How do you faggots feel about earrings on men? I've considered it multiple times throughout my life, not sure why...

How do you faggots feel about earrings on men? I've considered it multiple times throughout my life, not sure why. Things to consider:
>25
>Shaved head
>Hispanic
>5'7, average weight, no manlet appearance
>Tattoos
I would still be employable, even with my tattoos (they'll be covered at work). So far all my friends are torn 50% in either direction, so not much support there. Can I get any testimonials which are either pro or against?

unless you're a raging faggot,dont get one
Only raging faggots have earrings

gay as fuck but it suits some people, Guy Berryman from Coldplay for example

>Hispanic
The ear rings should be the least of your concerns.

this. If you're gonna get any piercings get a scrotum ring

Thats even more homo

the 90's called, they want their style back.

>Hispanic
>5'7

Hahahahahah

'7, average weight, no manlet appearance
>5'7
Getting earrings won't affect your sex life that's for sure.

hi fags, going to root my new phone and hopefully i dont brick it. give me ur luck fags

you like sucking cocks? no other reason to have an ear ring as a dude imo

Did a quick image search. Yeah, I don't think I have the aesthetic for them the more I look. I think these are just shitty hypebeast influences. I also bought Timberland boots and returned them for the same reason.

depends on what is worn.
something simple: i don't really notice it or care.
a big dangly thing: looks gay as fuck and should only be done if you're looking for some cock for your ass.
my cousin wears something that looks like a small dream catcher for an ear ring. I've told him it looks gay as fuck and he just says something about me being jelly or some stupid shit.

also plug are fucking retarded and anyone that uses them should be treated as a retarded person.

26, 2 9mm tunnels and 2 tiny diamnd lind of studs. Office job.
Take out tunnels in the norning in put em back in he evening. No one is crazy about the small ones, but they let it slide.
Honestly, go for something small and quiet.
Rings and hoops are a big no no, you'll have to take them out.
Something small and white is the best thing second to nothing at work and cool beans outside, go for it.

Insecure anonymous fags, coming through. I often contemplate the kind of person it takes to project like this. Even if you are 6'5", nobody gives a fuck. Unless you're this awkward online and somehow a smooth god in real life, I pull in more pussy than you ever will.

dimond kind of, real late here.
And one more thing, go for symmetry, this is very important.

Thanks for the input. Studs don't quite have the same draw for me, so I guess I'm going with nothing at all. Every guy I've met with earrings has stuck out in my mind because it's a very noticeable "thing." I probably wouldn't want it to be my thing.

>gay as fuck
>Coldplay for example
Pleonasm much?

You welcome. The hole from the piercing looks kinda bad, so it'll leave a mark even if you'll take it out.

let me tell you something, tattoos and piercings it's only for us, you as individual person in this planet. You don't need any approval from anybody, cuz the earring or tattoo its only for you, and if you feel good with them, then its fine.
Do not trust in those who says: It's bad cuz fagots use them.
Be more confident in yourself, if you want to do it, just do it.

Fuck off

>Anonymous 07/02/17(Sun)00:31:51 No.737557840 ▶
Not really... Offering my opinion and Guy is a good family friend of mine and it suits him sooooo...

>How do you faggots feel about earrings on men?

If you're not a pirate, you don't need an earring.

>even if you are 6'5

little pablo is insecure babby jealous of dudes that are 6'5. Rolls in fat ugly pussy and thinks he's don juan. Stay tilted shrimp, maybe get some more tattoos to let everyone know you're a badass, get your faggy earring and an edgelord eyebrow piercing while you're at it.

I have hoop earrings and permanent gold teeth and I'm white

>Tattoos

I find people with tattoos in modern time to be more pathetic than wearing earrings.

>Shaved head
This is good, easy maintenance and looks great. Nothing wrong with longer hair on men but the time it takes to maintain and the grooming can be a time waster when you should be doing other important things.

The cry of the sad manlet is heard.

>he listens to coldplay

All opinions dropped.

Read previous reply, Guy is a good family friend and I know him that way, not raving about their music, it's not actually to my taste.

>How do you faggots feel about earrings on men?

It's either for gay men to advertise their sexual availability to other men or for conformists who seek to project an image of non-conformity.

>I've considered it multiple times throughout my life,

Good that you haven't done it.

>not sure why.

Probably a bit of attention seeking and wish to fit in.

>Things to consider:
Too old for the whole rebellious thing. Skip the piercing.

>>Shaved head

So you draw plenty of attention with that so you can skip the piercing.

>>Hispanic

colorofcrime.com

'7, average weight, no manlet appearance

Being skinny, fat, tall wouldn't make a piercing a good idea either.

>>Tattoos

No need to compound your mistakes with a piercing.

>I would still be employable, even with my tattoos (they'll be covered at work).

Just don't get any more.

>So far all my friends are torn 50% in either direction,

That you're seeking their opinion means you're considering the piercing for attention / status so I'd skip it and start weightlifing-- that will get you genuine admiration, which is beyond attention and superficial status.

>Can I get any testimonials which are either pro or against?

If you see yourself making $100,000 per year some day then do NOT do it!!! Presentation of self is important in professional environments and that means that you don't modify yourself in ways that mark you as a perpetual teenager who makes impetuous decisions that permanently affect your appearance.

Women have pierced their ears for millenia by piercing their ears and adorning themselves with beautiful jewelry. Men have not.

Masculinize your appearance for maximum status. Lift weights. Walk with a slight swagger. Speak confidently from your diaphragm. Win an award.

Master race reporting in...I've had it for 12 years though when I was 13 it's just stuck...bitches like it

It's gay. even on women it's gay.

disgusting filthy cunts!

you're also a faggot cunt!!

All piercings are filthy disgusting gayness.

I hope you all get infected and die.

>earrings
that shit was made for woman only
hope it helps

/thread