So my boyfreind cheated on me, an said he'll do anything to make it right, i really love him...

So my boyfreind cheated on me, an said he'll do anything to make it right, i really love him, but he has to feel the pain i have, so i tied him up and and now im gonna take his right ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show tits or gtfo fag.

all of my what

timestamp

How are you gonna take it? Tits with timestamp

bump, OP I am very interested in this thread

He'll bleed out. Don't do.

Well, anything is anything, timestamp this ball and go on with it... pics , don't forget to document it properly.

You are a fucking psychopath, that's just a great way to kill someone through infection or worse. Don't fuck him for an entire year, that will give him the urge to cheat and if he can handle that he all good.

retarded moral fags

timestamp and webm

Update with timestamp or fake

Pro tip, boil some water and put the tools in them, get some alcohol, put it o. His balls before u do anything

Just cut off circulation, and it will eventually wither, die, and fall off.

Also wash your hands and wear gloves and a facemask. Then cook his ball and make him eat it. Research neutering on animals to get the stiching right to prevent hemoraging.

Buy a strap on. Like a Realy fucking big one. Tell him that you will
Forgive him if he lets you fuck him in the ass.
It is a true test of love.

> cut off blood to a body part until it dies
> not dying of blood poisoning/ infection
Pick one

Don't forget to mix hot sauce and crisco for the lubricant.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration

She/he won't cut through any arteries... non fatal...

good luck op

Or, Idk OP, maybe take lewd requests from random people on the internet that get dubs. that'll show him.

this. I wanna see a needle through his dickhead instead

I'm afraid op is long gone...

Preferably a knitting needle.

Explain this.

Why.

he had ballz
they were removed and a picture was taken
the tube in his dick suggests that it wasnt an underground operation

ppl like this should die

oh ok thanks

it's a bummer that this is all fiction because it would be immensely satisfying to know that someone chopped off their boyfriends ball because he cheated as if that would actually fix the problem. all that would happen is you would still hate him for what he did and he would hate you for what you did and both of you would break up anyway with a light sack and a heavy conscience.

please explain.
I really want to know, as like traps (pictured) if a individual what em gone, then whats wrong with that? they are hurting no one. they cant even have kids and with over population, the argument of carrying on the species is invalid

/thread

why would that be immensely satisfying

traps are like the canvas an artist paints on when he wants to show off a technique to someone else. They're like big designated fuck up bodies who are effectively evolutionarily useless. They can chop off their nuts if they want

plz kys

>hasn't fucked up their body with shitty fake plastic tits

There should be a law against doing this. I found a trap that could've been a LITERAL 15/10. Face/body is perfection but fucking destroyed it by getting AWFUL fucking tits...I mean morbidly awful to the point where I had to stop fapping.

agreed
rip monroe's tits

>2017
>Doesn't post a pic

Just be sure to cut off all circulation to It first or he will bleed to death. OP will you be just cutting It off or will you crush It with a hammer or something?

Pics of Monroe's tits b4 & after pls

I'm also curious. Crushing It would be way more interesting for the thread. Do It for science!

whist yon trips are impressive...
google that yourself you lazy asshole

Holy shit that's hot. Make It implode user

found that on tumblr,
eunuchmaker
tons of gold if your into that type o thing

Fun fact the right ball produces the most sperm. Should have been the left

Imagining testicle jelly coming out of my erect penis is inducing panic.

I always thought she was overrated. No clue why people liked her, especially since she didn't even do hardcore...into the trash it goes.

pic related

Now that I'm looking at them while my dick is soft...ehh maybe a 10/10 was a reach. At certain angles they definitely look like a 15/10. But the tits just completely ruin anything it had going for it IMO. I'd still smash with the force of a thousand suns though.

Name is Alex Hilton for anybody that wants sauce.

Shiritrap fucks niggers. Gross.

>with a light sack and a heavy conscience.

Your wordsmithing arouses me

timestamp faggot

If this is real please give me proof I'm very interested in seeing a nut be popped but If your just gonna cut it off I'm not sure I care I can see that anywhere

im in the same boat with monroe too. i mean shes cute and relatively attractive but the cult following around her was interesting
ur mum did too, ur point

Sauce?

Please don't let this die immensely interested. If OP is a faggot I actually might cry

A doujin named hansel and gretel If I remember right It doesn't exist on sadpanda although I'm not sure I do know Last Shot exists on exhentai though

Not sure wtf this is. Not sure I want to know. Not looking again, I'm in literal pain wtf faggot nigger.

Oh cum on user embrace the ball crushing. Not like It's actually happening to you. Btw this is also hansel and gretel

aww thanks, here i dont usually bring this one out but for you, ill make an exemption

OP please don't leave me or that testicle hanging

the fact that people get off to this disgusts me

Do It OP you will enjoy It, but you will have a taste for doing so from that point on

>fingerless latex gloves

No more degenerate than getting off to loli/shota mate. Hell their are alot of degenerate fetishes out there but hey at least It isn't vore

At least these guys are safe from pinatas at kids parties

*there

>stupid aron whos apparently blind
>definitely not fingerless gloves
>clearly visible in the image

What's the problem? There are people who literally get off to guro. Some people get off to guro of loli/shota that's literally the worst ever in my book and those people deserve death

OP don't be shit come on do it! Your thread will die otherwise

Girls have done worse

life goals right there

Butter/10
Jesus Christ, you like 'em on the mannish side, don't ya?

Bodhi you dickhead.

Paulos peen

True story Tumblr has done way worse don't feel bad about It, however please crush It

Get a chastity cage, lock it on him, keep the key.
Don't be able to cheat on you anymore.

OP you massive fgt come on

I don't think op has the balls to do it guys

This reminds me of that OP who went on chaturbate, tied cinder blocks to his balls and stuck needles in them.

Kek If OP is a femanon obviously not. But no really though I was hoping OP would actually do It and not be a fag

She was better without the inplants

rip

Need more of this shit since OP likely wont do It

these implants, tho. ew

Do It Op I want to see the imploded testicle. Too bad you won't do It because you literally don't have the balls

kek

Fucking kill me OP is a fgt

Yes but...why isn't his scrotum open or anything? Why does it pretty much look exactly the same as it's pre-ball removal condition?

Exactly I mean don't get me wrong she's attractive but I can't fap to softcore shit or even pictures anymore. I honestly don't even know why I save shit when I literally don't jerk off to it.

Also, Jesus Christ that picture is fucked.

>butter
Nah. Reminds me of Kylie Jenner a bit with the shitty hair and lips. I will admit that first pic is awful though but again angles.

Look at the scrotum carefully It's been sown back together. Just like with a cat a proper castration doesn't dispose of the ball sack

>implying that pic is a 15/10, or 10/10, or even a 5/10

>Just like with a cat
wut

Plus the ball bag is very clearly empty

What? it's an example. Ever had a fixed male cat? It still has the sack