Muslim girl joins military Citadel

Complains about the dress code
Her family is now suing the citadel for religious discrimination

>The 174-year-old school hasn't ever allowed a uniform deviation "to our knowledge,"

>The school doesn't currently have any students who have a special religious accommodation for uniforms, according to Col. Brett Ashworth, vice president of communications and marketing.

>The student cried after the commandant told her, said Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations who spoke with the family Tuesday morning. “She told the commandant it wasn’t fair that she has to choose between practicing her faith and going to the Citadel,” he said.

>She had worked very hard and had been focused on going to the Citadel for a long time, Hooper said. “That’s why she was so heartbroken,” he said.

>She will not attend, he said.

>“A complete denial was very shocking,” he said. They had expected their request to be granted. “The father said, ‘We live in a land of laws. These outdated traditions violate that law’ ” that protects religious freedom, Hooper said.

>“As far as legal action [is considered], all options are on the table,” he said.

>Speaking for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Hooper said not granting religious accommodation was a bar to any practicing Muslim and was not acceptable at a public institution.
>“Obviously from CAIR’s perspective, as a civil-rights organization, we’re not going to drop this issue,” he said. “We’re going to view it as a continuation of the civil-rights struggles that allowed African Americans and women to have free entry and participation in these types of institutions nationwide.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/05/10/the-citadel-will-not-allow-an-exception-to-the-uniform-to-let-a-muslim-student-wear-her-hijab/

nbcnews.com/news/military/citadel-considering-uniform-exception-muslim-student-n556541

>freedom
>UCMJ

fucking sandniggers lol

I bet if a Sikh went he would not shit up the place with this pandering garbage.

Mudslimes need to be gassed.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Uniforms exist for disciplinary purposes, it helps build unity, if you have some fucking selfish sandnigger messing everything up it actively harms cohesion.

Remove kebab

We allow sikhs to wear turbans.

Throw her dumb ass out. Her being mudslime don't make her a special snowflake.

>Spent so long researching to go there
>Never realized they wear uniforms or why
Yeah nah, she's just a cunt fishing for outrage

>Living Military institution that has dated laws that are inflexible
>Being in a religious practice which has dated laws that are inflexible
Realistically this is being pushed outta proportion.

The thing with the Muslim shit is that it isn't necessary to their religion. She doesn't have to wear a fucking hijab, especially if she wants to oper8. Sikhs have it in their code.

>"These outdated traditions violate the law"
>Spoken by a Muslim in America

How will our boys know who to shoot if we've got towelheads and trashbags running around amidst them?

Well, I'm pretty sure it is. I think the problem here would be that it would prevent her from wearing her cover, which would be against uniform code. Rank insignia and the branch insignia are on cover, and enables identification of rank quickly. Her hijab wouldn't likely accommodate these features.

>Religious freedom

Daily reminder that veiling of women is NOT part of the Islamic faith, and it is merely a cultural tradition that didn't even originate in Muslim lands. It was originally a Byzantine thing.

This bitch doesn't have to wear her kebab sheath, she just wants money from the state. Besides, if you start fucking crying after being told about a goddamn dress code I don't think you belong in the military.

This, there was a Muslim girl in my JROTC Battalion who just wore the uniform like every other person. She was actually pretty based and really appreciated America because she got opportunities she would never have had in Africa. I still despise Islam, but not all Muslims are shit, it's just Muslims that want to subvert out culture like the faggots at CAIR.

>She had worked very hard and had been focused on going to the Citadel for a long time, Hooper said.
pfffss. What the hell is she talking about? We're not brilliant scholars. The Citadel is stupid easy to get into, but hard finish. You don't have to work hard until you actually get there. Maybe she means she'd been jogging for preparation or something, I guess that's "working hard".

t. grad

i cant imagine he being woken up to an inspection with lockers and beds flying around and just being like BUT MUH HEEEJEEEBBBBBBB :c!

They're just deliberately running face-first into a wall for sympathy and easy monies. Fucking mudslimes.

Or shuffling to the showers in her robe with the hijab on.

Would do the same to those black cadets at the other academy.

Under evaluation, we have ruled your daughters to be too rebellious and compromising when it comes to officer duty.

Rank denied.

>if you don't give us special treatment it's discrimination

fuck muslims.

>a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations
IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING CAIR. How the fuck does a Hamas front group have so much power? Muslims are a fucking cancer on the western wrold.

Also samefagging but what are the chances her family has ties to CAIR and it was decided to put her in there knowing this would happen so they could use it to further erode American laws and values in favor of creeping islamization?

>go on vacation to UAE
>hanging out by the sea
>sea a woman in full durka swimming
>looks like a wet rag

I Keked hard at that one

Muslims don't have to wear scarves

And the first female muslims didn't wear them

It was a status symbol of Mohammed's wives

It's literally subversion of our laws user, pic definitely related, goes into detail about Muslim front groups working to subvert our laws.

yeah they would but they can wear'em sould they please cause we like Sikh

Nah, West Point caved and went "well, you dindu nuffin after all but don't do it again okay" even though IIRC the military has pretty explicit regulations about making political statements in uniform.

Of course the military has been so cucked by Obama. Any time shit like this or that "walk a mile in her shoes" thing comes up, I always see vets talking about how all of the troops hate this progressive lib shit and that it's forced on them by the diversity hires (especialy women) and PC cucks that Obama's filled the upper levels of the military with.

>She had worked very hard and had been focused on going to the Citadel for a long time, Hooper said. “That’s why she was so heartbroken,” he said.

Then she would have known that the dress code is strict and would not allow any one to stray from that rule. If the mudshit wins this, we're all doomed.

>Council on American-Islamic Relations

These cunts again

So, who wants to bet she went into this knowing full well she would not be allowed to wear her rag with the intent on raising a fuss over it?

Muslims, they've no place in the west.

>Well, I'm pretty sure it is
modesty is important not the hijab, thats mostly cultural

>religious accommodation
The only accommodation mudslimes deserve is not being shot on sight.

That's almost certainly what happened. Like Clock Emir this was a CAIR-orchestrated political stunt meant to stir up sympathy for mudslimes and further destroy America from the inside. That's the MO of CAIR and all of these other Muslim outreach groups since they all have ties to groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

>religion
>not an outdated tradition

please include fedora pictures with the (you)'s

>mfw 13b
>mfw had a woman as 13e so they wouldn't actually have to lift the shells
They were fucking awful at their job. Most of its done by the fucking computer and she still sucked ass at it and she got out of doing the sectional maintenance because muh vagina. Fuck women in the army.

>supposedly researching practices @ Citadel
>does not once entertain the notion that her preference will not conform to uniform standards
>family fails to understand that Congress shall make no law respecting etc.
>that means no special treatment i.e. you don't get to wear a fucking crucifix outside your shirt, either
>father says "We live in a land of laws"
>not "We Now live in a land of laws"
Just as well, really; the one Citadelite I met at Basic was a complete bitch-boy who was fantastic at D&C and unexceptional at pretty much everything else.

>in the military
>muslims push through beard laws because muh religion
>i convert to islam and grow a righteous beard
>pick up chicks like its nothing

I've been planning this for years, thank you based muslims

>‘We live in a land of laws. These outdated traditions violate that law’
So he admits that his daughter shouldn't be allowed to wear the stupid scarf?

we dont allow that anymore, that was only because Iraq needed bodies for the fodder

Those who joined and used those rules are grandfathered in currently.

>>She had worked very hard and had been focused on going to the Citadel for a long time, Hooper said. “That’s why she was so heartbroken,” he said.
This is bullshit
CAIR is trying to pull the old Rosa Parks bullshit

This. You waive your rights as an American citizen when you sign up, it's there in the contract.
>Sandniggers in charge of being literate.

This right here, stinks of their falseflaggery.

Most Based college.

And they still haze.

>They had expected their request to be granted.
>Marines
>granting your request

is this real life? Gunny Hartman should have personally stomach punched every member of that family.

Shhh. Hazing is a myth

>Gunny tells a Muslim recruit he can come over an fuck his sister
>Muslim recruit actually shows up at his house the next day

Then Gunny proceeds to observe the recruit fucking his sister and offer harsh criticism of his sexual prowess during the act.