When Courteney Cox auditioned for the role she only had $11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks...

When Courteney Cox auditioned for the role she only had $11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Matt LeBlanc bought was a car. Courteney Cox bought a hot dinner.

why the fuck do i care

In Canadia, milk comes in bags.

Matt Leblanc used to whore himself for hot meals. Now he washes cars for 11 dollars.

Wtf, I hate Joey now

Why doesn't Chandler, the most drug addicted of the friends just pawn the other five for drugs?

Ross is a teacher/dinosaurologist.
Rachel works at a fashion design company and a waitress.
Phoebe has a successful music career.
Joey is an a-list actor.
Chandler...???

Does he literally suck dicks for money?

He's a transponster, actually.

you forgot to post those three letters that people go apeshit about

Cox?

I'd imagine Courtney Cox also bought a hot meal with her money.

Nah, she took home food from the catering table in tupperware dishes

Yeah she's a shitty actor.

I'm pretty sure he literally had sex with all of his bosses during the show so yeah pretty much.

When Courteney Cox auditioned for the role she only had 11 cars to her name. When the cast got their hot meals, the first thing that Matt LeBlanc bought was a paycheck. Courteney Cox bought a hot dollar.

Yeah man you know what else? Courtney Cox probably bought a hot meal with her money.

I'd buy Courtney Cox's hot meal if you know what I mean.

i'm not sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

HOT

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role he only had $11bn to his name. When the cast got their paychecks meals, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought the New York Jets.

I mean that I would have sex with her.

I saw Matt LeBlanc at a soup kitchen in New York City in 1994. We walked in at the same time, but I didn’t want it to appear I was cutting him in line.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hot? hot? hot?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and went to the back of the line and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to receive my meal up front I saw him trying to give the volunteers like eleven crumpled up dollar bills.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you don't need to pay for it.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually put the money back in his pocket.
When she started ladeling soup into a bowl for him, he stopped her and told her to do it using a table spoon “to prevent any thermodynamic heat lossage,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she filled the bowl using the spoon and started to wish him a good day, he kept interrupting her by his stomach growling really loudly.

>TIL

THANKS REDDIT

I saw Jeremy Clarkson at a supermarket in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a dick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He punched me in the face.

Imagine being Joey in that scene and having to be all like "damn, hot dinner, you fuckin' fine, all tasty with your warmth and nutritious value. I would totally buy you for 11 dollars, both my character and the real me."

BIG HOT MEALS

HOT DINNER

>$11 dollars
Idiot.

TIL
I
L

HOT

DINNER...

NICE AND HOT

top kek