Hi Sup Forums. I am thinking of mutilating mice in such a way that they still live...

Hi Sup Forums. I am thinking of mutilating mice in such a way that they still live, so that they live the rest of their life in pain and suffering.

Currently, at the top of my head, I am thinking of blinding and tongue removal. I am also thinking of creating a special breeding cage where all of the females are mutilated, into which I will introduce several males to have them fight over for mating rights.

What does Sup Forums think of a mouse cage where all females are quad amputee breeding sows for the fiercest, most vicious males?

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get help

cool

killing yourself would be easier from a utilitarian standpoint

Try it on yourself first fgt

so... who molested you violently?

Dude make a little mini series out of it. Come back and post updates every night about how the mouse torture is going. I love watching the little shits squirm

You're the lowest form of degenerate trash, kill yourself.

What else do you do man?

i approve it if furthermore you chop your dick and you eat it

Don't do that.

butthurt newfags, eat shit and die cunts

i like what im seeing. bring me more for research purposes.

If this is real, just get some rope and fucking hang yourself. Torturing mice makes you some kid of badass? Fuck you and fuck your pathetic life.

Watch that edge son.

gtfo moralfag

one day i will find u and gonna chop ur head right off

You need Jesus.

>how serial killers are born

fluffybooru.org

Daily reminder that mice aren't fluffies.

>quad amputee breeding Sows

Good times

I hope you fucking die screaming you piece of shit. What goes around comes around...

why mice? go mutilate something that doesn't matter like yourself, trash. absolute degen.

That's pretty fucking awful. But I can't look away for some reason. Moar?

Torturing small animals may make you feel better, but your parents still don't love you.

Lol send it to PETA

kek bump

animal abuse webm's anyone? Preferably cat

Nice trips.

Underrated kek!
I Approve!

nice dubs

I work with mice and I honestly don't even believe they give a shit. They tough out all sorts of things without winking an eye. They fuck, they sleep, they eat, they eat their own babies. If they lose an arm or a leg or watched their babies that they just pumped out less than a month after their previous litter, get killed "horrifically", they won't be traumatized, they don't cry, they don't give 2 shits. They just keep on eating and fucking.

So, whatever OP. Hope you feel like you're doing something edgy and cool and badass and twisted, because I'm pretty sure no one else does, mice included, and it seems like a lot of time and effort to spend.

Good luck retard

small kittens or puppies are better user based on experience

You know what would be funny, if someone tortured you with the rat and bucket method.

You must not have any control in your life to lower yourself so far to harm an animal that can't fight back.

currently looking at a future serial killer's post, if you do end up using people, stay away from me please

Well you're pretty close to already crucifying them

OP post more webm's my guy, im feeling the itch

yeah not gonna lie I wanna see more

mutilate yourself until you die op you useless virgin sack of shit

Posting mice videos

sounds like a great fucking idea, do it!

>with mice
If you weren't an edgy little bitch, you'd do it with half-starved dogs. Big ones.

Confirmed for cringe thread

anyone got any cat vids?

Wew, gonna be seeing this shit in my nightmares tonight

Pretty much this.

It must suck to be the darkest most brutal kid in 6th grade, but it's gotta suck even worse to be that fucking stupid as well.

I think your daddy touched you and you need serious fucking help. What if God tied you to a giant fucking water bottle, and burned your family alive in a giant glass bowl in front of you. Leave the fucking mice alone, feed them to a snake or something, at least that is how nature intended it. Not this fucked up torture shit you get off to.

Do it and make some rad webms

Mice matter?

Kill yourself tonight.

Not really, but theyre not as worthless as OP

Jesus is a big fan of torture and mutilation. He'd probably come up with a couple ideas.

Jesus invented the vaginal pear, a device used to torture only women (Jesus hated women.)

That Jesus - what a guy, huh?

I hope you get battered to death by a nutter wielding a baseball bat real soon

Newfags calling newfags, newfags.

I love Sup Forums in 2017.

anymore?

i like this :) call me....(423)-257-5001

I feel like people doing this have no real idea of how much pain they're putting these things through. I can't say how horrible it is to be flayed, or have my head crushed with pliers, but I do know what it's like to be stabbed in the gut. I do know what it's like to have a part of your body held against a flame until it turns black and charred. I know what it's like to be waterboarded, which, as far as I can tell, is as bad as drowning. If you really need to let out your anger this badly, or if you get some sick arousal from it, do it to yourself or something that can defend itself. Even better, get to a therapist. You really could get help and recover. Just, stop doing this.

this is going to make it harder for me to masturbate tonight

I do believe it is story time.

Kill yourself today you massive psycho

Guantanamo?

Just hear yourself, jesus fucking christ... kill yourself if you still have any dignity.

>kill yourself if you still have any dignity
Is this Japan or what?

Not OP. A cat or dog i could understand. But these are rodents at best. Fuck these mice you rat loving faggot.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

What's so special about cats and dogs? As torturable as any other species

how fucking beta you have to be to torture shitty mice kys nigger

See

Don't do it user, free watches always have a catch; they're usually constructed from low-quality materials, not to mention, they usually require you pay an upwards of $10 for shipping. Not worth it

Could you please educate me some more on ethics and morals plx and save my soul?

as much as i don't agree with this

i do wanna see you stuffing a mouse into a sock and recklessly swinging it and hitting everything