everything else

camembert, you uncultured swine

magnificent

I'ts actually brie

seems like brie you moron

pepperoni smelling gouda

wait it's the same thing right?

Feta cheese master race

Did you stick your willy into that, son? Tell the truth.

user that looks a little under aged to me.

maybeee...

Stinks like feet and only tastes good when melted. But damn is it good

mods

mmmmm

master race + best brand out there, Normandy reporting in

Bonjour Eliott

I know no Eliott mate

Nothing quite like the creamy tanginess of soft goat cheese

Jean c'est toi?

best cheese to me is aged parmesan and truffled gouda

needs more brie

Non plus, jsuis de Granville

Hnnnnggg!! So fuckin hard rn

havnt tried this yet

goat cheese is delicious

on a first date I took a girl to a cheese shop and bought brie that we ate while watching a movie. She didnt think it was weird at all and seemed to have more fun than me.

I can smell it
the smell honestly ruins it for me

Triste

Casu Marzu, mmm good.

The thing about the smell is you don't really notice it during the meal, you're in the thick of the stink as it builds up. But when you leave the house and come back it hits like a brick

Fucking murican incultivated

agreed
>goat cheese master race

Cottage cheese

>gouda
nothing better than a well-aged gouda. fuck brie, fuck camemberts, fuck all the soft cheeses.

When disturbed, the larvae can launch themselves for distances up to 15 cm (6 in). Some people clear the larvae from the cheese before consuming while others do not.

pfft murican.....the guy is wearing a kickball jersey

I made this. it's not god tier, but I think it's going to bee good

Wonder what the first person to ever try that was thinking

my nigga

Cmon would someone fuckin post it already......we all know why this really exists and it aint for this kinda cheese!!!!

I've literally no idea what you're talking about.

youtu.be/PbjEY7WpJtQ?t=3m3s

Well, its kind of like that civet coffee, where the animals eat the coffee beans and then they make coffee from the beans shitted out of the animal, I just hope it was some really poor person that didn't have anything else to eat and tried it, mmm good.

"I'm fucking hungry who gives a fuck if there's maggots"

I think this poster is fond of dick cheese

no..
Camembert has much more stronger taste. On the other hand, Brie is much more creamy and mild

you uncultured swein

with vintage red

Oh, I've had that one. Didn't like it though. I did a blind tasting of ~5 different coffees, picked the "common brand" one as my favourite, and the kopi luwak tasted like watered down. Then tried them all again cold, and fuck me, it is a shitton of sublte aroma... actually nice, and very mild (perfect for people with acid reflux or similar problems) but I still wouldn't buy it. Not for the fact it was inside a lemur nor the price, it's just that I like my coffee hot, and it's just not as good when hot.

how about extra sharp cheddar

Raclette literally does not have a smell once its melted, I think you are confusing it for something else

surprised no one has posted some dick cheese yet.... c'mon Sup Forums, thought you were better then this :(
closest we got

what'd you expect, b is full of summer fags now

>good tier cheese

>god tier
>posts the most fucking basic cheese there is
smh

>god

read the op again guy

I wonder why "dick cheese" became a cultural meme instead of vag cheese. Those meat pockets produce cheese at a way higher rate than any dick could

The Morbier is fucking disgusting, and I'm french

Your nose is broken dude
Melting it creates the smell

>It sure feels good to be a man and not some sissy faggot that is scared of these lil'maggots.

Camembert master race

>I'm french

As someone who worked quite some time selling cheeses and meats and shit I can say that this one is objectively the best cheese ever made. Not sure if it's available outside of Germany so... sucks for you if it isn't

there can be only one.

What, swiss cheese? it's everywhere

100% my cock pulsed a second at the thought of this delight

this. smells like the worst feet ever. amazing flavor.

This one in particular. It probably sounds weird for the majority of people you can't categorize cheese that easily and "swiss cheese" is extremely vague

Because your dick cheese is literally caused by a bacteria found in many cheeses, including most blue cheese.

Vagina however contains the same bacteria as yeasty tuna fish wine

Cottage cheese can fuck off

can you show me where it is purchasable online? I don't mind if it's a german website, I know enough to navigate

But user, you're just making shit up

Its so fucking good... I think it smells good too... too bad they dont have it anywhere in the UK

raclette is the shit. we make one here that made it on the list of top 66 cheeses worldwide

i wonder how cheese made of human breast milk would taste like

Now i want some cheese so fucking bad. But the latest shops closed 7 minutes ago... now i have to wait until the morning... but I love brie, tea and some crakers or crisps (chips)

>dont have it anywhere in the UK
Really? We have it here in the US, you just have to look for it. I thought you guys were more lax with your cheese laws and imports

Cottage cheese is good. You have to look at it as its own thing, not so much a type of cheese

>But the latest shops closed 7 minutes ago
Your stores close? Where do you live, the moon?

i use it in my lasagna recipe instead of ricotta

Yeah. I lived in belgium and it was everywhere. In the UK never seen it. Ive checked the whole cheese aisle in many different supermarkets and my sisters who also live here now also have done so, all with no result. Maybe in some specialty shop, but there isnt really a specialty shop for cheese.. And dont think they have them in the polish shops either.

I don't like the "rind" or whatever it is.

Does getting it in a container as a spread ruin it?

shop.rewe.de/PD926340
The only online shop I found, if it doesn't work google it yourself idk

The UK, all supermarkets around here close at 10 or 11PM