When did Fagnaldo become soooo fucken shit people are talking about Zidane exposed more like "best player of 2016" EXPOSED. HE's A JOKE AND A FRAUD KEK. Who the fuck compares this fag to Messi lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_top_scorers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plus he gets caried by bale,ramos, and benzema as seen today cant do shit on his

He'll still win all the individual awards regardless of how he's playing as long as Real Madrid doesn't bottle the spanish league. I can't wait to see all of you getting buttblasted when the inevitable happens.

lmao

the issue here is you don't think Real Madrid won't bottle the league

Exactly what I said on the RM-Celta gamethread, except is not as good for CR as you think it is...
Quote:

I love it, because we've seeing this kind of coments here (and on forums, on football-related TV shows, on newspapers, on interviews to the regular Madrisista at Puerta 55), after pretty much every fucking game for the last three or more years...
Everyone appaled at how shit CR is and how he should've been sold years ago. How much of a dead weight he is for the team, at everything but scoring penalties or stat-padding against bottom teams.

Then, by some miraculous fixture and/or a teammate scoring an incredible last second wonder goal, for everyone's surprise, Madrid/Portugal gets to save an otherwise catastrophic year with a title. And suddenly we're reading all about how "CR is in is prime and the best ever!!1! And also, please give the guy the Ballon d'Or and every possible individual award"

>inb4 Messifag blah blah
Check the archive. Check Youtube videos on the things I mentioned. I swear, this guy is the luckiest motherfucker in football history. Never, ever, have I seen anyone else get so critically and timely bailed out with titles won IN SPITE of him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>except is not as good for CR as you think it is...
You're wrong, my white friend. It's great for CR and not only that, it's terrible for Messi and his fans. In the end everyone will forget how crappy TSUUUUUUUUUUUU has been for the last couple years, they'll only remember how he managed to win 5 BdO's in "Messi's era" and how he might have been in actuality better than the autistic manlet. They'll remember how he carried Portugal to glory, how he saved them from failing to qualify for the WC, his best years at Manure and his first three seasons for Real Madrid. They'll remember he's the player with most goals in the knockout stages of the CL and how he holds the record for most goals in a single edition. They'll remember he has more golden boots than Messi and how he dominated in two leagues, thus proving himself.

They'll forget every single bad thing. In 20 years time nobody will remember Portugal would've failed to get out of the group stage (composed of Hungary, Iceland and Austria) in the Euro if not for the change in regulations and how he missed not only a penalty but also three clear chances that would've sunk Portugal otherwise. Every single thing Cristiano wins, deserved or not, only adds to his legend and shits on Messi's.

Cristiano might have left his best days behind long ago, but I'm forever grateful for his existence. If not for him, Messi, a great but by no means GOAT-material player, would've been absurdly glorified because he lucked out and was born in one of the least talented generations in football ever.

The TSUU posting is all ironic right?

>he lucked out and was born in one of the least talented generations in football ever.

This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_top_scorers

Notice that 8 of the top ten are 21st century players. At least 6 of them are Messi's generation.

Absolutely laughably retarded

Can you be more of a cliché Sup Forums contrarian?

listen to me you fucking leaves and niggers and other americans...
i dont fucking like faggy penaldo peasant but only a complete football noob would claim hes anything other than superman. the guy is literally build like perfect lab-made footballer.

again, hes a peasant redneck faggy gipsy.

and i fucking hate real madrid the most.

good for you cigan

Goals in the CL don't define which are the best players and honestly, even if they did, most of those players if not all were already past their prime when Messi became a regular at Barcelona.

I don't care if you call me a contrarian. I never thought he was GOAT material despite watching every game of his ever since he was 19yo and it'd annoy me if in a few years people started blurting out bullshit like that. Cristiano saved this sport.

Right wing messi is the best messi. Glad he back on that position.

I'm sorry for this huebro, guys. Not everyone of us is that retarded.

And you, huebro, stop embarrasing ourselves

Stop being an insecure little bitch and feeling embarrassed for something someone of your country said. Why do you care what they think of us, monkey?

also
>stop embarrasing ourselves
it's "us" in this context, not "ourselves", shitstain.

Why do I get the feeling that most Ronaldo fans like him because of their own confused homoeroticism towards him?

He doesn't get this kind of space anymore. Now he gets one guy charging at him and another coming in right behind if he manages to beat the first guy.

Sheeeeiiiit, kek. Why did you have to make it this obvious tho? You were getting quite a few responses from us

Underrated. RAPIST

Cristiano Ronaldo: El Luke Skywalker del Balon, el cuarto rey mago, el heroe de espana

Lionel Messi: El ladron, el enano malvado, por que no te quedas en panama y acabas con nuestro sufrimiento

Ronaldo>Messi

accurate af. Madrid are about to tank hard.