No 3x3, 4x4, 5x5?

Show me your last month.

Also is there any way to chart last.fm by length of time listened to an artist rather than the number of tacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

yoncalla.space/
youtube.com/watch?v=ORnJdr7tmYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beat me to it, was just about to make an artists collage thread

also there is a website for that it's yoncalla.space/

these threads are dying desu senpai
i always get Electric Light Orchestra and Yellow Magic Orchestra mixed up

good idea, pop

It has the wrong pic for Grow. The Grow I listened to was a Japanese soul singer.
I've never listened to The Descendents, actually. Seen that dude on the cover everywhere, but never actually listened to the band.
What's Atomic Kitten? Also, you'd probably like Waa Wei.
I hope these threads don't die. They're always super comfy.

It's not working for me

Thank you user! You is a good user!

What is Big Theif?
Heard anything by Prins Thomas?

They're dreamy folky pop. Reminds me of Beach House.

>Atomic Kitten
early 00s british girl group, decent but nothing groundbreaking
don't think they were known that well outside the uk
thanks for the rec btw

Funny to see Elliot Smith between Nicki Minaj and Charli XCX
How's that Erik Satie album? Also what's your favorite jam off Eccojams?

>Prins Thomas

not too much, what's his best?

You exposed me real good here. Haven't really checked out much of his stuff outside of local DJs playing him. Not a clue about any of his actual releases
Don't really have any grounds to compare it to other Satie releases but i really like it
Im a big fan of A3 and B1

Boy that's a lot of basic Sup Forums core but they're all good albums in my book. ++ for Aja and Odyssey and Oracle

How do you like the new Fleet Foxes? Still haven't gotten around to it.

Not a fan desu. I've listened to it a couple of times now and it's not doing much of anything for me and I loved their first album. It's not bad as such but it's nothing special.

Fantastic taste friendo
+++Fishmans, Death Grips, TVU, Beefheart
++Unicorns, Can, Dinosaur Jr, Dead Milkmen, Neu
great too
+++Butthole Surfers, Fishmans, Beefheart, Residents
++Can, Ween

forgot pic

>Im a big fan of A3 and B
Solid picks desu. I think that A2 after the 2:30 minute mark is the best thing vaporwave has to offer, it simply sounds godly.

comfy monthy
b r o w n
um nice mitski dont know the other stuff
hi friend :)

Needs recs please

listen to early bmsr, start a people is top top tier
+ jim o'rourke, pram, pere ubu, gastr del sol
i've been listening to o'rourke a lot lately, the dude has pretty solid composition skills

me 2 years ago

this is kinooooooooo

there are people behind acid bath, always thought they itd be rude mouthed robots
never heard any of this, rec me something
pentagle
donovan
michael chapman - 50
richard thompson - shoot
the orchids - unholy soul
youtube.com/watch?v=ORnJdr7tmYM

Good time core

Did u watch that new rich chigga and nardwuar? Because Nardwuar gave that Freedom of Rapsodia record to chigga.
+++++ Gibbs
+++Newsum
++++Ween
+++++The knife
++++++Thugger
Idk any of these sorry.
Rec: Basic channel maybe, DJ-Kicks by Erlend Oye

Forgot pic

thank for the recs lad, richard thompson is great.

check white ring, they are like crystal castles but actually good.

rec

Joanna newsum, Kate Bush - this woman's work (song)

Bump

>Did u watch that new rich chigga and nardwuar?

Yeah that's how I found out about it. Pretty basic but whatever, the album is good.

LUKE YUH YUH YAH YUH SWAG AYE AYE AYE AYE YUH

RIPS THIS SHIT TO SHREDS

IEIIEEEIE

BIG THEEF

IS loveless really good, I thought it was a meme

>IS loveless really good

Yes

yeah it's actually good

Each of you should listen to On Your Own Love Again by Jessica Pratt

why

you cant ban whats already banned

truer words have never been said

pic related has been mostly what iv been listening too the past couple weeks

lol closet homo stop being a pussy, pussy, listen to real mans music

whats real mans music

christian death

what about céline dion or kylie minogue
that's like really manly music too right

ok sure but only if you wear black leather boots while you kiss me

to the girl with brown eyes
imgonna give you pleasure give you paingonna give you tears gonna give you rain how does thta feel

O_O

who's the chick in the third album cover?

Angel Olsen. Album is My Woman

sorry i was boderline retarded

deal

can you please pay attention ti me and tell me im cool and unique

tfw no gf

I;m not a huge music fan iono

when I used to come here my only goal was to have a 3x3 that wasn't dominated by Sup Forumscore.

congratulations

thanks

really liked it, thanks, a shame the album is not in spotify

why are you on this board then?

Except for Cake you have great taste

forgot pic whoops

I only have listened to that Talk Talk album but I like it

Sonic Youth and Flaming Lips are both bands I've been trying to get into but it doesn't leave much impact. I bet I would at least like sonic youth if I tried more. Loved QOTSA when I started high school, I should revisit them.

here's my pleb listens, granted this is only when I'm using spotify at home with wifi.

Sonic Youth took awhile to click for me, but they did about a year ago and now they're one of my all time favorite bands. Start with Daydream Nation if you haven't already, give it a few listens and see what happens. If you're anything like me it will eventually click HARD.

Flaming Lips I don't really know what to tell you, I loved them immediately. Granted I've only heard Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi but I've been meaning to explore their discog further at some point soon

INDIE DID NOTHING WRONG

What's your verdict for Woodstock? As a longtime Portugal. The Man fan I was pretty disappointed with the album. At least the singles were pretty good alt-pop, though.

Ta Det Lugnt is the shit. I love Dungen.

I've been a fan of PtM since Censored Colors. That and Satanic Satanist I credit with getting me out of the teenage popunk/hardcore/metal pit as a teenager. I'd place a lot of similar bands higher than them nowadays but always kept up and enjoyed their work, thinking Mountain in the Clouds was one of their best and liking Evil Friends enough to get the special edition vinyl.
That being said I don't like Woodstock, almost kind of dislike it enough to almost be done with them. Evil Friends was good but I knew if they kept going in that direction it'd be bad.
I really like Feel it Still and the other early single that was released(but obviously not enough to remember the name) but everything is just so mediocre and boring. The album has no flow, its a like collection of singles except most of the songs are not worthy to be singles.
It exemplifies their shortcomings and unoriginalality, I was excited after Feel it Still but probably the worst album this year from a band I care about

>probably the worst album this year from a band I care about
Exactly how I feel. For all the shit that Evil Friends got, at least it was somewhat experimental and indie, y'know?
I'm especially pissed because I preordered the Woodstock vinyl based on the singles