Just bought one of these, got bored of it after like 5 minutes, doubt I'll ever pick it up again...

Just bought one of these, got bored of it after like 5 minutes, doubt I'll ever pick it up again, in fact I think I've already lost it. What the hell are the point of these and why are they big news now?

Fucking hipster

It took you 5 minutes?

people are stupid period.

Kekd
Just jerk off loser

They're a physical meme

The joke is that they are super simplistic yet everyone's gotta have their own, because they heard everyone else has one

>He doesn't get the fidget spinner buzz

Too bad, OP. Cleanest high I've ever felt

ask any of your friends in middle school

Stupid fads are stupid. People who bilk the masses for tons of money with stupid fads though are learning that they don't need expensive to produce, complicated things to do it anymore, and have gone back to their roots: pogs.
Take a random shape, have it made with cheap slave labor in China out of cheap material, and make it so the person buying it feels they have some sort of input into its action, then create a ton of hype of the "quality of the action" and portray an image of it being cool & hip.
E-cigs, drones, hoverboards, et cetera.
Remember the one e-cig commercial from just like a year or two ago, where all the hip fags are going on about the "quality of the puff"
Keep that, but remove the complex electronics and manufacturing processes from it.
It could literally be a fucking rock with a Nylon zip-tie around it, and you convince people that sliding the zip-tied around the rock into different positions is fun and interactive, and portray owning one of these things as hip & cool, and that your version has "better quality of tug" than the other brands, and this is where you're at. It's the same, exact, shit.
The bonus though is getting a bunch of liberals to praise how it mentally helps people with supposed conditions adjust and behave in class (versus the teachers actually interacting with those students instead of quieting them up with stupid bullshit).

Also this.
Case closed

in early days gay people use to pierce their ear now they carry faggot spinner

I got one today, spun it a few times and said the same. Few hours later I had the urge to spin it. Then when I saw this I had a panic attack and wanted a spin...somethings not right with these things, no bullshit.

i hear more ppl complain and talk shit about fidget spinners then actually talk about them. dont hate shit cus its popular, and dont like shit cuz its popular and shut the fuck up piss baby hipster

It's all about that pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszssssszsssssssssss

>visssssssshhhhhhh

Fvvwrrwwwweffffffffffvvvvvvvvvvvssssssdssssssssssssss

Kids have always liked stupid things that become fads. Even you.

Pogs, yo yos, jelly bracelets, Pokemon, yu gi oh cards etc. Stupid things that kids go rabid for.

So why fidget spinners? They are cheap, small and unobtrusive. They provide a small mechanical novelty and since they are cheap and small every fucking kid in a school could get one and bring it to school and it wouldn't be a disastrous problem.

They have absolutely no connotation to gambling and are not massively distracting for other children, so they are difficult to ban on those grounds. Something like a tomogatchi made little beeping noises ("distracting") and things like magic or yu gi oh cards have a connotation of "cards" thus "gambling". Something like a yo yo can physically harm someone so you can ban those. Jelly bracelets quickly gained a reputation for some sort of sexual game so they were quickly banned.

Fidget spinners are an ideal item because they are hard to ban. So you can have your faggy little toy IN CLASS and no one can easily ban it. Add to this that there is some pseudo medical bullshit attached where they MIGHT help with ADHD or whatever and they almost CANT be banned. That is a kids wet dream, fucking around in class with all of his buddies and the teacher can do NOTHING. Kids are little assholes like that.

Thus they are popular. They aren't for adults. Or even higher school edge Lords without proper social networks. They are for little shits "rebelling" against authority with their little spinning toys.

The fact that I was racing and working on 100cc karts at age 8, then racing bloth slot cars and RC cars, and now devoted to Japanese tuner cars, means that the thrill of watching/hearing/feeling a ball bearing spin on its own is totally lost on me.
Toss a glass Coke bottle onto the street in the western world and it's not even a thing. Toss a glass Coke bottle in the middle of a village in Africa and oh fucking god...

normies are always bored by them.

congratulations, you don't have actual ADHD and don't need it to stop bouncing your one leg, tapping your fingers, grinding your teeth, or flexing your throat to concentrate.

"Bloth?" Both...
I spoke too soon. Clearly fidget spinners are for me.

I remember yoyos getting banned in my high school. We'd tie two strings together and yoyo all the way across the lunchroom

WOAH! Pokemon is life.

Also

>Being triggered this hard by a ball bearing and plastic

This particular fad i don't really have a problem with, they actually help people with stemming issues.

this. u faggots need to stop talking about this shit and leave ppl who use em alone. FAGGOTS

Every time I see some stupid looking autistic kid spinning this shit in public I want to kill myself. They always act the same way too as if they're cool for spinning a 2 dollar piece of plastic shit.

I bought one of those things and I couldn't figure out how it fucking worked I tried bouncing it I tried using it as I ninja star but its to dull and it made a dint in the wall

They're in the news because idiots like you buy them, and everyone is baffled as to why the fuck they're selling. You're part of the problem

Anyone with knowledge about current events in manufacturing industry knows of the huge influx and subsequent crackdown of fake, low grade ball bearings out of China being sold under genuine names, et cetera.
This is where they're going now, lol.

> They always act the same way too as if they're cool for spinning a 2 dollar piece of plastic shit.
lmao are they running around screaming "IM COOL IM COOL" cuz if not thats some A+ level projection
also
>getting angry at kids

And then your mother took away some of your GBP for denting the wall.

They actually do, if you went outside once in a while you would see that they actually do. It's annoying as fuck, no I don't want some random kid running up to me telling me to "check these sick spins bruh". Parents need to beat their kids.

good luck you are 2 months late
kill yourself