Eternal /trb/

Useful /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Is 17 worth it? Why would you not spend 50$ on a spreadsheet update you pleb?

Why the terrible reviews? Ching chongs dilly ding dilly dong

youtube.com/watch?v=aChEfegmumE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-businessman-pays-spanish-third-9643491
youtu.be/Ea9DeVodWPw?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like 50% of Norbro threads use this OP

>no previous thread
>twice in a row
GJGE

>tfw will never be able to put my countless hours of managing to practice

lead by example you fuck, how's your save going?

yeah but the first happened a long time ago and the second happened pretty recently

I honestly only have like 10 different OPs saved on this computer and since noone posts more I have to make due.

Take it from a man with a cuckolding fetish

You are a cuck

/Qt/s edition.

qts edition

hey man i'm all done with her now, onto the next girl innit

also
>take it from a man with a cuckolding fetish
uh wouldn't you prefer i took it from your bull?

DELET THIS

Oi stop that

2st for Mitch's career ending injury's 30 different stories.

You should make some new OPs then. This one is not only shit, but it's repetitive.

Brazilian qts subedition/ Norman's gf edition

I mean, Ive made a couple different OPs, but that's the most recent one and I like it.

toss a logo on this one and it works

bingo edition is always nice

posting this one because butters likes it

has there been a direct corner goal since FM10?

that san marino pic is the save i'm still playing right now desu

Put a bunch of ''He certainly didn't mean that!'' and ''It's his first goal of the season!''

Hasn't it just become way to easy for you?

I thought I had seen one posted here right around the time that I made that.

But that would also be the only one I had ever seen. I try to force short corners though, so they don't happen in my saves.

Jair really wasnt that good, was he? This guy recently turned 19 and he looks quite a bit better than jair.

i liked the ops with animals desu

Is Mitch, dare I say it, /OurGuy/?

this is gonna be controversial

No. Mitch is a guy who is here, but he is not our guy.

I wouldn't say the guy you posted was better than jair, but I was under the impression that a lot of jair memes came about after he was talked out of retirement several times.

Honestly, due to the fact I've been cucked real hard already, I am afraid that I have to say yes?

yeah

i want to move to another club and start a new challenge, but i can't leave rotherham because i keep buying new goats to nurture

Ever thought of getting a new FM then?

>find CD
>great physicals
>great mentals
>det 20
>work rate 16
>above average technicals while being a 15 yo
>EU citizenship
>buyable with change because he's from a 2nd tier Czech team

>ask for scout report
>very prone to injuries
>low adaptability to another country
>175cms
welp

We're reaching /ourguy/ levels that shouldn't even be possible

>tfw actually going to make it to the CL semis in my first season in the CL

Probably get pissed on by City or Monaco or something when I get there but still

also
>wants a 2500 p/w wage while being a 15yo slav

>cuck
>mentally ill
>shit at FM
ticking all the boxes tbqhf

thanks for the OPs lads, things will change in the future I promise.

i've been quite off the loop
pls tell me about the chinks being buttblasted

how would i become /ourguy/? do i need to get famous and make subtle references to my power level?

miles said several years ago that they would need to sell 20k more copies in china to warrant a translation.

Chinks come back 5 years later and point to the quote when sales have gone up 20k and demand a chinese translation.

Miles says 'no, the amount of text has multiplied and so has the cost' chinks have a hissy fit and go to steam to review bomb the game.

The Jew at SI didn't have enough shekels for the chinese translators, so the game wasn't available in chinese, which made a lot of chinks really mad.
And brazilians as well, since problems with the brazilian league/teams/players made the game unavailible to be bought by steam in Brazil.
There's been quite some time since I last saw you here. How's life?

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-businessman-pays-spanish-third-9643491

im still shocked that this was possible. Is this the ultimate FM achievement?

fuckin hell, i talk about the weaboo guy and there he is, hey there hermano

Have you ever been exposed in fm?

every single time the ai figures my tic tacs, happen every couple of years, feels bad man

sure

i'll probably get 17 eventually

>You'll never have the gratitude of this spanish qt

youtu.be/Ea9DeVodWPw?t=61

MODS

also, goodnight lads

Sure stay up a bit longer

Ok, that was random.

Probably when I was coaching Cruzeiro right after I left a formerly 4th division team that I led to 2nd division in 2 seasons. Won the state divison and went on to get eliminated at the Libertadores by a mexican side and when I started to appear like we were going to win the title I led the team to a massive choke and ended up in 3rd, barely going to the Libertadores next season.

>Needing a spanish qt when we live in Brazil
Right butters? ;^^^^)

>text has multiplied
it has?

also im reading the reviews and chinks or not i can;t find a single good one, wtf happened here

what issues?

Been fine, pc went to shit, managed to recover the save but was tied till recently to the notebook that i use for work, good enough to watch my stuff but since it had so much less processing capacity each day of my save took like an hour so i stopped playing, Now i got a similar pc as before and decided to open the save

>73754644
slavs will be cucks

me?
I recovered the entirety of my reaction folder, it may be a bit outdated since i haven't merged the folder in my notebook yet but...

naito

yep, by fucking Crystal Palace
>win 4-0 against shitty
>3 days later lose 1-0 against palace at home with them being in relegation zone
>months later lose 1-0, again, this time they are 19th

I feel like I'll see this in-game from hereon.

b-baka

of course it is (You), how it is going with Macri wipping your backs in there?

add
>this kills the GK
somewhere in the pic and it's perfect

a thousand times better than the leftist loose cunted teethless operated whore, but a lot of work before all the problems the leftist loose cunted teethless operated whore created are even close to fixed, a long road ahead
im bad economically tho, having trouble at work, the months that go well i make quite the good penny, then there are months i don't make a cent and live off those good months, like now

i'm a freelancer too, i'm pretty gud now, however sad days ahead. It's getting pretty fucked up around here.

The situation is similar here, but our new ''president'' is not doing much. He is just almost as bad as the leftist whore that just left. I've come to a point where I'm starting to consider supporting the ''new elections'' movement.
Well, talking about football, how's >your team IRL? Thing's also pretty bad here. But >we are ''close'' to signing Drogba, so I guess it could be worse.

>le Drogba maymays

I'm pretty sure you'll be facing a tough year bro

is this even the same face?

Benfica are managed by Conte in my save and Diego Costa plays for them. Top kek.

This good enough?

things are hard, thinking about ways out more often than not here, also, summer is being hell, between not wanting to spend too much, the heat, and the autism i didn't even do anything on christmas and new years, just bought something luxurious to eat and took it to my mother who made magic with it
how's summer treating you?

> ''new elections'' movement.
Im a bit disconnected with politics in general outside of my cunt and murrika, what are they? A group demanding extraordinary elections or something else?

My team irl fucked up it's chances in the league again, won the National Cup and got into libertadores again thanks to it, lost the classic,
>hurr durr we may have lost the classic but at least we won titles recently
tier may mays and preparing to sell off to europe for pennies every single promising player that showed it's face thorough the year

noice

>Drogba
what for

The problem with summer around here is the fuckin mosquitoes, fuck this shit. It's being quite nice tho, 2017 has started in a good notch around here.

I'm even thinking of saving the money now, picking up a bag by mid june/july and making a trip to know the Bariloche area. Have you ever gone there?

>35 days to next match

GREAT

I still think a ''he certainly didn't mean that!'' would be better. But it's still quite good.

>A group demanding extraordinary elections or something else?
The thing is, our last president was impeached, and the vice-president assumed. Some dumb idiots were thinking that it was unconstitutional or simply want new elections. And the way things are going I'm starting to think it's worth the cost to make new elections.

>Drogba
>what for
Marketing/ lack of actual strikers.

Q U A L I T Y
U
A
L
I
T
Y

nope, but yes to those small towns around the southern region, those welsh and german towns, would reccomend way more than bariloche.
Bariloche here is a touristic destination almost only for teenagers in their end of class trip and they destroy the place, so it's okay if what you want is fiesta, but for anything else there are better places.
Depending on when you go there it can be full of 18 yos drunk and fucking everywhere with the random cringy teacher that went along or completely empty because LOL season is over
try exploring the possibility of other towns and cities in the region and from there go to the mountains if party is not your stuff, Las Leñas may end up being more enjoyable for skying or acting like a richfag, for treking, fishing and stuff a small town close to one of those huge lakes may be better
Unless ofc you want the party part of things in which case wait till december and go to bariloche.
The rest of the year the place is mostly dead but since i have never gone and only know from other people i don't know everything, so there may still be something fun to do.

will go worse than Baka and Tevez the chink

>Drogba
>what for

he is elite and we need some heavy signing so the presiden't can lay of some pressure of his back

Rodriguinho is World Class

seems like an unnecesary expense on a player that is too wasted to turn things around, kinda like Tevez in baka, but the best of lucks, it may end up working somehow

i'm planning on taking my fiancee there. Thanks for the heads up lol

have a good time
kids here literally break up right before the trip, it can get funny

I might change my plans tho, gonna look into the villas you talked about, don't wanna my brazilian qtie partying around Bariloche kek

has anyone ever had as big a cunt a chairman as me?

that's now 9 (N I N E) times he has sold players in the last 3 seasons.

beyond a fucking joke

post rare brexits

This man makes my trousers tight.

are the offers actually too good to refuse?
how economically starved the club is?

if you have money go full richfag in Las Leñas, if not then little welsh town and go to a huge ass lake surrounded by forest, that's what i would do

>EPL

that's not a rare brexit, thats the same rules as previously

>9 (N I N E)
that shit would drive me out of the club.
just pray for a takeover and shackle down your remaining youth

>are the offers actually too good to refuse?
>how economically starved the club is?

not even remotely. he's just a complete and utter cunt. i should also add that he done this at 9pm on transfer deadline day, and i had no chance to get a replacement, and done the same last year too.

did miles ever add corruption into this? Because he's being paid below the table by your rivals to fuck you over

no joke why not fuckin resign senpai, they'll do shit without you

get rid of everyone on frees as well

>Shity contends the top of the table with me all thorough the first half of the season
>keep themselves above me the vast majority of it
>suddenly fall apart completely with 10 games remaining
>City

>print the profile of the chairman
>cum on it
>send it to the irl chairman of the club with another sheet saying ''fuck off''
>profit
>captcha is ''LODGE HUEMAN''

unexpected

>Joe Dodoo

happy for simeone the cheating bastard

is their manager Remi Garde?

COME ON YOU FECKERS ONE MORE

Nah, he was sacked in lille and then nice after fucking up the league. Now hes signed for guingamp in ligue 2.