Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Wwyd

WWYD to Crason?

>
id lay all four of these girls faces down bare ass in the air and just got to town fucking each one from behind. then moving along and working my way up and down them until i get all 4 on their knees and rain cum down onto their tonges.

WWYD to this slut?

Wwyd

Wwyd?

This condescending braggy bitch from your school is going to the same party as you dressed like this. The next picture is the state you discover her in...

Id smash the patriarchy

Actually post about another girl and you might get something

WWYD?

i'd try to titfuck her and make her feel bad for having such small ones.
then i'd tell her to give me her mouth to fuck so she'd be eager to make up for it.
i'd fuck her throat hard while she gagged and then finish all over her face

what is wwyd?

I'd fuck the one on the right from behind while I forced the two on the left to play with wash other for my enjoyment. When I was about to finish I'd pull out and cum
In the middle one's mouth. Then I'd make her spit it into the left one's mouth who would then eat right's pussy until she orgasmed

Wwyd?

What would you do

Find Zoe passed out at a party wearing this.. WWYD?

I would take the one on the right, pull her dress up above her firm, round ass, and squeeze it while I rip her dress below her tits, which I would suck and bite the nipples of. I'd get behind her, gripping and squeezing her little tits until she winces, and fuck her pussy until she's dripping wet, then slide my dick into her asshole, pounding it and slamming against her jiggling ass until I cum deep in her.

Hope your in here bro,
That's fucking awesome, if you wanna do one more brutal.. to the same extremes as previously it'd be hugely appreciated!

So your girl would be getting tag teamed to fuck as one after another slam her, taking in turns, swapping out of her pussy into her arsehole. She's screaming and screaming until finally she gives in,. She's got cum dripping from her mouth, pussy and ass, so much so there's almost a pool on the floor under her. Her knees are grazed from being dragged around so much. She's given in to them and is lying lifelessly just taking it. A guy lies her face down and is slamming her little arse hole, her tits are grating against the concrete floor, tearing at her poor nipples... She's taking such a beating but for some reason she feels an orgasm building. She can't fight it anymore and cums... The hardest she's ever come in her life.

pick one and wwyd?

>unzips penis

sniff her feet

take Photos of vagina and stuff like that

Id walk in and make sure shes out cold. After making sure she is id start slapping her face with my cock before slowly spreading my precum all over her lips until im rock hard. once im hard enough i start fucking her arse dry as to leave no damage and no one knows that i forced my 7 inch cock in this unconscious slut. Finally id get her a glass of water for her for when she wakes up but not before ive cum in the glass.

WWYD to this girl?

What would you do to this slut naked in a public bathroom

wwyd to her?

Wwyd to this slut

How would you rape her

Spank and fuck her tight ass until I pump her tight pussy full of cum and hear her moaning like a slut

Not the guy from other thread but i do extreme aswell :p

her tits will get tied up tightly and when they turn purple they will start getting beat up
violently, all while forcing her to beg for more hits on her udders. after beating them up she will be recorded and
told to beat them herself while moaning for her dad. The video of her smacking her tits till they bleed while moaning her dads name will be send to her mom and dad.

wwyd to her?

Who goes to the pool with their twins and wear matching bathing suits with matching towels?

Feed her to a shark

Take her clothes off, put one of her arms off throw her into the ocean and watch as the sharks swarm her and rape her

take her to a back alley, hire a street gang to take turns on her all night. more of her

I would flush her down the toilet so the sharks can eat her when she makes it to the ocean

Wwyd to this fat slut? Good response get her phone number

I would kick them both into the pool so the sharks could swim up from the deep end to feast on their flesh

I would take a harpoon and get her in the leg. Then kick her off of my boat to use as bait so I can try to catch a great white shark

This is the last I'll be able to post, gotta go.
But it occurs to me that after a while she'd be even too used up for horses. So, she'd be given two options; to be used as a cock sleeve for pigs in Japan and be on t.v. there, or as a cock sleeve for recovering circus elephants. If she wants the pigs she'll be given a chemical injection periodically to allow her to have 30 min orgasms like the pig. If she wants the elephants, then she will have some ribs removed but her cunt an ass hole will be surgically tightened so she gets torn all over again.
Now, do this whore something insane

Oooo this girl looks like the perfect specimen to catch me a tiger shark

keep going/more detailed ones for more

wwyd to her?

wwyd

Push her face into the bed while I ram her fat ass from behind, spanking her massive ass and watching it jiggle and shake.. Groping her massive tits and making her scream while I fill her pussy up with my warm cum

I bet there are sharks in those waters. I would cut off her boobs and kick her in to be feasted on

Forget this guy,

I want to bury my head between the legs of both these, Girls, and let those nice plush legs wrap around me while I go muff diving.

Oh shit I like that bro!! Love as brutal as possible!! Even all the way....

So your girl needs tying up in front of all her family, especially if she has younger brother/s. She'd be hogtied and stripped naked of course. The family would then be forced at gun point to brutally insert things in her, starting from a pretty gem butt plug, a vibrater in her pussy until she orgasms but then it takes a turn for the worse for her.. they are then forced to find items round the house to put in her.. in size order to slowly stretch and destroy her hole...

Don't forget about the sharks

This girl seems appetizing to my sharks

handcuff her to a dumpster in the alley, have about 7-8 rough looking guys surrounding her. Each time they pumped a load into this blonde's tight cunt, I'd give them 20 bucks. 25 if they really tore that pussy up.

Would here be sharks in that ally

Absolutely awesome bro!
Her final hour arrives, she's truelly abused, holes torn up, she's passed out multiple times from being throat fucked and not allowed to breathe. Her pussy is red raw and bleeding. Her stomach is full of cum so much so she is coughing and puking it up. The homeless guys are all down with her. As I promised to bring another to them the week after they discard of her, leaving her hogtied out at night nearby in a forest. The creatures are quick to find her, they are curious and fuck her multiple times but get fed up with her battered body and all she is to them now is a screaming, whining meal.

wwyd?

Also anyone else have the remainder of the set of her or more wins or other info

You'd have to be tempted to rape her surely?

I would have a shark eat her. Thank kill the shark. Than have the shark made into sushi. Than I would eat the shark

after her dad has seen the video ill make him come over and beat her tits himself while cumming inside his own daughters pussy. The girl will beg and cry for him to stop but as soon as i put that gun to her head she will beg to be impregnated by her father, after this night she will go home naked with her fathers cum dripping out her womb.

(Pic is her and her brothers, do it filthy)

What about this girl? ;)

Super cute, would make her rid me and rock those hips all over my dick.

looks tasty, I would lick her ass and finger bag her from behind and make her scream until she couldn't take it anymore.

I love the one piece and those legs. I want just rub those up and down and fuck her standing until I cum on them.

Killer stomach, but would look better after diving into her camel toe and licking her clit through he bikini to make those abs dance as she came.

Love it! Go even more brutal if you wish!

Ah perfect! So they would be punishing her little pussy, the vibrater comes out a toilet brush goes in, handle end first, in and out slowly going further and further in, she's screaming for them to stop but the gun to their heads says otherwise. She's now managing to take it pretty much all in, so a baseball bat is next, the family lube it up and squeeze it in. It's so much wider and such a squeeze, so much so they press it against her lips and the gunman has to kick it hard to get it to stretch her enough. Eventually it slips in..

how would you humiliate this cheating whore?

She posted it on her non-private twitter a few days ago so I'm really just helping out

would you cum in her while shes riding you

Id shove that bottle up her pussy while i raped her ass and filmed it for her dad to watch and wank to

I'd take the center girl, smack her face and shove it down into the ground, with her ass in the air. I'd pound her asshole while she eats out the girl on the right, who will be sucking the tits of the girl on the left while she fingers herself.
I'd squeeze her ass and pull her cheeks apart, teasing her asshole with my dick, before I'd fuck her pussy until she's wet, then pull it out and pound her ass and slam against her jiggling ass until I cum deep in her little ass. Then I'd tit-fuck her while smacking her face, and before I cum I'd shove my dick down her throat and fuck it until I cum down it.
I'd grab her wide hips, putting her legs above my shoulders, and would bend her on herself until her feet are above her head. I'd fuck her and slam into her until her body aches, and cum inside of her, leaving her pregnant and dripping.

Probably one of the best bodies IV ever seen in my life man, that stomach!! Got any of her arse?

wwyd with her ass

strip this slut and grope her body. Moar of her

>(
its so tight

>1146x2277
Oh shes showing off her cunt slutty body i see, she is a proper slut. Well if she dresses like one she will act like one. I would take her into an alley in some big city, an alley where hobos live, dirty cocks and smelly guys. tie her up next to the dumpster and let the hobos go at it, her cunt getting ravaged by some dirty smelly men will make her even puke perhaps, but i will not clean her up. she is to be there for 3 days, and get impregnated. Once impregnated she will be written all over her body, "I fuck anyone" "Piss on me and cum inside" and slut on her forehead and on her pussy "STD Slut". Then she is released and is forced to walk home like that, naked filled with dried cum stds and smelling like piss

Do her, dont be afraid to get dirty, i have no limits, dont mind scat snuff etc. anything you want.

How would you rape this slut?

God man, absolute heaven! Do you nudes?

I want to wreck her tight body by fucking her missionary and making her pregnant and thwn making her regret it the rest of her life

More! She looks like she needs a rough pounding

I'd like to catch her at home trying on that dress just to rip it apart. Start with the top and expose those nice teen tits. If she fights I'll pistol whip her until she submits and gets on her knees. Force her to suck my cock until I'm hard then flip her over and call her brothers in the room. Make them watch as I sodomize their sister, ripping her asshole apart and tell her I'm not stopping until she learns how to suck dick properly and motion for the brothers to take out their cocks. I'll be pounding her ass as incentive as she desperately takes both her brothers cocks in her mouth sucking them hard and praying they cum soon as I bounce her ass off me thrusting deeper in her rectum repeating I'm not stopping until she gets them to cum. She switches between them and is now swallowing both her brothers cocks getting them deep in her throat until finally they cover her face in jizz. She's crying as I speed up and fill her asshole with my cum. She seems relieved until I tell them to get her parents. I want the whole family to use this whore.
R4r brutalize this whore too

Rub my cock against her little ass until I'm leaking precum all over her ass, making her walk around with her butt covered in my cum

want to get balls deep in that ass. Tell me you can strip this slut for us :)

no unfortunately

Fuck yeah I would. I would pound her from underneath as she did what I told her and reward her by rubbing her clit before I dump a white hot load of baby batter in her cute little cunt.

I'd rip her tiny tits out of her bra, tearing the bra apart. I'd squeeze her tits until she bites her lips, then bite her nipples until they bleed. I'd eat her out while finger fucking her, getting her wet and ready for me to fuck her. I'd ab use her petite white body, fucking her while she stood, until her legs would give out and I'd have to hold her up to cum deep in her womb.
I'd rip her asshole apart with my dick until it bled, then cum deep inside of it as I spank her ass until it's red and welted

tear those shorts off her and fuck that pussy hard and raw until i bust deep inside her

have some more ass , wwyd. will post 1 more

thats hot, heres your view when you tear it up

Fuck all from left to right

Little nerdy slut

I'd fuck her with you. Treat her like the slut she is