Hey Anons, I got to stand a lil more on my own, I am proud of myself

Hey Anons, I got to stand a lil more on my own, I am proud of myself.

>yeah, fuck that guy for improving himself!

I mean, if that person is actually trying truly to turn it around, good for them. Has a lot of surgery waiting for them if they actually slim down, all that skin.

>being this much of a faggot

Remember guys, I'm still in the hospital and can't work. I need you guys to donate to my go fund me so I can keep my apartment

>not an asshole must be a faggot
You have a very warped sense of the world

You do know just because the cake is has carrots in it doesn't mean it's healthy.

I'm a really nice guy who is down on his luck. I can use a miracle now.

you sympathize for a worthless fat piece of shit, that makes you a faggot

>wearing flash shirt

If you donate to my gofundme today, I'll hook you up with a box of "premium" Omaha Steaks.

I like how he's wearing a Flash t-shirt, guy has a sense of humour.

i guess it's good this guy finally admitted he had a problem, but fuck, I'm ten pounds overweight and now I'm on the bike for an hour each night. How does anyone wait that fucking long?

I broke the speedforce being dropped from the ambulance from going to one rehab center to another.

having sympathy may make me a faggot in your eyes but not having it makes you an edgelord faggot to everyone else

having sympathy for this fat piece of shit only proves you're the weakest kind of faggot alive

But seriously fellas, I'm a really nice guy and can use your support.

Bruv,how the fuck did you get to such a level

I spend the past month making blogs on my progress trying to fight my disease. There are talks that I would have to be put in assistant living because I can't move like I use too.

>Arguing with people on the internet.
So this is the true power of forced autism online eh?

It's easy, I've just got free from a lifeless marriage because my wife of 10 years would fuck other guys, and when I confront her about it, she made me feel like I'm the bad guy.

faggot

Sympathy isn't weakness it's the human condition, we are sympathetic creatures. It's to bad we can't all pretend to be wanna be sociopath edgelords like yourself

so you ate your ass off because you were depressed?

I moved into my own place for the first time in years. I actually tried to eat healthy since being on my own. I even went from 720 lbs to 685 lbs In a few months. Everything was getting better till I got struck with this disease.

pathetic cuck faggot

>Can't think of a legitimate rebuttal
>better ad hominem
I'm not even gonna waste more time on someone so far below me

Top kek

Well yeah. I would eat a whole 10 pack of brauts to myself and cry a lol. My roommate used to say "here's your bowel of dicks, sir Jabba."

you are dumb and pathetic, that's all there is to it

STOP EATING

But if you would watch my blogs, you can see that this is not a joke. I'm desperate.

It's good your trying to change man

I am, what I want to do is get out of this bed, be all healthy and have a home to go too. Once I'm there, I want to concentrate on my photography business.

Depression probably, the heavy shit not the "skies seem grey even with the sun out, every second is screaming agony" shit which all of us probably feel but shit we can't even imagine or put into words.

I'm also no longer human shaped, got a fat percentage of around 27%, 187lbs at 5'11" (so yes also a manlet, really won the lottery). That shit happened due to alcoholism mostly, I weighed a harrowing 220lbs at some time at which point my girlfriend left me, stating my weight being a large reason for that, it made her feel like less of a person for being near me.

I hope the dude in OP can keep fighting because being inhuman is a fucked up realization.

Good on you man, keep it up!

Thank you user, I will keep fighting.

what is your profession? what have you worked before hospital?

Usually, people this big start getting limbs amputated as a result of uncontrolled diabetes.

Sympathy is an insult to all who are subjected to it

Wish i could donate fam, live by myself paycheck to paycheck. Best of luck to you sir

I know I may come off as pushy when it comes to help. But I don't know who to turn too. My family has all but abandoned me because they don't want to deal with my condition. I work at a job that kept me on as a contractor for over three years, but refused to take me in as a actual employee because I'm still trying to get my ged. It's just hard.

That dog be all like "I can't wait till this sucka drop dead and I get to chew on dat gristle leg"

no. he just didn't stop. as you can see, he was a lard lord way before his wife cheated

I work for a company that distributes school books to educational institutions

>till I got struck with this disease.
so being fat isn't your disease?

I was a little heavy when my ex and I got married, I admit it. But she was support to love me for the person that I am.

>10 pack of brauts
help me out there, but what are brauts?

how many wings does one has to eat to win that price?

its not on your own if you have something holding you up

No, user, Im Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre, it's a disease that attacks the immune system and destroys the nerves, when I first got it, I had nothing but a tingling sensation on both my arms and legs.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING ASS PIRATES /THREAD

Bratwursts.

What price? I am giving out prizes to those that can donate. I got art prizes, I got friends who have replica fast and furious cars that they will give you a ride in.

>a little heavy
i wish you good luck, but you have to stop lying to yourself constantly. a little heavy is the guy on the left, then comes ms quackquack and then you, mr i_don't_know_what_is_legs_and_what_is_belly

meant that trophy you are holding up.

See user, the ones on the top are Brauts.

I was a lil heavy when we got married.

Gonna need nudes and info of the girl in blue please and thank you.

That's the Ducks Cup at my favorite dive bar. I'm a huge fan of the Oregon Ducks football team.

Don't got nudes for that girl, she's just a friend. But you are welcome to these titties, user.

looks nice, i'd like one of those and two of the red ones in front. call it a meal.

Those are nice too but... How about her name?

Her name is stephanie

Here is a pic of me on my wedding day over 10 years ago.

Every girl I have ever loved is named Stephanie. This is fate brother. Pure fucking fate. I'll donate soon but you're gonna have to be the best man and me and Stephanie's wedding. Deal?

If they will let me outta this bed. It's a deal.

Your sympathy isn't wanted here. if you let yourself get that far into fathood, fuck you.

Don't hate the player for his love for fudge pops.

I'll hold the fucking wedding in your room if it means that angel is in my arms for the rest of my live long days.

It's all about that duck life.

when did 5'11 become a negative?

I'll buy you a fucking duck if you put in a good word with Steph for me.

since the feminazis decided anything that was under 6,1 was manlet.

I'm definitely more interested in the device that holds your planetary ass. Are those medical professionals or space age material engineers?

guess you shouldn't have spent all your life savings on pies, then.

They are medical professionals, user. It's a way to help me get up since my nerves were shot.

I would if I could, user, but she was a friend of my ex wife.

Is that fucking steve-o at the gathering? More pics of Steph also please. I'm in love goddamn you. Don't cockblock

Lol summer fag

He worked as a taster at a pie factory that went bankrupt because someone ate all the pies.

Why don't you get a work from home job?

Goddamn it! Why are you doing this to me? What is the ex wife's name? I'll put in my own goddamn word

>applauds in norwegian

Well anyhow Anons, I'm sleepy, so I'm going to turn in for the night. If you can, I'm seriously a really nice guy, and if you donate to my go find me ,I would really appreciate it. Look at the pic. With love, the Land Whale of Oregon.

is this fat piece of whale your ex wife ?

No, that's a famous rapper itsmikesnow, he is the best otegon duck rapper

Yeah. This is her during one of her sessions.

I would say so seeing that he has many pics of her and him together.

Its like a couple of hippos going at it

Holla ninja...

How do you get that fat? I haven't had any exercise in like 15 years and I eat whatever I want, and I'm only 220 lbs.

i have a legitimately hard time sympathizing with ppl who clearly have control issues and end up fucked off cause of food or drugs or whatever. like i want them to get better so that at least when they die, they dont have the deep-seated regrets of not being able to do the things they thought theyd never do.

i wish i were an edgy teen again and not a parent now who might have a kid turn out this way cause the worlds a fucked up place

user, I'm sure if you view his fb, you can find this stephanie.

As another user said, 6"1' is the bottom of the barrel, the rest are outside the barrel altogether.

Being short just looks ridiculous, women shouldn't be criticized for having a standard.

I have a a friend who's a video game addict. He's incredibly awkward and has no ambition. He gets fatter every year. It's probably been about 15 years since he started packing on the pounds. I've tried to help him many times, given tons of advice and opportunities, and he sometimes claims he's going to try but he can't escape the vidya. He doesn't seem to have any shame and just loves gaming too much. He already has a world of health problems from this lifestyle. At this point I'm just waiting to see how long until he looks like The Flash over here.

Also, he sucks at video games.

And you're why my insurance is over a grand a month

Kill yourself cock sucking newfag

Looks like that hippo might have a huge cock though