Dumping my dad's girlfriend

Dumping my dad's girlfriend.

she's such a slut, I bet she would let me fuck her. She is half my dad's age

come on post i'm horny as fuck. would you cuck my dad?

oh yeah, shove my nigger dick so far in her white cunt

Better question, why haven't you?

How about you ask her to put on a bikini and see how it goes?

she's thrown me signs that she would, I kind of don't want to hurt my dad's feelings though. he has a really small dick and she is probably with him for his money.

How small?
What signs?

Is this worthless slut getting any of you hard?

of course

Oh fuck yea op

Like almost micro level. she tries to hang out with me when he's not around and one time i burst into their bedroom announced and she was lying with a sleep mask on her face and her crotch in black panties facing straight towards the door with her legs spread. I blushed and closed the door

Nice, now how about this?

You would be doing your dad a favor and saving your inheritance. My buddies and I would always try to fuck each other's girls to find out the sluts and expose them for what they are

one time my dad wasn;t home and she kept telling me how dirty she was and how she had to get into the shower...then she slunked into the bathroom and turned and gave me a sexy ass look and shut the door.

howd you get the photos?

please answer

>
Well in that case does your dad spank her like she is his daughter?

I'd love to, she has a nice tight ass and a big boob job. I bet she gives great head. I'm much bigger than my dad and I bet I she would love it, hopefully keep it a secret too. Is anyone jacking off? She's 32ish and he's 62ish

I'm rubbing a bit but I might have to save it for something else later.
How about you ask her soon?

I like to go into her underwear drawer and jack off with her used panties in my mouth, I also stick a vibrator that they use in my ass while I do it sometimes.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You shouldn't have been dating her when you knew your dad was. To go behind his back is evil. Fuck you, and your whore of a girlfriend. Your dad deserves better.

are you gonna ask her?

Wat is Marin N.V.? Zit toch in Belgiƫ?

More pics like this?

We want more!

How'd you get the pictures? Are there videos? Will you upload them? Will you forever be my hero?

Pictures were taken on Aruba as I can tell, Palm Beach Malmok? Expensive stay

Tierra del Sol, buying property?

post more user i want to cum to her

Let's find out who made a bid on number 16

Caya Mesa Bista 16, near a kindergarten right?

Any pic of your dad?

One of the neighbouring villa's homeaway . c o m / vacation-rental / p176320

Yeah, how does he look like?

You must be around the age as her right? Maybe your dad thinks you are a sexless cuck and got her for you. Since he kows you so well, he is offering her in a way you think you can be sneaky with her.

TK;DR fuck her

My dick twitched real nice looking at these pix

more one piece swimsuit please

This thread is dead

Did your dad pay for the boob job?
Like her original tits better, still great piece of ass though.... your dad is a sucker she'll move on to another guy as soon as he's dry and can't give here what she wants...

So, how do you have these?

Thanks user, I just came on my shirt.

Is she from Seattle? I fucked a girl that looked very similar to her around 4 years ago with smaller boobs. I'm not saying it was her, just a lookalike. She fucking loved anal and rape scenarios. I stuck it in her ass dry and she started crying and cumming within 20 seconds.. Kinkiest bitch ever.

what a horrible example of plastic surgery indeed. shit like that should be illegal.

I'll help you fuck her OP. I want my dick inside her