I'm 29 and never smoked pot but a little interested. Is it worth it?

I'm 29 and never smoked pot but a little interested. Is it worth it?

No. It gives you depression.

Smoking every day gives you depression after you quit cold turkey.
t.pothead

Not really. It's kind of nice but nothing special.

No you get STDS from marijuana paper joints

It does not give you depression. Especially if you smoke it when you're over 20. Pot is awesome. Best drug ever. Has virtually no negative health affects and is awesome for any occasion.

Yes, just try it. It can open up your perspective, and change the way you look at things as a whole.
After that, it sort of just becomes a masturbatory experience and nothing more, like beer, ciggs, or anything else in life.

I agree with this guy, its ok, but i probably wouldn't go out of my way to do it unless i was extremely bored.

it enhances whatever you're doing, all your perceptions, so if you're going to do it and like read philosophy and contemplate the meaning of existence it can be life changing, if you going to use it to watch old 90s cartoons it's meh

some people relax on it, others get anxious. im the latter type. however, it really enhances music and food and opens you up to creative thoughts. regardless of being relaxed or anxious. give it a shot. its pretty much harmless.

sure. but lots of older people are dissapointed because im comparsion to alcohol its almost nothing.

love it.
try it when you are in a good mode. you will love it to.

If you just do it for doing it, you won't get the fun part...
Try it in a safe enviroment and plan every step of the experience... (e-cig, pizza, videogames or netflix)

Not even remotely true. I cut cold turkey 6 months ago after 2 years of smoking every day and nothing happened

It's not this good, but yeah it's pretty good. It does have downsides though. Great medicine, great way to pass time with entertainment or taking walks. Good to do with your gf and fuck, good to do with friends and do recreational stuff. Remember there are indicas, sativas, and hybrids. Sativas get you into a more active, cerebral and slightly (SLIGHTLY) hallucinatory headspace, indicas will chill you out and get you more social with shifting of perspectives. I'd say try it out with good friends/people you care about and trust. Just don't do it all the time or make your life about it. Great thing, best drug, but still just a drug.

Everyone's different in this respect. For people who are more prone to depression and habits that can lead to dissatisfaction with yourself then yes, constant use will get you more depressed because you will dig yourself deeper in that same hole. That's not the case for everyone.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j39tUKGzLIc

Not really.

You get a bigger high from fucking or working out.

However, girls are stupid and smoking even the weakest shit gives them an excuse to act slutty.

Overrated and not that great of a high. It's more of a pacifier that people use as a crutch to get through the stress of life.
There are a lot of other drugs that are way more fun if you just want to do some for testing purposes.

Highly recommend. Was an everyday smoker for about the last 2 years (22 now) and smoked since I was 15 consistently. Been clean about a month now and just bummed I have to come home and drink (lab tech jobs drug test and all). Can't wait until I pass my piss test b/c then starting smoking again. I feel like my brain is just hardwired to accept it, I dunno. Just feels like you're sinking into a hot tub whenever you take a nice hit.

If you have anxiety can it make it worse my anxiety is bad enough to need meds so that's why I ask

Try a lower thc level strain to start

i smoked too much a month ago, was high for 6 hours, had a panic attack and haven't felt normal since so no don't do it lmao

Smoked some in college. It was fun. Sometimes it does a lot, sometimes just enough, sometimes a little, sometimes nothing at all. Depends highly on what it is and how you take it.

Years later it becomes legal in my state. Friend starts getting into it and I'd do it when I visit. It's been a fucking wonder. After doing it a few times to party instead of alcohol it's insane how alcohol has remained legal and pot hasn't. Especially considering that pot was a lot less potent back when it was banned yet alcohol was still pretty much alcohol. I'm being 100% serious. If you wanted, you could smoke your brains out on a Tuesday night and be completely fine to work the next day. Not saying you would. And it's my experience you're less likely to do something fucking stupid on weed than alcohol like drive.

To top it off, my friend has an incredibly abrasive personality to start and is 10 times worse when he drinks. Smokes weed and he's a totally normal and likeable person. Not like a stoner but a someone that's actually fun to hang around. If you've never smoked before it's easy to pass this off but lots of other pot smokes have had similar experiences.

Try it out. Give a few strains a shot and different methods of smoking it or eating it. Do it instead of drinking and you'll see what I mean.

It could be fascinating at the begining as your brain reacts different to various stimuli,
but in the regular smoking routine it gives you
sensations near to nothing.

It's nice to try it out but avoid to smoke it daily.

maybe you don't like it. but is it worth trying for the first time? 100%

Cannabis is many different things to many different people

You won't know what it is for you until you try it

worth what... what would you think the downsides are..
Of course its worth it, it's like alcohol. if you can't take it you'll feel a bit nausious, throw up and go to bed, if you can take it, you'll be fine.

trying has never done anyone any harm, whatever you hear people say.