Dubs decides how I kill myself on live stream

Dubs decides how I kill myself on live stream

roll

You can't just roll without saying how you want him to die, fucking idiot. You wasted your dubs.

roll during a public event shoot someone thats as famous as you can get and shoot yourself after

Binge eat, super glue asshole shut, take laxatives.

Roll

Drink your own cum, shoot yourself in the eye, sing "Snake Eater" and then eat cyanide

Eat nothing until the end.

You stupid shit eater mother fucker wasted yoyrs hang yourself op

Go on college campus and yell "Fuck muslims"

meh, killing yourself is the beta option. Living open heartedly with joy in this world is the challenge. Stop being a beta fag and do something useful, or go KYS. but don't think you are being a hero. Get over and get on with it and stop being a tard

Starvation

Are you literally retarded? OP isn't going to kill himself because he's a fag. You should take his place.

Keep drinking water until you drown.

Kill everything. Use a homemade flamethrower. They take about an hour to make and are super badass. Scream "PURIFY!!!" Until you go down, then explode your gas tank.

rolling for old age

roll: don't do it

infected ingrown toenail

Is pic related?

during a public event shoot someone thats as famous as you can get and shoot yourself after

a slow diarrhea death

choked to death on a BBC

wasted dubs
dumb faggot

twice. They did it twice
>wasted fucking dubs
starvation

ROLL

Use a bullet

winrar

STOP IT CUNTS

winrar

Nice. Good choice. And didn't waste dubs.

trips call bullshit

Seppuku

op must be setting up the stream

If this ends with any number but 0, OP is a fag.

Wow, what a shocker.

heroin overdose

not killing yourself

fuck my ass so close to quads

be gay in iran

reroll

roll

After a long fulfilling live of community service to the physically disabled, you will have my permission to die

hell yeah rolling for this

rolling for this too

already a winrar, go back to sleep