Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Any of you guys going to take advantage of 4th of July sales to get some more freedom toys?
LGS near me has a Ruger LC9s for $299 that I'm tempted to get.

Also post your gats

wasn't aware they had sales on 4th of July. I've really been wanting a Ruger SR40c for some reason

List sales faggot. Are you on the west coast?

I've got one of them. Shoots really soft for a .40, and the ergos are great

Intermountain west

What length is that barrel?

Also are we using the same buckshot? Herters?

18.5" with a factory extended mag tube

Is the Magul furniture worth it? I don't like the looks but everyone says it feels great.

I think it's S&B that I've got loaded in there. #4 buck

so you'd def recommend it? I shot one recently and couldn't believe how nice the trigger was. my buddy got his used for 200 bucks and I just really liked it quite a bit

Def recommended. I took out the magazine disconnect, and it made the trigger even better.

Get an Xd .45 great 45 that has a 13rnd cap. The four inch model is decently concealable.

Not buying anything till I sell this one. File form4 then a sbs will in my collection

I like the stock a lot, you can adjust the length with spacers and even add two different cheek rests. The fore end is pretty average, I guess get it if you plan to use the magpul attachment system thing.

word up. I'm gonna cop one. I shot both the SR40 and the SR40c and the c seemed like it was leaps and bounds better. probably all in my head tho. thanks for the tip mang

>2014

XDs look like a retarded Glock.

If I'm going to get a high cap .45 it's going to be an FNX so I can slap a can on it.

Got this mean SOB about 2 months ago for my first gun, already thinking about what semi-auto pistol I want.

>Sup Sup Forums
>
>Any of you guys going to take advantage of 4th of July sales to get some more freedom toys?
>LGS near me has a Ruger LC9s for $299 that I'm tempted to get.
>
>Also post your gats
nope, not a scared little pussy

Eurocuck is mad he can't buy guns

Nice bait faggot

dumb merifags thinking more guns the cheaper the better, fucked up nation of the world.

Whats the magazine capacity?

What? you mean you're not scared of the niggers home invading you and raping your family? seems to be a constant threat in america.

>mfw no one realizes what show im watching.

10+1

charmed

Not really looking to buy anything right now but a new spikes arrg lower for my SBR I'll be popping a form 1 on soon, will just order online and ship to my local FFL.

beautiful AKs fam

thank you user!

Everything from Rugers SR series performs pretty well, can't go wrong with any of them

am I doing this right?

in 300blk? that was a risky move. how do you like it?

Word up good to know user thanks

Works quite well....... since it's my .45 Ti-rant (haven't started a new form 4 for a 30cal can) I can only run subsonics through it but it cycles fine and is quiet as hell

Fuck off to /k/

>Ruger SR40c
Not a big Ruger fan. Their revolvers maybe okay but as my first Semi I was disappointed. For you find a pistol that feels good in your hands. For me the XD is perfect and you cannot beat 45ACP for stopping power.

Gats not cats

But it's black and scary looking and therefor should be banned

that's awesome user. I'm probably gonna go with 308 my next build

That shotgun gave me a freedom-erection

What optic?

Probably gonna buy a shotgun next

Your point being? I've had the shit since 2012. You think I take new pictures for a thread?

yes. also why did you buy that?

Sexy hand rail there. How hard was it to install?

not bad user. it's a good entry level AR for sure.

Vortex strikefire 2

So what's your address? I need some new shit.