WWYD replies get replies

WWYD replies get replies

fuck those tits and cum on her face

I'd see the her out in public while walking my dog. I get up close behind her and wait until we are near a dark alley, then i push her to the ground in the alley and tell her if she tells that my dog and I will kill her. Then I grab her by the hair and put her face near my cock and demand that she sucks it. She disobeys so I hit her hard in the head. She then immediately starts sucking my cock. She sucks and sucks until it's coveted in her drool. Then I make her get on all fours and right when she does, I shove my throbbing cock in her virgin asshole, which makes her scream in pain. I told her not to scream so I pull her hair back and get my dog to stand in front of her and I tell her I'll forgive her screaming and won't kill her only if she sucks on the dogs cock. She is very hesitant but obeys and slowly puts his hard, red, dog dick inside her mouth. I keep fucking her tight, torn asshole and notice she isn't sucking the dog off well enough so I grab her head and make her deepthroat the big dog cock. She chokes on it and almost pukes. I give her a water bottle and tell her to aim his cock at the bottle and to spit all of his cum that gets into her mouth into the bottle. I scratch down her back deep while i keep pounding her asshole, scarring her back and making sure her ass stays red from spanking. As I'm about to cum a group of 6 guys walk by the alley, see us, And stop to watch. I tell them they can have her after me, to which she begs me not to but I hit her in the head and tell her to go back to that dog cock. I cum a huge warm load inside her asshole and leave it there. Then I go to see how much is in the bottle and it's 1/3 full of straight dog cum. I tell her to swallow it all or else. She knows what the or else is so she put the bottle to her lips and gulps down every drop of the warm dog cum and groans as she feels it fill her stomach. Then I write "free use slut on her tits and leave her.
Wwyd?

Titty fuck all day

Wwyd?

bump

I would walk up to her, start kissing her, place one hand inside her right bra cup and start fiddling with her nipple while my other hand reaches down into her bikini bottoms and starts softly rubbing her clit, introducing a single finger into her wet pussy, then when she's moaning into my mouth and grinding against my hand, I'd lay her down on her back, push her bottoms to the side as I pull my cock out and start fucking her, slow and steady at first, building speed and rhythm as she moans, her hands pulling my head to hers for an intense kiss, a few seconds after I pull my mouth away from hers and move down to her nipples and start sucking away, I keep fucking her fast and hard while I am getting ready to cum, I suddenly start rubbing her clit with my thumb and cum as soon as her pussy clamps down on my cock as she cums at the same time, once finished we both lie next to each other, staring up at the sky, enjoying each other's warmth and company

Take her to the local card trading shop to get gangraped by fat autistic losers. Each one cumming inside her with their tiny dicks, knowing this is their only chance to pass on their genes.She's fucked by countless guys in the back room, as bad as they are the hours breeding has put her in a state of ecstasy. Once she's pregnant I let her go, but she decides to stay behind instead.

face fuck

Wipe that smile out of her face, make her choke on my cock and com deep in her throat.
Wwyd to my little bitch?

Titfuck her and cum in her mouth while she sucks my cock. Send the video to her parents.

kinda neckbeard shit is this
I'd just fist it

fuck you, that user knows how to handle his woman

her dad is a cop. make it messy so he's pissed.

pound her in the mating press position and kiss her on the lips as a nut inside her fertile womb. she'll raise it alone.

fuck her face til her makeup is running, pull out and smear my cock all over her. Jizz on top of the mess I made with her face.

refrain from posting ugly old ladies

start off by smacking her and ripping a hole in her shorts. fuck her asshole through that hole. fill it with cum and dump her outside.

I would break into her house when she's watching tv and sneak up behind her, wrapping a thick cord around her neck. I'd lift her up by her throat, choking her until she stops struggling before dragging her up to her bedroom. I'd throw her into bed and slap her face and punch her a few times so she regains consciousness so she can fight me before pinning her down and grabbing her wrists. I'd slam them into the headboard, punching her if she fought to hard, slamming her wrist onto the bed hard enough to break if I have to while I try and bind her wrists to her headboard. Once I have her wrists bound, I'd pull out my knife and cut her chest as a warning before binding her legs to her footboard, spread apart as far as I can. I'd use the knife and cut her clothes off, before wrapping my hand around her throat as I crawl between her legs and mount her forcefully. I'd fuck her until she cums, and then pull out and grab her hair and facefuck her as hard as I can, driving my cock down her throat until she passes out. I'd untie her legs and bend them up, positioning myself at her asshole until she comes to, before driving my full length into her in one hard thrust. As she screams and fights I'd fuck her ass as hard and roughly as I could until it's bloody and raw, then I'd fuck her mouth until I'm clean, switching back and forth between the two holes until I finish on her face, then I'd bring her dog into the room and tie her up again so her ass is in the air and watch as the dog knots her tight pussy before I leave.
Will reply to anyone who replies.

bump

Face fuck her until she's crying and gagging. Almost passing out from lack of air. Cum all over her glasses. Wwyd?

rotate your pics dumbass

moar

WWYD?

with sis