Who is the most famous person you have seen or met in real life? Give context

Who is the most famous person you have seen or met in real life? Give context.
I saw Tim Allen in Detroit in my sophomore year of high school. I was in a drumline in the Detroit thanksgiving parade.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

>spencer gifts when i was a kid

>look up and see brian dennehy

this was the mid 90's and i was a huge fucking fan.

>muster the retard strength to say

>y-y-your b-b-brian d-d-dennehy

looks down at me and says

>kid i'm christmas shopping, gimme a break.

also met h. john benjamin and played a game of pool with him at a friends house. that dude is pretty cool and down to earth.

Kek'd. Politics aside, the man does not know how to eat a steak.

I sucked Bill Clinton's dick in the white house once or twice

I can always recognize Benjamin's voice.

Nothing interesting really. Other than the occasional concert I go see. If I'm really into the band I'll usually get a meet and greet or wait around before or after to try and catch them around.

very distinct voice.

i met him before archer, we were just hanging out and when i asked him what he did for a living he said he was an actor, i kinda chuckled and asked what he's been in and if i would know anything, he just said he was mostly voice over in cartoons, i thought he was lying and just let it go.

he is a cool dude tho.

I once went through airport security at LAX with Australian singer Guy Sebastian. I had a chat to him about security, and why he was travelling to NZ. He was on his way to Australia.

Nice guy, it all started because security told him he had to take off his jandals and I said "you never know, you might be a terrorist"

Once Bill Murray came to me at Wendys, ate a fry off my tray, lookedme in the eyes and said "No one will ever believe you."

>live in NYC
>go to my local bar
>see guy in corner drinking alone
>he looks familiar
>bartender says "That's Christian Slater"
>buy him a drink
>he calls us over
>drink all night with him
>end up seeing him there a lot
>become bar Bros
>he wingmans and I meet all kinds of hot chicks
>one night we are both getting really hammered
>get in argument
>end up in a drunken fist fight
>get text next day inviting me out to dinner
>we eat steaks and bro out
>bar Bros once again
>he lands some new gig and moves to California
>still get occasional text when comes to town to hang out
>Christian Slater is a cool dude

his kid went to a private school my gf "at the time" worked at, i was there for the graduation and i honestly don't doubt that happened to you after meeting him.

John Darnielle, requested a song he hadn't played in years, after the show he called me an asshole and said he wasn't ready for that when he walked by and I was waiting by the bathroom. He was smiling and patted my shoulder so I dunno.

Gus Fring lives in my hometown with his new girlfriend. Saw them walking in the park.

I did some pills with heath ledger one time.

'no'

Met Richard Nixon after a speech he gave on US/Chine relations, way back when.

didnt that faggot die from pills haha, nice one user

Amanda Bynes, when she was on fire.

As a fan of Mr Robot, that is pretty cool.

I'm a tennis instructor and gave bill gates a lesson in Malta

I've met every president since Jimmy Carter.

I snorted coke with Carlos Santana in a punk bar in the 80s.

gleam the cube, user

Did you get a huge tip?

My dad met George McGovern outside of a bar in DC. McGovern was completely hammered.

Seth Rogan. I saw him at the capitol building in Olympia WA. At least, I'm pretty sure it was him. I've never seen Seth Rogan wearing glasses, but it looked just like him, and it even sounded like him.

I was in a hurry to get a new pair of headphones from the shop so I didn't get any closer to verify, but he was talking to the Senator and they were both laughing.

Govenor*. He was talking to the Govenor.

Session was 400. He left 500

The booking was under a different name so I had no idea it was him. Would have charged more

>Prime Minister of Canada... didn't meet him, but he was 10ft from me
>met a few somewhat famous DJs, mostly just saying thanks for the great music that night, I'd have to hear their names again to remember who cause there's been a few... I go to a lot of edm shows.
>met Seth Rollins very briefly when he was signing autographs after a show (I'm not even a wwe fan, but seeing it live is pretty cool tbh).
>got a picture with Deko-ze who's pretty big around Toronto, he's not uber famous but whatever, if anyone knows him in here I'd be very surprised.
I think that's it. I know a few people who went to school with Justin Bieber. he kicked sand in my ex's face in like grade 4 lol

lmao great story, started reading it thinking it was serious, then it turned hilarious.

on a sunday, I was walking arround NY when I met Mr. Gates himself. he was trying to rent a bike or watever, but the guy only accepted cash.
he asked me for a 20.

Partied with the guys from Flogging Molly in Cologne (minus Richard and Regan) after a show, they were a blast to drink with.

Chilled with Chris Titus on 2 separate occasions, once backstage at a USO show while Puddle of Mudd was sucking on stage and another time at the Ontario Improv after a show. Talked to him when he was on a radio show as well. Titus is cool AF.

Met the bass player for Less Than Jake at Best Buy. I was looking for a movie in the anime section (can't remember what) he comes up and asks me if I've seen The Matrix anime, tell him yea and that it's pretty awesome. He says awesome and go to buy it. That's it. Pretty lame.

Good Friends with Lee Evan's brother and have met the chap a few times

used to live next to my uncle in Tenerife aswell

grew up on Upper West Side of NYC:
Jerry Seinfeld - neighbor, met nearly daily on elevator. This was before he got his show. We were just randos who recognized each other
Kristen Chenowith - neighbor, another rando
Danny DeVito/Rhea Pearlman - went to same place for brunch
Robin Williams - same place for brunch
Chistopher Walken getting thrown out of a bar
Tony Hopkins - said hi to him and thanked him for his work standing next to me waiting to cross the street
Cindy Lauper - worked in vintage clothes store next to my apartment
Broke up the shoot of "Sea of Love" because I was having a fight with my GF, so loud, production begged us to take 2 days at the Plaza on them.
Jerry Lewis, Al Pacino - was a PA gopher during "King of Comedy" - both were decent to me, asked if I was interested in acting, I said "hell no, just need the money" - Pacino said "you ain't whistling fucking Dixie"
Mick Jagger at least 3 times a week. Both on same schedule, him going out for a jog in Central Park, I'm going to work

>also
> met R.kelly in his prime.
> was a huge fan
> worked in a pc store back in 2001
>he said his brand new pc broke
>OHSHIT! is R kelly!
>MFW we didn't had anymore pcs on stock
>remeber mine was in my backpack
>gave it to him without thinking
>before leaving he took my gatorade.
most badass guy ever.

kim kardashian and kanye west after his concert in Dublin, they were leaving and i stuck my head in the car, was drunk af and just said whats up then got dragged away by security

Met Kevin Spacey while in college and visiting friends in NY for Christmas (1998ish). Chillin' with my homie and his cousin. Taking in the sights of the city and whatnot. Just under the awning for the Ed Sullivan Theatre, homie's cousin (an actor in TV commercials for Gillette and shit) stops to chat to a dude he recognized. After some idle banter about Christmas parties and the like, he says "Hey guys, meet Kevin Spacey." Double take. Said hello, shook hands, and let them finish up. Very nice guy. Barley recognizable in a baseball hat and winter scarf, even from a few feet away.

Tim Roth used to hang out in the Speakeasy/Coke Bar I worked at in college in Charleston, SC. I worked the tobacco shop "front" for the bar. He'd sometimes ask me to shut down the shop for him (OK'd by the manager). I'd sit in the corner and play chess with myself and smoke a cigar while he spent a good chunk of his time on the phone (arguing somewhat) with, I presume, his girlfriend. Nice, if somewhat high strung. Pretty short, and usually looking pretty F'ed up. Aces actor, though. Saw him a half dozen times.

>waked up
>oh! is bill cosby!

i almost pissed myself.

Met Sean Penn in a gym in Haiti. Small talk. Seemed like an OK guy even though I know what a liberal douchebag he is. Dude is in great shape for an old fucker.

I am Shia LaBeouf, there is no one more famous than me.

I shook Obama's hand at the Iowa straw poll before he was president.

pic with timestamp
>will be absolutely blown away if one is produced

Saw Bam Margera at the airport in Charlotte, NC once. I was catching a flight to Germany to visit family. While walking through the airport, I see him catching a ride on one of those goddamn carts. He looked like he hadn't showered recently and also like he was under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.

>met courtney love behind a club that hole played. touched the hand she shot kurt with
>went to see obama (as senator) when he came to my town. called on the guy next to me during q&a so i bided my time to yell mine out. did
>met billie joe armstrong when he was still only semi famous
>shit ton of pro skateboarders

plus willie nelson kissed my mom on his tour bus

I used to see Bill a lot in Charleston. He crashed a few parties my friends were at, but never one I was at. Shame. Heard he was really fun.

>is fucking bin laden!!
>waked up.
> :(

Lindsey Stirling- friend of a college friend of mine. Huge otaku (goes without saying) and also a cunt. Acts like she's the only person on earth that knows how to play a musical instrument.

>under the influence of either drugs or alcohol

he's a retard that made 80 million dollars for being a retard.

i wouldn't expect anything else.

ew your mom is a slut

op said celebrities, not garbage.

it's just "Slater."

guessing he did all the pills while you watched.

Leave

that's probably why he went by fake name you greedy nigger.

Sold a car to James Franco

Met John Rhys-Davies when I was a kid, Lord of The Rings was huge at this point and I was a big fan. Saw him at a store when I was with my mom. I'm surprised I recognized him to be honest. I was a kid and hadn't seen him without the prosthetics and fake beard. I fucked off and approached him and asked him if he was the Dwarf in Lord of The Rings. He just laughed and asked where my mom was and she came over and apologized before she recognized him and was awe struck. He was a really nice guy and we talked. At first he played it off and said he wasn't while obviously being sarcastic and grinning like a bastard. Saying I probably recognized him for being a news anchor, and me being a kid got frustrated and said I didn't watch the news. He just laughed and finally confirmed he was him. Overall a cool guy, but I wish I was older when I met him, or at least asked for an autograph

Hung out with Jon Anderson from Yes a few times as a teenager. He was a client of my mom's living near Avila Beach, CA. My mom would hang with his wife and bring me along cause she knew I liked his music. We hung out in his garage/studio and talked about music (I had just started playing guitar at the time.) I remember he played Owner of a Lonely Heart on the acoustic and showed me the chords. Also bought me a straplock for my acoustic and installed it for me. Really cool dude but very spacey, had a lot of drug stories.

Then I moved back to Chicago (with my dad) and he sent me tickets and backstage passes to a Yes show. Incredible concert, seats right up front. Got the meet the whole band after the show and had Rick Wakeman tell me "a little bit of anything won't kill you"... Good times, still email with Jon occasionally.

I shook Johnny Marr's hand once... met Modest Mouse plenty of times... never met any actual celebrities, but lots of bands. Have a picture of me with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil around somewhere.

I met Barbara Bush

I work at Aftermath Services LLC
was introduced to Kurt Cobain
the guy is an ass
leaves everything messy
thinks he's a rockstar

I met Manu Ginoblili once. Got reprimanded because were not supposed to talk to them unless they talk first

>worth it

>still email with Jon occasionally

can I get that email address?

How's he doing now? I've always wondered how artists from 20-40 years ago fair in life afterwards. Financially, mentally, physically, even

Nikki Sixx's kid went to my highschool and I saw him once. Also saw Miley Cyrus at the airport. I lived in LA so yeah

People who dont like football (soccer) won't care, but I sat beside Joey Barton in Birmingham Airport, England. Fucking hate the guy, shit player, but his Twitter is a gold mine

Ben Schwartz sucked me off one time.

I fingerd Maisie Williams, and she gave me a blowjob.

We both went to Norton Hill school, and in year 8 we had a little thing going on. I wasnt too intrested in her as a gf, but we were good friends. She stayed at my house (she came over like once a month), and at late night we were watching t.v, a show called sexcetera, for shits and gigs. We talked about sex and out of nowhere she felt my dick. One thing lead to another and she gave me a shit blowjob whilst I played with her pussy. We did it a couple of times until I got a girlfriend.

She texts me when she comes back and we go for a drink or a meal.

four years ago at a health food store my mom and i saw the guy who burned qurans

>Got reprimanded because were not supposed to talk to them unless they talk first

by who?

i want this world to burn when I see shit like this.

Quads. He also beat me up.

I smell bullshit.

Half of the population in the UK has probably been in fisticuffs with Joey at this point.

Also he shit in the copier at my work. That guy is a dick.

I do security for venues and concerts

I'm usually right in front of the artist in the pit, probably met over 20 artists by now. Got a few guitar picks and autographs as well

i bought a shirt off of isaac once and a friend of mine was his drug connection when they played here

I once met hillbilly jim

I met Bas Rutten in a pub.
He looks mean but he is a very funny and kind guy

I like it when i fart it vibrates the underside of my nutsuck

/thread

lol this is the funniest lie I've ever heard.

Besides, everyone knows she and Sophie are lesbians, and they eat each other out when they're not on set.

Richard Simmons, Bill Cosby, and Slash, from Guns and Roses in LAX on Christmas eve. Richard was wearing his normal shorts and tank top and came running up to us and said "Howdy Marines" and then shook our hands

Kim fucking Kardashian came to my workplace once, we had some big promotion deal with her.

She shows up over an hour late of course. Away from the cameras she's different. Not in a tangible way.
She's surprisingly short, and with her large bust and hips it makes her look kinda squat and trollish.

Her face is caked in foundation of course, which is more noticeable in natural sunlight. She just looks incredibly fake, and actually a bit trashy.

Bob Saget

I met Robin Williams
he brought a pair of pants in my store

Alex Mack from the Cleveland Browns

Trained with him a few years back, came to our high school and whooped everyone's ass.

I met someone with a hundred subscribers on YouTube

Also, Jim Breuer

Seen - President Obama

Met - Jim Harbaugh

Both awesome dudes. And I'm pretty sure Harbaugh is a little autistic.

Seems like he's playing for the Falcons now, but yeah

I work next to where Aidan Gillen lives, bumped into him on occasion. Nice lad.

you're a big boy now!

I once met Scaulbylauses Jim.

I met Ryan Seacrest, Regis Philbin, got to hang out backstage with avril lavigne, and met En Vogue.

I've known some celebrity musicians like Papa Roach and others from the bay area. Biggest thing I realized was they were all just people like you and me and were all suprising really fucking short people in general. Regis, Ryan, and Avril all were like 2 feet shorter than me and im 6'3".

>bill cosby

show me on the doll where he touched you user..

I was working for a company called Aerotek which had contracts with the at&t center.

It was my own dumbass fault. Im stupid honest. Like i told another supervisor that i met him and that was a huge fucking no-no.

Im the type of honest like if a cop said "who has the marijuana. I promise ypu wont get in trouble" and i had it, i would say it was me

I showed robin Williams how to tie a noose.

George Lucas
Robin Williams
R.A.Salvatore

All of them work related.