Is it me or do camwhores get better looking every year?

is it me or do camwhores get better looking every year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7A-HkpiiMQ&t=234s
youtube.com/watch?v=tlrq2vd4MPQ&t=155s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy job

one stupid slut on chaturbate right now is just staring at the camera and not doing anything..

over the volume button she has an amazon wishlist link

which fags will probably buy for her

tempted to get my gf on it even if she doesnt even show face

speaking of not showing face, this girl is stunning, and you can tell her life would be ruined if she did.

probably from a rich family, but loves attention and free moeny

janedoexoxo

>head to chaturbate to see who OP is talking about
>see that Evelyn Claire is on
>night just got better :)

meh....she's generic looking.

the girl in OP is legit 18 girl next doorish.

hawt

she's also offline, but evelyn isn't :)

evelyn also gets pissed really easy so it's entertaining beyond her cumming on camera

There are barely any good camwhores anymore.Im not talking hot, im talking girls you can spend the evening/night with and have fun while tipping to get her naked/cum.
Its all entitled ugly whores who bitch every minute about not getting tips.And after reaching a goal they put their hair over there tits or they go offline 1 minute after they reach their goal.

I havent found a single new girl this year thats worth spending time with out spending nickels on.And all the other models that are in their early/mid 20's are so full of them selves and total cunts

Sad

>do camwhores get better looking every year?

yasss

stop posting this ugly whore

>stop posting this ugly whore

you crazy faggot

How would I go about becoming a camgirl? I know this may sound like a stupid question but I never really looked into it much. I don't think i'd show my face. Do you basically just fuckin masturbate? Like what type of audience is it

youtube.com/watch?v=-7A-HkpiiMQ&t=234s

Millennials coming of age raised by the internet who are loosely aware of camming existence and also aware that it is a viable means of making money will try it

Not rocket science

>do you just masturbate
Not if you want to be successful.
You will have to put time and effort in to your brand(your body and personality)

>not showing face
This wont get you anywhere

You're getting older, so your standards are changing.

If you're first starting out, you'll wanna do as much as you can for free basically, so you can expand your reach and audience as much as you can.

Once you've gained a decent following. You can then afford to do less for more money. I.E sitting around, waiting for someone to tip to expose a body part.

It's going to be very hard to market yourself and standout if you don't show your face though. A cute mask is a nice compromise though

ally > ashe

Watch some popular camgirls. You'll get the idea. In the meantime, post stuff in this thread so we can help give you suggestions.

FUCK NO.
your ugly shit skin whore has nothing on ashe

Go hang out on chaturbate a bit.

Basically the people tease chat, getting them to pay tokens (which get converted to $$ eventually) so you go to a "goal". You set the goals. a goal could be "shirt off" or "panties off" or "dildo up the butt" The ultimate goal being an orgasm with squirting.

That's the simple part.

The hard part of cam whoring is keeping your mind intact. Don't let the watchers get to you and affect you or control you. Know your limits. Stay within them. Kick them as soon as chatters get on your nerves. Don't let them insult or degrade you (unless you know you can handle it) Camwhoring is sex work, even if their is zero contact, so it can be emotionally demanding.

I'd gouge the eyes out of a million puppies and kittens to be lana

youtube.com/watch?v=tlrq2vd4MPQ&t=155s

>FUCK NO.
>your ugly shit skin whore has nothing on ashe

ashe has the tits of a 12 year old boy compared to these

sure kid

>Kick them as soon as chatters get on your (((nerve)))
This will cause you problems lol.
You have to deal with them being annoying,now if they are HARRASSING then yeah ban them.But just being annoying? You'd ban everyone and have no crowd.

Some bitch banned me for correcting her topic as her room mod(knew her 4 months),gave her the day to think it off.She kept me banned so i leaked all of her premium content on all the tube sites and had a torrent up on all the major sites.Her monthly sales plummeted.
Im still seeding that torrent :^)

People on these sites arent that stable to begin with.Watch how you treat people

>torrent

got an ally torrent?

I know it'll be hard without my face I just have plans to do other things one day so it might fuck up my chances lol. What about a wig and some different makeup maybe? I dunno man

Playing cards against humanity with some Sup Forumstards or I would

I can keep my cool pretty well, or at least stand up for myself without sounding like a complete douchebag so I think I will be okay on that end. I have been around the sexwork environment just not camgirl type shit lol.

I dont collect ugly shit skinned whores :^)

she just got a little tan

Generally prefer the girls on mfc but I found a great chaturbate recordings site.

I dont care.She is ugly and brown
Two things i dont like

she needs food.

>Those tits on that body

They're almost certainly fake

who is this goddess

That lighting is goals

but dem tittays

read the filename, she's the most beautiful camgirl for sure. Really pretty face

those tits are clearly fake

ugly next zipcode fake tits

>read the filename, she's the most beautiful camgirl for sure

dis one better

I've seen a lot of you Sup Forumsros mention CB before - any one spend time on Streamate or their plethora of other brands?

Let's see you

Some guy once had a theory about how, as economic times get harder, prostitutes get better looking. He had a bunch of pictures of prostitute mug shots to prove it too.

I see you sneakily trying to market yourself ally

You're not fooling anyone

look at dem move, real

reminds me of the length of skirts and wideness of ties being linked with the economy

the amount of beta fags that gone spend shitload of money
with the hope one of this cam girls will become they are girlfriend is unbelievable
i always thought this big tippers are some rich fags just fucking around killing time and fapping (you know like being in a strip club but solo)
but i was so so so so wrong
most fuckers that tip are on average income
beta fags from all ages who desperately thing they can buy the love of a cam whore
not only that but most of this cam whores are the fucking worst
greedy bitches on this mf planet
it dosnt matter how cute they behave or act its all a fucking lie

I prefer Streamate and I spend time there, recording models and taking privates

There's a lot to that. The hottest hookers on the planet are in Waikiki, HI. The ostensible reason is that so many mainlanders go there for college and find out that the cost of living is insane. They turn to hooking because they still want to party. Uggos are literally priced out of the game.

>I prefer Streamate and I spend time there, recording models and taking privates
Got any favorite models?

are u serious? kek, she's fucking ugly.

she camz once every 2-3 months and sellz no vidz

Huh, believable. Just goes to show, for lots of women, sex is purely economic.

I have a lot of favs, Ameliatwist, girlfriendutie, thegamergirl, be_bop_a_lula, aprilkitt, naymae, valkyree, jessiewolfe, laylaa, alexlady, allamericanwoman, just to name a few ..

you blind

Worst one I've seen is this bitch called Austin White on mfc. You can easily find sextapes of her from like 5 years ago but now when she cams you're lucky to even see a nipple. Sad thing is she's one of the highest earners on the site and has so many hardcore fans who tip her thousands for nothing.

Men select for physical traits like hip-to-waist ratio and facial symmetry. Women select on the basis of provider potential and strength.

All women are gold diggers

whoa name?

It isn't the camwhore that are getting better. It's bandwidth.

She looks like a horse

What's her cam name?

how bout dis ho?

Encourage it. Don't shame it.

didnt know geddy lee cammed

ten bucks is ten bucks

That is 100% Cuban bro. That Yasmeen insted of Jasmin is so cuban like nogas names Email or Usnavy. Dont belive me, look it up. Cuban bitches are 100% fine but anoying as fuck.

>fat
>ugly
>brown

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

>Posting pics without names

>>Posting pics without names

>the way that titty hangs in the bottom right
hnnng

any preview of one of these girls user?

because genetics are changing. Each generation of people are getting more and more attractive. More youthful looking, and more cute/pretty

if you want 10% off of your tokens, sign up with chaturbate through this link passioncamgirls.com

>
name?

Who was that girl?

Why would i say that and get identified?

>name?

404 arms not found

yep

You got banned anyway so why do you care? Besides its not like we will actually snitch on you. Want to see the premium content

This was like 5 years ago lol.You probly never even heard of her.She quit something like 1-2 years ago
>banned
I was on a new account the very next day
>snitch
Sup Forums is actively mirroed by a plethora of websites offering a 1:1 mirror of posts.Shit stays online yo

>404 arms not found

but her tits and ass, easy find

If it was 5 years ago and she quit 1-2 years ago whats the problem? Is she actively looking at Sup Forums to see who leaked her shit? I think not, jesus christ just say what her name so we've got something to fap to.

Fuck me wrong post oh well

>This was like 5 years ago lol.

c'mon faggot, the cunt banned ur ass, it's payback time

lol go fuck your self

You're a humongous faggot, she doesnt even remember your ass and you are still trying to protect her from what? A few people on Sup Forums after you leaked all her premium shit? Get real you moron.

Im not protecting her from anything.
Im PREVENTING you from everything :^)