How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

You don't

Drop them on a remote Island with just basic Tools and a half a Year Supplies , check back one Year later..

There's nothing wrong with millennials that a rape van couldn't fix.

With fire.

/thread

more of the girl

T H I S

kiwf

take away all govt. assistance and make them actually work for a living/take society back to the principles of survival of the fittest.

>be me
>trying to fit in on Sup Forums with the kids
>start ylyl threads
>get called a faggot
>ugh must be the attitudes of these kids
>how dare they exploit the technological advantage they have?
>this can't be the result of technology changing society as a whole, with millenials as early adopters
>this has to be an issue with this specific generation
>create this thread

Go back to your shota and ylyl threads faggot, we know you're just here to rape summerfags.

Not every person from this gen is a tumblr cuck you geezer

Is that Steak 'N' Shake in IL? I'm pretty sure I know where that is.

Another war.

All Steak n Shakes look the same. Where in IL though? I used to live there, I miss it.

>complain about millennials
>browse a site with a community of mostly millennials

kill off the boomers

Spay or neuter.

But what if the planet recovers and the economy improves?

send them all to scotland

That door with the weird ass glass windows in the background is what's making me think it's my local Steak 'n' Shake.

I live in the center-west of the state, west of St. Louis.

Then it worked.

All of them look the same. I saw the picture and thought it was the one by me, here in Michigan

fuck their girlfriends and wives (millenials are all CUCKOLD)

you want to make them just as miserable as your own sad sack of shit life?

>How do we fix millennials?
They don't need fixing.

The real question is how can we legally kill off the baby boomers faster then they'll die on their lonesome.

Oh, I thought the Bar near the entrance was unique. Steak 'n' shake is shit anyways, the one in my town just got shut down for cockroaches or some shit.

You let them get old and watch their silly fads become nostalgia, like everyone else

guns

your parents grounded you again huh?

this is why you should finally move out of that basement faggot

Repeatedly call them fags until an hero ensues.

So pedophiles in early 2000s were just doing their job for the future.

Aren't we all millenials on Sup Forums? I think liberals is the word you're looking for

>this is why you should finally move out of that basement faggot
Turns out I moved out of my parents 30 years ago. Then I bought my own house. And set up a gaming computer in the basement of that house.

Now, being part of gen X gives me the advantage of knowing who the enemy is. The kids these days are awesome, if you let them be. Baby boomers, however, have spent their life ruining everything they touch. They will destroy western society in a last death spasm if we let them.

You mean like what Ja Rule tried to do

as a millenial myself the only option genocide just kill'emall (myself included)

Just give them another 15 years or so. They'll grow out of it like every other retarded generation.

We can't fix them
We have to wait for generation z to grow up

kys

Start with the boomers