twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still here

Yui claimed

youtu.be/JbRveVHVnz8

doing well how about you?

claimed

>2 Yuis
Now neither of them will be virgins.

Here, take it perv. You don't know how surprised I am that this guy can pull off such a pose without falling.

>Sawako Sosij Kuronuma

>Sawako

Mah nigga. I love me some Cash. One of the last story tellers.
I am drunk, and happy! Today is a good day friendo.
>old school cute.

tactical underwear
the army really does think about everything

Claiming best girl.

bop
Slow replies, sorry!

(Jui)
numbers!
Neat. Sure, I'll post some, don't expect it to be anytime soon though.

(Curze)
I don't play a lot, mostly enjoy the glue and painting, comfy AF
Ahh, cool. Was listening to the HH audio books, but they are just so damn expensive.

(Spooks)
The small ones where you need to glue three parts at the same time, they are a serious pain, like an arm to the torso, an arm to that gun and the torso.
Other than that, it's pretty easy.

I want a gunpla

youtu.be/Ahr4KFl79WI

one is yui, one is ui.
They should be labelled as twins instead of sisters, although they're a year apart.
gundam looks well-built, like usual.
>underwear is good for 4 days
>who shower after shitting?
the extremes...

Nah just lazy...Just kidding im not that gross
I kid Yui I promise...I do shower after shitting though, that is a real thing.

Konrad claimed.

Ohai inflation fag.

Nice. How many have you made it through so far? Who's your favorite?

Chun li is best you skrubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

She looks really familiar.
Wait it can't be done separately? That does sound painful actually. I bet trying to keep the glue off your hands is just as frustrating. I once got my thumb fucked up by some really strong glue while trying to fix something.
Good. Everyone deserves a gunpla kit.
That's hilarious. Is Ui evil? Please tell me she's evil.
Yeah, she looks smexy m8.

oh how nice. whats the occasion?
i drank last night, and played rayman with a cute later that night
>tfw she wanted to fuck but my social anxiety and low self esteem is a bitch

hehe, hopefully the trips machine isn't broken just yet!
I'll be waiting patiently to see how they turn out :)
Good man for that.
I knew you were kidding about the underwear :o
hello rory
when people say "Yui is discount Ui", it's because Ui is the little sister, but she has the skills of a master housewife; something Yui would need to be taught. Ui is 100% innocent, though. No evil at all.

Claim

well it could work on some extreme situation

Ohaiyou edgy batfucker.
Hi

what ever happened to 2b??

No real ocassion, kind of an every day thing but started drinking early. I have deffinatly had that happen with women friendo...
Just had to double check on that one haha.
Id hope it does!
Hello

Is that common for anime twins? Rem is the younger sister and she's supposedly better than Ram at housework. Yui is your wife tho, she should have been prepared before!
Ui isn't evil? Damn, I love the evil twin trope too.

Of these guys? Got two Arquebuses and 9 more troop dudes glues together, just started painting the first one now, really not sure how to do the cloaks properly. I hate shades, so just trying out layering and highlights at the moment.

Most of the stuff you can do one by one, but there's a couple arm and gun combos you kinda need to do at the same time so they line up.
It's not really glue, it's plastic cement, it pretty much welds the plastic by melting it, your hands won't get stuck, but you can accidentally get glue where you don't want it, and that melts the plastic.

Too bad you're not using those numbers in a slot machine.
Patience is key when it comes to things like this.

Hi

i want her to suffocate me with her thighs

yikes i couldn't do it everyday. my stomach is still nauseous from last night.

do you have any advice?

I want this now

or just bring along enough

how've you been?
So how long will you be staying there for?
Not sure, usually twin tropes in anime involve the twins having something that the other doesn't, so I guess so.
Yui is one of those people that can be good at something as long as she learns it. Like Christiane from majikoi: in the beginning she's pretty lazy and useless but she ends up being a top tier housewife; Yui's the same, I'd imagine.
I bet; isn't it easy to make mistakes?
>thighs
good fucking man.

Jesus fuck I just found out /tg/ has a shitton of belly fetishists. How does this even happen?

Oh, I meant more as in characters in the heresy. I always ask people which primarch they'd waifu because I'm a raging autist.

How are you doing?
Them are good thighs.
...Practice haha. Practice and excederine for the morning....I will openly admit that I am a drunk.
That is the plan haha.
Probably until the 10th. That way I can come home and still get stuff done here.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdUfBxt4nAY

Soukka. I gotta watch vids of this stuff. I feel so inferior now man.
Ohhh, I'm glad I know that now. I haven't glued anything drastic yet with my kits so this helps.
I see.
In that case I bet she'll make a satisfying housewife. My Sawako is a natural at these tasks. Hell, she cleans up her town as well as she does her house.

lel i am prescribed amphetamine so i should probably just stick with that

That is a pretty long vacation. When do you go back to work if you can stay upwards of 8 days at your parents house?
I think she will too.
3DPD has nothing on Yui; I remember a few months ago, my friend told me that a girl in his Foods 1 class refused to help clean up after cooking because she "doesn't do that shit at her house"
Like holy shit, bitches these days can't do a damn thing

can you even bring luggage in a bike ?

Crossout is an interesting game, like Mad Max Robocraft

Zankyou no Terror was a good anime

Agreed, keeps you a cheap drunk too. Best to keep it that way booze gets expensive!
I go back on the 17th
Yeah I have saddle bags and a back seat where im strapping stuff down to.
How was your day friendo? Do anything exciting?
That sounds interesting...

That's why 2D reigns supreme! They do actual work and keep the bitching to a minimum. 3D bitches these days talk about their rights and "equality". Never cleaning up the kitchen like they should. I blame feminism.

Good

Hi

The anime was entirely inspired by Sigur Rós, my favourite band.
It's a real gem.

ehh i don't know.. my alcohol tolerance seems to be enhanced when i'm on the medication

In what way was it inspire by them? Was it the backstory for the protagonists?

Making mistakes is easy, making mistakes cleaning up after your mistakes is even easier!
You need to know when to stop, it can't be perfect, you're better off going on to the next model.

That's cool too. Last book I did was the Fulgrim one, I like him.

It's trial and error really, you just have to play around until you get it right.

"I draw a lot of inspiration for my shows from music. There have been many times when I’ve been listening to music and that music would give me images or ideas for scenes. For example, the inspiration for one of my recent shows, Terror In Resonance, came when I was listening to the band Sigur Rós. When I was listening to Sigur Rós, I got the visual image of two boys standing in the ruins of a destroyed city and that led to the idea of Terror In Resonance. That was the original inspiration and that played out into a whole show. So because of that, we actually went to Iceland to record our music for Terror In Resonance. Sigur Rós themselves would’ve been too expensive, unfortunately."
—Shinichirō Watanabe

Thats good friend! What is your waifu's name? I lost track of Pokemans after the movie with Entei...
That does suck in that sense... But ya got to do what you have to do ya know?

Sorry for being inconsistent today.

Ahh. that's a vacation, all right.
As for the present, though, you just hanging out on thread? (and drinking)
Indeed. Equality actually means equality in our waifu's eyes.
By the way, what's your opinions on the other girls in KNT? Chizuru and the bimbo, and the one thirsty for MC dick (not sawako)
Damn. The most assembling/creating I've ever done was those Bionicle fuckers back when I was a kid, and those were really complicated.
Respect for working with that shit. you and sausage both.

Oh. Is their music sort of chaotic sounding then? I'm also slightly confused why they had to go to Iceland for the music

:o hello koume. Debrief?

Hex maniac. She's from gen 3 and gen 6

Your back!

Ah, Fulgrim. He seems to get a lot of attention.
Are you before or after he... you know, did that one thing? If you got up there you'll know what I'm talking about.

Sigur Rós is an Icelandic band, and a lot of Icelandic music seems to be fairly similar in style.
Not only that, but it's a nice way to pay homage to Sigur Rós by using Icelandic music.
They're a post-rock band, meaning the music starts off calm and slowly descends into chaos.
If you've the time for it, listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8iEJeh26E

We shot. The cops came. We're really cool. We left, drank at a bar. Then just went back and smashed. She pissed me off driving down the highway doing 80 slapping me in the face. I fucking got her back though.
Yes I'm trying just to much going on. And you.

Neato. Will do.

On a different subject, still interested in docs? I found a pretty entertaining one here: youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s. Very different from conspiracies and theories, teehee.
Sexy.
You're not forgiven.
Equality to femifags means women get a free pass while men get raped in jail.
Chizu is a fantastic women and bimbo-chan is good too. Why bimbo though, she's not really dumb.
>the one thirsty for MC dick
The blonde bitch? Well she's a bitch. Her antics brought my Sawako great harm.
Btw I never saw Shota-kun as an MC. Just a well developed love interest.

Ah got ya!
That is a really cool song! I wouldnt call it decending into chaos persay but its more dynamics ensue. There is a little bit of dissonance added but with how it was built up I would say dynamics.
>The cops came. We're really cool. We left, drank at a bar. Then just went back and smashed. She pissed me off driving down the highway doing 80 slapping me in the face. I fucking got her back though.
The fuck happened friendo? I will make a drive if need be...

I just realized I havent finished playing Undertale...

>side note plenty of places to hide a body where im at.

>too lazy to play video games
sometimes I wish I had that. What'cha watching?
>down the highway doing 80
This is terribly episodic, and as usual. like something from a Hemingway novel.
good to see your visit with her is going exactly as planned. What're you two doing now?
femifags aren't waifus.
Idk why bimbo, I just remember her with all the makeup andshit.
Chizu was my favorite, I think. Was real frustrated that she never got with baseball-boy

I do love me some good post rock.
I suppose I should have looked up Sigur Rós, I probably would have answered my own question that way.
I like the vocals. I take it that that's Icelandic? I don't know that I've ever heard it before.
The keyboard is definitely of note in terms of the "slowly descends into chaos" part of the song. I also like the way the music kind of matches what happens in the video, where as it's relatively "calm" during the children's march to the hill, then just sort of goes all out once they reach it
youtube.com/watch?v=WTzWXX2Jldg
I've gotten into listening to Primal Scream at the recommendation of one of the guys at the local record store. The first and second album I especially like, but the third I wasn't so fond of. That's as far as I've made it though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPamD7-1igQ
>Hitagi

oh nice then
it was alright bit hot outside but its nice
I got ice cream thats about it and drinking a bit

Time for beddo, nights everyone, take care.

>Bionicle
Never had those, only the technic stuff.
Thanks.

Probably before then. Thanks for no spoiler.

Good luck!
Thanks, it still looks interesting, anything goes really.

Nice embarrassed photo. No shes fine. She's out of her mind. Gotta slap her around a bit

Goodnight

Icecream does sound good...
Good night friendo!
Just had to make sure. Not scared of Leavenworth for a friend haha.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE
(If inappropriate I apologise now.)

Femifags aren't people.
I remember her most for her big luscious lips.
Wait wut? She did end up with baseball boy.
Enjoy then. Good night Taiger.

I'm glad you like it. It's definitely not utter chaos, but if you compare the 5 minute mark to the first minute, then it's quite a bit more chaotic.
What kind of music are you into?

It is indeed Icelandic. I find it quite a beautiful language.
Seems like a fairly popular band, strange that I haven't heard of them before.
It's quite a good song, I'll definitely have to consider listening to that album.
youtube.com/watch?v=DxTHITr2kJw

Reported.

Where are you at? Wonder if I could find any nice bodies lying around.

I like most music except for alot of rap and hip hop. There are some good tunes within those genres but not my cup of tea. I float mostly between indi and metal though.
Joke faggot.

It has an interesting sound to it. Most of those northern languages have a nice sound to them though
They're definitely popular. I guess it was one of the founding groups for shoegaze, or at least some of their early work. It has quite a variance from one album to another
>Low Roar
My nigga
I love Low Roar. One thing I don't like so much is all the people who found out about them because of the trailer for Dead Stranding.
youtube.com/watch?v=7KzK-1M3QjE
These guys aren't too bad, I find. This video is a bit long though
youtube.com/watch?v=KWXXho5SRxg
This one is a bit shorter if you prefer

Good shit :o
Night, Taiga :)
I mean in the anime, at least I don't remember chizu getting with baseball boy
Seems like some crazy shit. It's all going the way you want it to though, right?

100% yea. She's out of her mind. Fucking sadly in a good way. It's a good weekend.

it is

I should specify; I don't like it that all the people who found out about them from that trailer, simply because of the comments in every video that it's in
>like this if you were brought here by Dead Stranding xddd
That shit pisses me off

Agreed haha, just floating around with tunes.
Haha fair enough, most women are.
Well im mildly jealous.

In S2 basebol boi tells her he loves her right out of the blue and then she gets pissed at how blunt he was. Basebol boi was very autistic but he was a good boi.

Ur a faggot

Claim!

Nice claim, friend

the picture..