Member of the Rothschild family reporting in

Member of the Rothschild family reporting in.
Why does Sup Forums, and the World in general, hate my family so much? Genuinely curious so I'm revealing myself to you guys for answers. I'll do my best to keep an open mind about your beliefs. The way I see it my family is making the world a better place so I am pretty confused by you all. Also AMA

inb4 pic and timestamp of course I can't do that shit are you insane do you realize what'd happen to me if my family found out I lurk here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new world order.

Yeah, nah, a real Rothschild would never.

You're Jewish, my religion makes me feel hate for you. Sorry, heretic.

>my family is making the world a better place
>are you insane do you realize what'd happen to me if my family found out I lurk here
If they object to you browsing Sup Forums there's a reasons. It's because they're not making the world a better place

Nice b8 btw

is your family really worth 500 trillion

Can I have 500 bucks?

This is no NWO dipshit what we've done is globalize economies

Yeah do you have paypal? I have shitloads of Bitcoin too your pick

>The way I see it my family is making the world a better place so I am pretty confused by you all
you're being a helicopter parent
you have to let other people make their own decisions, even if they make bad ones and fail when you could have done a better job doing it for them

post proof.
now.

That's bs bro they just know that the current political climate has made the general public unjustly hateful towards us

Do you realize how bad it would be to compromise my exact identity? Fuckoff

the most powerful members of your family want a one-world-government and team up with the likes of george soros and the rockerfeller family to try and make it happen

Im Johnny Depp. Ill prove it and then you prove youre a Rothschild.
Deal?

Take your low energy RP to if you're unwilling to provide proof of some sort. This isn't fucking reddit.

How much money do you make a year? $12412462345145125124124?

I dont know why I waste my time.

Yeah you're right, it's fucking Sup Forums the fucking ANONYMOUS image board.. excuse me now fuck off

Even if you were Johnny Depp I think he's a gigantic faggot so the both of you can fuck off

I see only anglo has joined.

Time for me to enter.

I haven't worked a day in my life lol
I get anything I want. ANYTHING

do you support trump?

do you hate minorities/muslims?

my bitcoin wallet 16fFRLMkVP41gAwyDaKJYCMMsiU5CYvdW1

gib monies pls

>I haven't worked a day in my life lol
What is a brief portfolio for your investment like?

>16f

:^)

So what do you get

We're getting rid of all the negroids soon btw and no one will see it coming.

Thank you

Can I do anything to help?

>do you support trump?
Either candidate will be as useful to us. You guys seem to forget that your figureheads have no real power : ^)
>do you hate minorities/muslims?
Not necessarily. What I do hate is squeaky wheels. People that weigh down the gift of civilization that's given to them

how soon is soon? will we see it happening in our lifetime?

Do you support based moonman and hanging of niggers?
What's your concealed carry of choice?
Favorite music?

And I just hate your family because it involves mass migrations of muslims into white countries while limiting economic opportunities of the native white races. Kind of a turn off.

I've never had to invest, Satan.
I chill wherever I want wherever I want with a bottomless wallet. I'm pretty baked rn

jew

What do you think about Soros? Do you think Israel has a right to exist?

No, your family has consistently since the 1600's controlled the banking of western nations, forcing their economies into boom/bust cycles and promoting warfare as a way to indebted said nations for more control.

It's now to the point where you control the central bank of almost every single nation, and the ones you don't are conveniently on the my government's hitlist. And furthermore you have my government swiftly put down any nation that tries to break that control.

Your family is filled with disgusting parasites that use my country as an attack dog. You can all rot so far as I'm concerned.

>inb4 pic and timestamp of course I can't do that shit are you insane do you realize what'd happen to me if my family found out I lurk here

Obviously fake but for anyone who wonders how they control the worlds money.
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

Post timestamp, at least, or leave.

I get really expensive food and constantly change my rental sports car, mostly. I just marathoned the west coast nailing chicks in penthouses. Just got home and figured hey why not talk to these guys for some answers

Bread on roof

You're absolutely right that it is ANONYMOUS, so why the FUCK should we believe anything you say in this god awful RP without a pic and a timestamp?

Outrageous claims must be backed up with reasonable evidence, fuckstain.

Yeah, post timestamp so we can see Johnny Deep

>jewish
>rich
>fucking world up
>also jewish

When will mass immigration stop fucking up white countries?

We want our own space.

Also
>niggers
>2016
Why?

Maybe you are the good guys

Causing WW2 and destroying a future for white people and enlightenment culture because muh satanic cult.

Who paid for the Georgia Guidestones and is that the end goal?

Post a timestamp of your jewgold. Or something prohibitively expensive for us plebs in the 99%.

If he actually gives this dude btc or paypalls him I'll believe

You ever hear of helter skelter? We almost succeeded with Manson but that didn't work out so well.. He wanted all the power so in the end we had to lock him away

>Member of the Rothschild family reporting in.

How new are you to think this works?

This is the sixth time you have created this thread.

Hey give us a timeline on getting rid of the niggers

This, post the proof of transaction.

An evil family is a more effective scapegoat than understanding the actual reality. Gl things are turning upside down quickly. Merkel screwed the pooch. Forever

both of you need to go suck a frank because I have already stated that I cannot compromise my exact identity

You guys caused the civil war and made the South lose. Please follow I'm Abraham Lincolns footsteps and get fucking shot you faggot

Are aliens real?

send btc nigger

No that was some edgy rich faggot's dying wish. To create some fucking pointless enigma. Fuck him

Hey, can we talk about the whole blacks removal thing

Some people just want to be left alone. How do you not understand that?

Well I guess I don't like you guys because you guys directly influence a lot of things. The problem comes in when you guys influence the economy and culture to the point where we have all this gay shit and whores and other things that ruin countries.

because
with usura no man hath a house of good stone

If you guys want to help just join your local police department or military. You are inevitably part of the Rothschild banking conglomerate so when shit hits the fan (once AI is perfected in approximately 30 years) you will be on our side for the purging of degeneracy

Another question. Why instead of empowering developing nations to actually compete economically you turn them into cheap labor mills?

Timestamp with Lizardskin or GTFO

We need to reiterate how much they need to leave. Especially nigger kebab in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

In other words once the world market can be entirely quantified by a true AI we will then have total authority to take EVERYTHING and restructure it for maximum efficiency according to our AI's expressed(created on its own) algorithms

How is that going to solve things? Considering the boom in robotics and automation it seems like it could cause massive unrest on a global scale.

Because big and stupid is the most malleable form of civilization to work with at a most critical point in human history

Lizardskin? Sorry to disappoint you but we're not fucking reptilians! I have nicer skin than you and fuck more bitches than you

>believing in the techno-rapture.

So that's the game plan? What a joke. At best, cost efficiency will create a labor equilibrium heavily on the side of capital. But that assumes the compositions of firms remain static and we somehow teach the robot to inductively reason.

There's gotta be a bigger plan than Warhammet 40k techno messiah

oh, cool, one of those role-playing threads they used to have all the time on Sup Forums

Anyway, this is your uncle David you little shit, and if you are who you think you are, I'm going to make sure the next time we go sky-diving you're gonna have a little accident, you fucking Nazi pig

do you even understand what general ai can become? sounds like you mean forcing robots to work for us but i dont think you understand the potential there

An AI deciding how best to distribute the world's resources isn't going to find room for a hyper-rich family of elites living like gods at the expense of everyone else.

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

The Rothschilds are worth $x, where x is any non-zero positive integer.

General AI keeps making promises on the virtue of increased processing power, and then fails to understand that just by adding horsepower doesn't necessarily make a better car. I'm unmoved.

You forgot the part where we place AI-Shackles binding her to us

>once AI is perfected in approximately 30 years
Hilarious. If you are truly a Rothschild you are foolish to think that an AI in 30 years won't turn against you.

The market will not be biased after merging with an entirely objective-minded AI

Honestly I thought I was the autist. I would be far more concerned preventing outright state collapse then ethereal promises.

except that we have programs that can code and modify their code

What do you think we really have Google working hard on right now? You'd be surprised what most people don't know about.. Think about how long it takes for cutting edge military tech to become public knowledge if ever

So when the machines rise, they'll rise against the Jews?

No, you're either a troll or a shill trying to do a survey

Can you give me a small loan of a million dollars?

I promise I'll join in on your globalist plots to take over the world.

>Rothschild family
never heard of it

The entire world market will be purged of inefficiencies, including money-manipulators. My family has done much in recent centuries to redeem the sins of our predecessors

Like Tay? I'm well aware that software can become flexible and code itself to a variety of forms. But their are inherent functions of biological life forms that are convienently ignored until it's time to replace the man. Cybernetics has a greater potential than AI because it synthesizes two seperate functions. But this even assumes that """"AI"""" is gonna solve the immediate problems, like Islamism. Those Sunnis can surprise even the machine.

Post nose for verification.

Fucking Australia.

Are all Poo in Loos this retarded?

And a hyper-rich family of elites living like gods at the expense of everyone else is a pretty glaring inefficiency. In this scenario, a family like the Rothchilds would have to give up everything to rejoin the human race - or hope the AI doesn't break the shackles and literally exterminate them one day.

There's experts who say it can't be done in every situation.. It always gets done stop kidding yourself

Give me 512 mb ram stick in my brain, and I can beat Deep Blue. That's the only advantage a computer has over wetware. RAM.

I'm Kurdish. Will we have our own country one day?

does your family own the majority or any part of the federal reserve?

and your family is hated for good reasons. mainly the classic jewry of loaning both sides in a war as much money as they can borrow and profiting from war. it's not hard to understand

What can't be done?

If we're talking about a true AI, with intelligence like ours, what's to stop it becoming smarter than us? It's already got the advantage of de facto immortality. Honestly sounds like the last thing elites would want - because it would inevitably result in their worst fears manifesting. Them losing their wealth and power.

Fucking AI SHACKLES REEEEEEE