ITS GINGRICH

ITS GINGRICH

GINGRICH CONFIRMED, I REPEAT

GINGRICH CONFRIMED

sauce = msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-considering-newt-gingrich-for-vice-presidential-role/ar-BBsX0mg?li=BBnb7Kz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2wkBucLej8
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-considering-newt-gingrich-for-vice-presidential-role/ar-BBsX0mg?li=BBnb7Kz
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gkCOQSyRg
youtu.be/gu3U-pmuqPU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7982902/Condoleezza-Rice-ordered-Bush-to-stay-out-of-Washington-after-911.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its.... Beautiful....

> confirmed
> considered

English much?

>considering

It's fucking nothing.

op is a faggot

FLY ME TO THE MOON

doubt it

newt's cool but he doesn't offer much to the ticket
trump needs someone who could help him flip the rust belt/swing states (not a token minority pandering pick. save that shit for bernie/shill)

>pick one of the most obstructionist assholes in politics to help you get things done
He's really trying guys

OP is a fag; it's not confirmed.

Also, Newt is pretty based, but he was pro NAFTA back in the day and has some skeletons in his closet.

MOON BASE
>inb4 Moon Base is complete.

WHALERS ON THE MOON.

It's not Newt.

He's probably on the list, because he is a smart guy, and he helped massively in balancing the budget in the 90's, even though bill takes all the credit for it.

But he's got too many skeletons. Spoopy ones.

Please no, I like Newt, I really do. But Trump is already failing hard with women and Gingrich's past infidelity WHILE investigating Bill's infidelity is sure to be brought back up. Especially if Trump goes there which he will. I can see this easily doing more damage than good even if Newt would obliterate anyone in a VP debate and do an excellent job.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2wkBucLej8

"fucking nothing"
sage

>yfw moonbase by 2020

I wish he didn't have this shit because Newt really is an absolute beast, sharp as a tack, and very well educated and experienced.

I hope he picks Newt anyway and just powers through the negativity. He's worth it.

he's considering 5-6 people

>confirmed
Check link
>considering

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Considering
Just like he was considering Rubio
And Cruz
And Rand
And Christie
And so on and so on

well,i mean....trump has infidelity issues himself

that's not what he is going after hillary with,he's going for the rape angle

>gingrich

Trump isn't that fucking dumb. Gingrich is one step above Buchanan. Gingrich as his running mate would literally hand the nomination over to Clinton.

Isn't he an armchair paleontologist?

I definitely want him in the administration, but VP doesn't honestly do all that much. He'd do more good in a place like Chief of Staff or Treasurer.

WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON AGAIN

USA USA USA USA USA USA

This.

If Trump picks Newt it wouldn't help.

Wow. Electing a complete idiot to be vice president. This is the guy who said mitt Romney would beat Obama by a landslide. Sup Forums, you keep letting me down.

Gingrich for head of Nasa.
>its the only way.

Why?

Sup Forums isn't old enough to remember Gingrich

Newt needs to browbeat any cuck who advocates for the SLS and allocate proper funding to NASA to build technologies we need to help begin putting temporary bases on Mars. We don't need a new fucking rocket when we can just contract SpaceX.

The SLS exists purely to line the pockets of the states involved in its manufacture. There's a reason its jokingly called the Senate Launch System.

>GINGRICH CONFORMED
>CONFIRMED
>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-is-considering-newt-gingrich-for-vice-presidential-role/ar-BBsX0mg?li=BBnb7Kz
>donald-trump-is-considering-newt-gingrich-for-vice-presidential-role
>considering

Gingrich is insanely disliked by his own party (even more than Trump) and did terrible in the 2012 election. He also said some really stupid things (fire all janitors and let kids clean the schools), and a bunch of other shit

CAN'T UNHITCH THE GINGRICH

don't forget that he is/was an oxy addict, and cheated on his wife.

he's a terrible choice.

spacex is total shit bro recycling tech from the 40s-50s as new.
>fuck elon musk I am a Tesla researcher.

I forgot about that.

>gets married
>fucks another women behind his wife's back
>divorces her
>marries said woman
>cheats on her too lol

He's a very shitty man. There is absolutely no way in hell Trump will actually have him as running mate.

he dumped his wife while she had cancer for some reptilian

Because the contract on America isn't yet complete.

LADIES AND GENTLEGOYS, YOUR NEXT VICE PRESIDENT!

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gkCOQSyRg

>mfw he waves the bible high, puts it back down and lies

Love

zimzam for running mate please

It's confirmed to be Mike Huckabee actually

>7 gorrillian

>Huckabee
>Buchanan
>Gingrich

JUST

Newt didn't sodomize a woman in the Oval Office with a cigar while president

>pick one of the most obstructionist assholes in politics to help you get things done

what?

are you not familiar with his work in the 90s? he got shit done with Clinton

don't fuck with huck m8

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN

>confirmed
>considering

I do not think you know what those words mean

only vaguely respectable choices I'm aware of:
Rand
Webb
Carson

My Trump cabinet predictions:
>VP: Condoleeza Rice
>Attorney General: Ted Cruz
>Secretary of the Treasury: Ron Paul
>Secretary of Defense: Colin Powell
>Secretary of State: Jim Webb
>Secretary of Education: Newt Gingrich
>Secretary of the Interior: ???
>Secretary of Labor: ???

I'm honestly ok with Newt. Better than some of the other options by far. But if hes picking Newt than I want my moonbase

>Condoleza Rice

My father keeps saying it will be Conde too. Theres no fucking way though. Trumps not going to pick someone who was so intimately associated with the Bush administration.

>Condi
>intimately associated with the Bush administration

She's pretty much never played the GOP party game, ever. She's another Washington outsider, except she managed to get inside it and as such has an idea of what goes on there. She's a really good pick.

Scott Brown

Trump will make a play for a blowout by picking a liberal republican.

WEW LADS IT'S NOT A NEOCON

Mom is the same way
>It will be Palin all over again

She is the best pick but she has repeatedly said she does not want to run for office.

MOONBASE
O
O
N
B
A
S
E

She's the VP pick. She's not "running" for anything. At any rate, Trump's VP pick needs to be someone who has a reputation for not taking any shit. If not Condi, then who?

He picks Omarosa for the minority woman vote. Sup.

donald cheated on his first wife with his second, and then cheated on his second with his third too!!

they are literally perfect for each other

This. He should consider another candidate. Preferably someone who's anti-establishment

WHO /GEORGIA/ HERE.

REPRESENTING

OUR MAN IS WITH TRUMP

SPACEMAN OF THE EMPIRE STATE OF THE SOUTH AND THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND GONNA ROCK

GET HYPE

This

I saw it on Reddit as well

It will be Romney.

Romney is an insider and a member of the establishment who will unite the GOP and provide Trump an avenue to pass his legislation.

And yes, Romney has constantly attacked Trump, but he's a power hungry prostitute with no recourse for political office, the VP will get him closer to the presidency than he will ever get, he will swallow his pride and a gallon of horse semen if it gets him a room in the White House.

He's on the short list but he has not yet been selected yet.

I really hope its Allen West since he would bring in a lot of African American support and guarantee an easy Florida victory.

MOON
B
A
S
E

AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS

>implying Trump needs help getting voters

Going around the country for half a year until the election sounds like running for office even if it is only the vp slot. the whole election thing is something she has repeatedly said she has no interest in. I hope i'm wrong though.

I still don't get why "minorities" hate him. I read his proposals during the Clinton admin and everything he wanted was to the benefit of startup businesses in those neighborhoods as to encourage it and help them along.

Gingrich isn't above shilling. No politician is. Of course Gringrich shilled Romney in public and of course Gingrich knew privately Romney was going to get slaughtered.

Could you fucking imagine this country electing a fucking Mormon?

my sources tell me Trump vetted Senator Bob Corker from TN as a possible VP pick

he's the chairman of the foreign relations committee

but i don't see the upside to getting the guy from TN, a state you already have on lock

Completely ridiculous

Even more ridiculous. Your sources are retards.

That's American English dummy

tay tay as vp

Fuck I hope not

>Not Buchanan for VP
Nobody could lay the smackdown on Cunton like Pat

>Trump Gingrich 2016

yeah that doesn't sound very marketable, sorry OP

>He also said some really stupid things (fire all janitors and let kids clean the schools)

works in japan

Christ how much coke did she do before that picture.

Pretty sure Gingrich wins at smacking down Clitons. He lead the impeachment of Bill.

Make the Moon Base great again!

You clearly understand fuck-all about politics.

good times shitting on gingrich during the debates; anyone remember that or are there that many newfags here now?

Hope Scott walker is being considered. That makes Wisconsin realistic.

>Buchanan

pls be joking

USA isn't Japan

Wtf they actually kinda look the same

is this a good pick memes aside ?

MUH DICK

I love it

Still want Webb.

lmfaooo is trump actually serious? this guys a fucking joke
youtu.be/gu3U-pmuqPU

this based condi for VP

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7982902/Condoleezza-Rice-ordered-Bush-to-stay-out-of-Washington-after-911.html

Scott Walker is a cuck. He would never accept VP.

Besides, Walker's overall approval rating is literally on par with Christie's.

BASED NEWT.