How long was your 'act like Tyler Durden' phase?

How long was your 'act like Tyler Durden' phase?

Mine was three years.

About 2 weeks.
I was in high school.

I'm literally him.

I became the narrator

I didn't have one but thanks for asking my dude :^)

>wanting to act like Tyler Durden
>not Robert Paulson

That's how I know you're a pleb and I'm a patrician.

Confirmed for watching the movie once, eight years ago.

I watched it last night you fucking cuckold.

a hurrdurdurr clean food please, fuck off

But user, that's the correct relationship to have with this movie. You haven't... watched in more than once, have you? Recently? Dear god...

do you mean not giving a fuck, living in the lowest means possible and being a psychopath? then it would be about 2 years. i'd burn all my shit and become a drifter but unlike jack i unfortunately have responsibilities.

I never had an act like Tyler Durden phase, that's pretty fucking autistic. Most guys just have a "talk about starting a fight club with their friends" phase. It lasts, like, an afternoon.

I had more of a travis phase

It ended?

>The film features 3 instances of a fullscreen photo of a penis being shown between frames, the most prominent being at the very end

Lol if you watch this movie regularly you're gay

Me? I'd serve crab legs

I didn't really have a Tyler Durden phase but sometimes I used to question if I'm a fucking schizo.

He acts like me tbqh

>surf Sup Forums
>every 2 threads is filled with cock

lol if you surf Sup Forums regularly you're gay

What was he thinking?

I guess Sup Forums made me a half-gay desu.

shit, i left the cooker on

Sup Forums made me bi desu senpai

>desu
nope. you are fully gay.

I'm too depressed to leave my room

No, I'm straight, but also half-gay. I guess that means 3/4 straight and 1/4 gay.

Mate, Fight Club was a satire. Tyler is a representation of hypocrisy of ideology, of how dangerous they become when put into practice. He claims to rally against dehumanisation but as his cult grows we see that's exactly what he's doing to his followers. He corrupts nihilism, his words are shown to be superficial as he bends his idiot followers to his will. Tyler shaves their heads, takes away their names, puts them in uniforms and berates them over a megaphone. He becomes an unofficial authoritarian government and a symbol of fascism. They carry out terrorist attacks for him. The film is a satire. Anyone that doesn't see the contradictions and faults in Tyler's mandate is retarded. Or young. And of course Fight Club is very popular with teenagers that like it for the wrong reasons.

Would it help if i pot a picture of my penis?

OPs question and the way it was phrased suggest that he is aware of this

DELEET THIS

>I became Jack Durden, not Tyler
>srs

I transitioned so I can act like Martha

thats because they are looking for meaning that isnt there. i just enjoy watching a man decent into madness while unknowingly causing destruction wherever he goes.

She kind of looks like a tranny desu.

>How long was your 'act like Tyler Durden' phase?

aka your "redditor" phase

I remember in middle school and 1 year of highschool there was bathroom chestboxing clubs. Considering my prime bully became concussed from his head bouncing off the wall it must've got pretty rough. For some reason my autism little brain didn't think these were real fights regardless half of them probably regularly being more brutal than Timmy and Johnny meeting on the flagpole 5 feet from officer friendly.

1 day. I tried to get my only friend to punch me in the face but he called me crazy.

I would have punched you, user.

How nice of you... I guess. I considered punching him but that would've probably just made me lose my only friend.

I didn't have a "phase" but to this day I suffer depression knowing that I don't look anything like Brad Pitt. It was just especially bad during the late 90's - early 00's.

This, you can only act like a dick and be likeable if you look good desu

>tfw if you punched yourself in public during the CURRENT YEAR you'd just get recorded and laughed at on social media

That was the most unrealistic part of the story for me. Guys at bars saw this whacko in the parking lot talking to himself and punching himself in the face and then decided to follow his every word as gospel.

>ask my mom if she ever saw fight club
>she says "you don't talk about fight club" with a smirk

I love me mum

Tyler is Satan. His plan is to return civilization to a prehistoric and pre-Christian pagan period; ala the age of Aquarius (which itself is the zodiac symbol preceding Pisces - the fish symbol of Ichthys being used to symbolize Christianity at the time of its inception).

I mean, let's be blunt - the first time he hows up, he's dressed in all red like a cartoon devil. He "possess" the narrator like an evil spirit. He insists to the narrator that God hates him and they don't need God anyways, while marking his hand with a chemical burn that eventually becomes a mark of project mayhem (mark of the beast). The first rule of fight club guarantees fiht clu can ONLY grow is people rebel against it's own rules, hence guaranteeing his club will only have people who implicitly disrespect authority. Project mayhem members dress in all black like members of a satanic mass and are told things that devalue their humanity ("you are all part of the same compost heap"). His cult manages to infiltrate the police force late in the movie, implying it is incredibly successful at infiltrating power institutions in society. Finally, when asked who would fight if he could fight anyone, Tyler says "his dad", which makes no sense if he's a imaginary person, but makes lots of sense if he's actually the devil; he wants to fight "his dad", meaning God.

Oh and fight club two kind of implicitly confirms this theory.

@73756663
downvoted

Why hasn't Invisible Monsters been optioned yet?

Kek, whatever

@73756744
lern to context

6 months and it got me a gf, then I realized I was being stupid and lost the gf.

Honestly I'm just posting "medieval people getting stabbed while being okay with it" images now

@73756950

Wish I could have smoked joint with painter of paintings