Ask the Master of a Panamax vessel anything

Ask the Master of a Panamax vessel anything.

shouldn't you be watching out for errant us navy vessels rather than posting on Sup Forums you fag?

Why do some people eat cooked carrots? I mean that's just fucking disgusting with the exception being if you cook them with brown sugar, because that's delicious.

Bosun is on errant us navy seal watch.

what the fuck cunt damn trump really has upped the flouridation in your water hasn't he

Not sure either and strictly forbidden on board for obvious reasons.

How do I get hired on a shipping freight?
Dream job tbh, manual labour then chill on the open water for a bit, then more manual labour. Seems pretty comfy

are you a filipino?

Weirdest thing you've seen at Sea.

How difficult would it be to take over your vessel? Are pirates actually a threat?

Is it fun

if you take a bigass tanker and drill a few holes in it then crash it into a city at full speed isnt that more effective than trying to ram a few people with a truck? why arent terrorists using ships?

>are you a filipino?
No, most crew is and higher rankings officers tend not to be.

>Weirdest thing you've seen at Sea.
Crew member going squishy between two containers. Strictly speaking not at sea but in port though.

Is it possible to get a transatlantic ticket on your vessel?

How long does the long boat from china actually take?

which nations have the best officers?

Shut the fuck up, shillary, before i start dumping some real nasty ass gore. This thread is the only salvation i have from trump threads and ill be damned if you ruin it.

how many rats?

his fault or someone else's?

I mastered Panamax, too. But its not as good as "Clash of Titans" or a number of other games.

>
>How do I get hired on a shipping freight?
>Dream job tbh, manual labour then chill on the open water for a bit, then more manual labour. Seems pretty comfy
>How difficult would it be to take over your vessel? Are pirates actually a threat?
Chance of encounter is small and limited to certain areas. We take serious measures when passing these areas since they are very much real and a serious threat

you can get a ticket for parking like that.

Then why arent you posting gore in those threads dumbass? Also post it here if you want, i dont care

Does your cargo ship have passengers? I think it would be interesting to spend a week or two on a working cargo ship instead of a cruise liner.

yes please!

go for it can allways use some gore

Do you request assistance from local navies or just get all 4 people on board to look scary? Would you shoot to kill or disable?

And the weirdest thing you've seen at sea?

Why don't you like Trump? He's trying to make the country better for you.

I can also try to make things better and dont do shit

>joining a thread that i dont want to be in
God, fucking shit, you really are an aspie nu male arent you?

>
>Do you request assistance from local navies or just get all 4 people on board to look scary? Would you shoot to kill or disable?
Private armed security guards, (very) high powered water cannons, barbed wire, ropes to destroy their screws, etc. Guards shoot to kill if pirates carry visible weapons

Why does my neighbor cry every time I fuck her?

One time I saw a heterosexual member of the ships crew. Very unusual.

You only came here to get all political, you are no different that the faggots from those threads, fuck off

>
>And the weirdest thing you've seen at sea?
Couple of years ago we more or less by accident "bumped into" a US destroyer group. Pretty impressive.

What's pay like for crew? officers? security?

Well don't try to "do" shit, that's gross. I guess cause its warm, wet and soft it might feel good against your weiner. But I don't think there would be enough friction to actually cum.

>
>Why does my neighbor cry every time I fuck her?
Probably because you're the master of a Panamax vessel.

Did you know some pseudo science gurus now provide "feces transplant" services.

So if you don't like the shit in your colon, you can have it replaced with someone elses.

>
>What's pay like for crew? officers? security?
Basic wage not so good for crew, but overtime brings home good amounts of money and the conditions (i.e. sickness regulations) are exceptional well for Filipino crew as they under subject to international regulation instead of Filipino law.

Thats what i've been saying all this time man, you can do shit but you cant masturbate with said shit if you dont use some good lube, like 8 yo vaginal fluid for exaple

Excuse you retard? I was lurking and i told the shill to stop before he even started that shit up. You illiterate fuck. Ill cave your head in, you braindead ape. Dont reply.

Typical trumptard, always behaving like an ape with his computer full of gore, i bet you are a nigger, if not please kill yourself fucking retard. Dont reply.

Huh. Interesting thread, op. Thanks.

1/10

yo op how can i enter this path? im afraid of animals in the sea and the sea(could this be a NO or a chance?)

When have you ever seen a terrorist make a big investment in their suicide attack weaponry?

>
>Huh. Interesting thread, op. Thanks.
Welcome ^_^

I told you not to reply, you really are a nigger, csnt even follow simple orders, lets try again nigger, this time do reply.

do you smoke weed user?

>
>do you smoke weed user?
No sir I do not.

You might even get to snipe a few somali pirates if you are lucky. Would be fun as fuck.

This thread is trash. Achy teenage faggots.

wtf man cut me some slack i just pulled in for LITERALLY two seconds to drop something off.

>
>You might even get to snipe a few somali pirates if you are lucky. Would be fun as fuck.
I would propose joining a private security firm or the military if that's what you're after ;-)

whats with the civil side (yours)?

How do you get internet on the ship?

how long until hire is back below 2000 $/day, owner lays up the ship in malaysia and send you home without pay? shorting your ass with 5000 days of ffas......

inb4 hurdur MY owner has paid off his loans and only has opex

they have satellite internet on the large modern ships

>how long until hire is back below 2000 $/day, owner lays up the ship in malaysia and send you home without pay? shorting your ass with 5000 days of ffas......
>
>inb4 hurdur MY owner has paid off his loans and only has opex
MY owner has not paid off his loans as has no-one else in this market but so far so good. We'll see how things go, but to dat I really can't complain

who's the service provider?

>
>they have satellite internet on the large modern ships.

Indeed they do. For the record, not currently at sea so no sattelite (expensive as fuck and pay per megabyte) required

flag of the ship?

thats a bit optimistic..... just look at the greeks and koreans

>
>flag of the ship?
Mine? Malta. Photo in OP is not my ship.

Largest navy you've seen or passed by at sea?

What's obvious about it?

user, how powerful are those cannons? Like Blastoise powerful?

I was actually looking at a civilian passenger trip on a ship last week. Have you ever hosted passengers? How well does that work? The site I was reading from made it sound pretty great if you're in it more for the trip at sea rather than the end destination.