How many do YOU have of her? I have around 20

How many do YOU have of her? I have around 20

moar.

Post them all you glorious bastard!

so what's the story with her? Are those pics taken by her husband or was she cheating with another dude behind his back?

Wow. Duck face and white trash tats. Who is the lucky guy?

dunno, but she was probably a cheating whore

IS a cheating whore

do cheating whores always have those stupid tattoos, with quotes and sayings on them?

Yes

i was wondering exactly the same thing when i saw the pic, and then scrolled down and read ur comment

the best sex i ever had was with some chick with "faith" tattooed in cursive (ghetto kind) on one forearm and "family" tattooed on the other. her name was rain. she was a nympho. would do anything to get my dick hard after i would bust. spending nights with her would leave my nuts feeling totally drained for about 12 hours.

she didnt shave either, so my loads would just leak into her bush. sounds gross, but sticking your dick into a sopping wet bush/pussy while she begs you to fuck her and choke her is pretty amazing.

miss you rain, wherever you are. sorry i stopped talking to you.

nah sounds hot, doesn't sound like the type of girl to wife, but fuck

Snap Chat mlwarwick does hair brush in pooper and loves to be dominated. She swallows. Tell her Martin sent you and you will get ass.

moar

at that point in my life, i was trying to get my shit together. her family had a sizeable pot farm somewhere in northern california while it was still illegal. i was trying to get my shit together and she was trying to get me to sell lbs to people i knew. one day she was like "hey i have 5 lbs in my trunk and i cant have it all in my car at school so can you come hold some for me" and i never responded. and i didnt respond to any of her other messages for the next couple of weeks and that was that.

now that i am doing well, i would love to see her again. making a good living, have some investment property, and i would love to have a total freak slampiece to share my life with.

alas, her number is long gone.

well thanks op for sending me down this memory lane. i dont have any pics of her anymore unfortunately.

thanks for sharing, if I was you, I would have dated her as long as she wasn't a whore, then again I am a degen

she was a whore usually, but she was really into me for some reason. like cut off her other fuckbuddies once we started hanging out even tho we werent official.

was trying to get out of being degen. now i want to be degen again but a comfy one under a facade of normalcy.

>i want to be degen again but a comfy one under a facade of normalcy.

That's the way to live senpai

Good stories!