Where does the numales fetish for asian women come from?

Where does the numales fetish for asian women come from?

t butthurt white woman

The low-test caused by their vegan diet makes them be attracted to child-like women.

This.

Been banging a nip for about 2 days now. Just left my house.

Redpilled af and nice to boot. I won't be having children with her though.

They hope to find traditional values, femininity, submissiveness - they often want to marry, etc.

So it's not the same as with white sluts who want to fuck with tattooed niggers for adventure.

In a healthy patriarchy, the majority of men manage to find a feminine woman to start a family with - but today, only the top 10% or so of high-status men have access to them, resulting in a lack of families, children, plummeting birth rates, etc.

Don't hate the player ("numales") hate the game...

The fact that white women don't like being treated subhuman subtlety by some faggot in horn rim glasses and that a ESL Asian can't pick up on it.

Asian women seem sexy but only from a distance.

for the most part they're not used goods

This nigga knows his shit.

We are just looking for the lost traditionalism. I want a femenine, loyal and semi-submissive girl. Not a "strong willed" (ie bitchy) woman

they don't enjoy sticking their dicks in places where 1000 blacks and mexicans were

How can Asian women even compete?

I don't know about numales, but I like Asian women because they can at least act feminine and respect family structure culturally. They're often cute too.

White women only care about family when they've sucked dozens of cocks by their 30s and want to "settle down".

Found a pic of your vagina OP.

what? fix your syntax.

What the fuck is that thing?

My gf is chinese.

What attracted me to her is that she, unlike western women, actually acts like a woman.

The voice actress for this

Germany finally said something intelligent.

The fetish comes from smart white men looking for smart white women and not finding any (nearby). They then run into high IQ (higher than white) asian women, and find someone compatible and conveniently nearby. It's something I've come across fucking white and asian women, and eventually settling with an asian. Intelligence matters when you aren't a dumbass.

Race-mixing propaganda.
RIP white race.

kek
Keep telling that to yourself.

Wel, yeah it does go both ways tbqh. It is just that numales think they are getting some geisha girl, when in reality it's some overweight Hmong woman.

>implying
i dont date asians, i stick to my race.

>RIP white race.
>Implying asian women aren't white

That's some nice divide and conquer you have there

God those teeth are so bad.

well because numales want to feel like actual males without actually putting the effort into it.

Stick to White women fucks lest you want little Elliot Rodgers and other self-hating cuckold children.

I don't get you White people, You know a lot of Asian people would literally give everything to be White yet you just take it for granted and throw away your genes.

Asian women literally cannot compare to White women, Asian women are short, flat arsed, flat breasted, gold digging whores with shit like OPs pic.

The best of Asian women cannot compare to White women.

Stop race mixing you degenerates.

Mongoloids aren't Caucasoid.

Also Congolombia isn't white.

Escobar fuck off.

/fit/izen here. I've dated girls of all races and I had the most fun with asian girls. They're flirty, cute, playful, but most importantly loyal. Hell, that's the main reason I married one. She was pretty introverted, but she was adaptive and took up fitness with me just to spend more time with me. Now she loves it and stays fit.

Call me a jew or whatever, but they really do make great wives and companions. No regrets.

I seent it.
I like my nip rady as well.

I don't consider myself to be extremely intelligent but I know exactly what you mean. Being able to talk about spirituality and otherworldly topics is a huge turn on. Not one single white girl I've ever dated has wanted to discuss or refute my new found beliefs but rather use them as leverage to scorn me.

>gold digging whores

>posts that picture

????

I like petite girls with small boobs

>/fit/ finally got a qt azn gf
W-were all gonna make it, brehs...

THICC

pretty much my ideal woman right there. Too bad she'll blow up more if she gets pregnant

How do say she is a gold digging whore?

You probably never been to Asia or dated an actual Asian living in Asia.

If she just got some braces she wouldn't look that bad

>he believes that faggot's blog post

They're just better than white whores, learn to deal with it cuck boy.

The only thing I don't believe is that ano. Is a fitizen

You basically need social anxiety to have that moniker, stupid asshole chads are culturally appropriating us

Success breeds envy, user.

The Japanese love crooked teeth though

um because she was paid to show her vagina?

Ew. They're like skeletons.

>Too bad
I say, good thing she will actually. Another 20 pounds would be fine.