Hi I'm Jim everybody loves me I am so casual and I never try at all or take my job seriously despite that I keep...

hi I'm Jim everybody loves me I am so casual and I never try at all or take my job seriously despite that I keep getting promoted and receive more and more responsibilities I make a point out of slacking off and badmouthing my place of work and my superiors but I'm never fired, nope, I just keep rising in the ranks, I am so well adjusted and self aware I am the only normal person in this office filled with crazy characters *looks at camera halfheartedly* I'm a deep sensitive character too though remember how I didn't get with pam for almost 2 seasons while stringing along other incredibly attractive women just for the hell of it? remember how sad I was? but forget about that let's go construct some ridiculously convoluted prank on Dwight for no reason now that would have gotten me fired for obstructing labor and creating a hostile work environment in a regular place of business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybmSO6zkpgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u jelly OP

who's the hottest office girl and why is it Angela?

The show lasted too long. It was nice for a laugh now and then but it lost the edge it had where it made you cringe so hard it hurt. The UK one never lost it, but it a fraction of the length.

Is Dwight an alt-right 4channer who comes to make anti Jim threads on a daily basis and say this ?

Jim was a hard worker, pretty sure his sales numbers were just as good as Dwight's.

stay mad

>it's a michael says something inappropriate to an ethnic minority episode

>"I used to be young and cute and sorta funny and I could do those cute, little episodes of The Office. And everyone who watched the show was like, “Who’s that actress? I like her.” Now I’m just a fat mom. Yeah, and you take one look at me and you’re like, “Oh, loser.”

>subtle psycho pam thread

Noice OP

>I'm also madly in love with the actor John Krasinski
JUST thread?

ITT: high-school kids trying to get The Office.

Old

Fat preggers pam is best pam

>I think I'm better than everyone else because I have a child wass worst Pam.

Women like this exist.

>hi I'm Jim everybody loves me I am so casual and I never try at all or take my job seriously despite that I keep getting promoted and receive more and more responsibilities I make a point out of slacking off and badmouthing my place of work and my superiors but I'm never fired, nope, I just keep rising in the ranks, I am so well adjusted and self aware I am the only normal person in this office filled with crazy characters *looks at camera halfheartedly* I'm a deep sensitive character too though remember how I didn't get with pam for almost 2 seasons while stringing along other incredibly attractive women just for the hell of it? remember how sad I was? but forget about that let's go construct some ridiculously convoluted prank on Dwight for no reason now that would have gotten me fired for obstructing labor and creating a hostile work environment in a regular place of business
White Privilege: the Character

Probably because he's charismatic. I wouldn't buy shit from dwight but I feel like Jim could persuade me with less effort

>Jim was a hard worker
By his own admission he doesn't give a shit for most of the time he's there, and only puts in effort for a few select periods such as when he gets rejected by Pam and transfers to Stamford.

>his sales numbers were just as good as Dwight's.
Dwight was constantly stated as being the top salesman at the branch with the best numbers. I think it's mentioned that Jim is #2, but they aren't equal.

Finally someone gets it

>OP is definitely a Dwight

>You will never have a Dwight at work who you make utterly miserable

youtube.com/watch?v=ybmSO6zkpgg

How wonderfully reddit.