Anyone ever try one of these? do they work?

anyone ever try one of these? do they work?

my bro and i tried just now and couldnt get shit, any tips?

I have never had success. I'm rational and don't believe in the supernatural but had hoped it would potentially work to reveal subconscious activity. It doesn't. Have tried several times with an open mind both alone and in a group setting.

take some lsd or deliriants and I bet it'll work

Every psychic / spiritualist I respect that has ability has told me to stay the fuck away from Ouija. One told me it is like a plug to a dam that when you pull it, you rarely have the strength to close what you opened. She also said it is connected to the "worst of the worst" of the spiritual afterlife.

no, supernatural shit is BS and you are an idiot.

they dont work at all. they have never been demonstrated to work. nothing supernatural h

as been demonstrated to work.. get your head out of the sand

did she have any proof/experiences?

no they don't work.

only our physical reality has been demonstrated to exist

Only gullible believe in this shit.

Burn your ouiji board when you are done or a demon will possess the board and torment whoever originally owned it. My brother didn't burn his board and the ceiling fell in our new house and paralyzed him. The building didn't show any weakness in the ceiling and we all felt much colder than normal when it happened.

Yes, they do work.

The trick is to have friends to help you move the pointer around.

>did she have any proof/experiences?
She knows of two suicides resulting from spirits following people that used Ouija. Another torments a small child till she made a protection circle to name the spirit. The best solution is to burn the Ouija board in a salt circle to close the portal. Then do a sage ash clensing in the room where it was used.

She has autism

thanks

do you know if anything specific was done with the board to provoke those types of reactions? i mean if you're being friendly and not an asshole, everything should be alright no?

OP, try get a 3rd person. but before you do, plan something with your partner, then get possessed and die or something, i dont know, bored of this bred.

have you guys tried bleeding on it yet?

>thanks
>do you know if anything specific was done with the board to provoke those types of reactions? i mean if you're being friendly and not an asshole, everything should be alright no?
From her advise ...

Assume anything you get in contact with via Ouija is hostel and has ill intent. It is the equivalent of a tunnel into a prison fill of those serving a live sentence for horrid crimes. No matter who you tap, they are evil and criminal.

Remember the Ouija was designed during the Guided Age of the 1920's by occultists whom where kicked out of the occult Victorian and Edwardian scenes in the UK to corrupt all the new money in eastern USA of the time. From that, it has been sold as "a toy" corrupting households for almost a century. Just stay the fuck away form it.

An old fashion seance circle is safer and attracts more social beings.

Umm, that's a good thing? I think 'dark matter' is the 'supernatural', I mean no matter what technology we use we can't directly see it.

Ok OP... You want a taste of what it has to offer?

Align the Ouija board with the cardinal directions.
North, South, East, and West. The true directions not magnetic.

On the North side of the board place a Black, Green, or Brown candle representing the Earth.

On the East a Yellow Candle representing Air.

On the South a Red Candle representing Fire.

On the West Blue or Grey representing Water.

If you want look up some summoning rites and use one of them...

Enjoy your new friends they will be there to stay with you for a long time...

Really?

A rickroll....

I used one of those at a party with a bunch of people and it was fun to fuck with them.

You basically fight over moving the pointer. Either that or somebody takes initiative and spells something. I was just spelling out swear words since I was really drunk.

Really?

A newfag...

New as can be...

Also I am 12 and what is this?

i dont have any candles, its the middle of the night here so i cant get any

can i use some colored paper om a glass or something? my bro is half asleep tho...

Nope...

You need candles... Preferably made of beeswax.

This is kinda something you have to be ready for in advance... Also I am not responsible for anything that happens if you do this...

Do it at your own risk.

I believe in ghosts but these shits don't work