Suicide is a necessity

suicide is a necessity

Not really, people tend to die with out it too.

yup, have fun.

you fucking edgelord

kill yourself

I've seen this picture before.
Just do it lefty faggot

suicide is not a option is the answer

yes
i'm not a lefty but if it makes leftists look bad if i kill myself then i'm for it

If not fag be an hero

for some its the only necessity...which is it for you Op. Sup Forums could really use you to an hero live. Fukken Sup Forums is getting moar love lately

give me a minute

Timestamp or GTFO. The guy in the picture tried to an hero on camera a month ago, and we aren't sure he's still alive. What we *do* know is, that's an old picture.

you pussy unless your committing seppuku killing yourself is a cowards way to die a badass goes out like a warrior for odin and the old gods await those who die a worthy deaths in Valhalla

If suicide is a necessity don't fucking post on Sup Forums to get attention just do it

no man. things will get better if you take care of yourself. i've been there, i still go back but id like to think im better than i was.
also, pursue the thing you find to be most special, and the world has a way of opening up for you

For you.

Also, if you're going to die anyway, why not just try to rob a gun store with CCTV so that we can kek at your death?

>implying anyone would get to see it

would be all over the news tho

it really wouldn't

that kind of shit happens 5 times a day, you only see it 2-3 times in your life on the national news

Only if you don't watch local news.

and besides, liveleak. Gun store shootouts are the #1 way to get views there.

either youre a troll posting random pics of some sad bastard for lulz, or it really is you and you need to stop. You ran dry all the sympathy of everyone you know in person and now you've taken to the internet for more fixes.

get help. get help and actually do what they say for once. none of that "i tried but its too hard/im smarter than them" garbage. Do it.

the primary objective of life is to continue iving

dude stop calling yourself ugly, its pissing me off because you look a lot like me and i'm a beautiful son of a bitch

So I used to think about suicide every day, just casually. If something stupid went wrong I would just think, oh well I could just kill myself and it'd be fine.
Until one day I smoked some DMT and went straight into a place I can only describe as the beginning and end of reality as we know it.
I came back from that place feeling reborn and I haven't had a suicidal thought since. The whole idea of it has been completely removed and I have an entirely new perspective on life.

this is now a scat shit eating thread

and as a bonus:

HELLO ANDY SIXX !

did you call???

warm steam creamy...

uhhhh what is that above ^^^ ???

Wanna have a gay tickle fight, then see what happens?

oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy

oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy

oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy oh mmmm the logs oh my yes just slide it right down my thro-- mmmmmmm gork gork mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah just keep sliding them mmmmmm logs steamy creamy steamy creamy

the problem is it's like a rubiks cube. just one little twist and you can being solved and good looking

or one slight twist and you can be ugly as fuck.

you're solved, i'm ugly as fuck. simple as that