why won't any girls even hug me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself

Because you look like a fat Obi Wan Kenobi virginfag

>user goes to a halloween party dress as the fat obi wan kenobi

gets mad pussy

Because you don't shave, you're chubby, you have no fashion sense, you cry, you look like you don't go outside and play sports, and also you probably browse Sup Forums

Why don't you go running? If you can run 5 miles you can do anything else.

stop making these fucking threads and make a change already

Because you are made up of pussy, pussy boi, you should just open up your legs and get fucked in your boi pussy fag mf. Run pussy boi

you suffer because you desire

Go join the Navy

I'm in the same situation bro. Fucking depression and low self esteem sucks.

Post your telecaster again

because you have no balls

I'm in the same situation bro , all I do is eat fried rice and chicken and beer too

let's be honest, if i was capable of making the changes necessary to get a gf i would have done it by now. obviously i'm not capable of doing so.

so what i'm doing in these threads is basically wasting time until i kill myself. i guess i should put a disclaimer in the OP of every thread to not waste people's time

Because you look like Haley Joel Osment...

lift some weights, shave the shit on your face, lose some weight. Get to a point where you are confident in yourself, when you get there, girls will be confident in you and then flock to you.

Because you look like sad frodo baggins ate normal sized frodobaggins and then someone gave that fat fuck a hitler haircut

why do you want girls to hug you ? they are not worth all the things you think they are

because you look like Samwell Tarly from Game of Thrones, only without friends.

here's what you need to do:
1. switch from Sup Forums to Sup Forums. Start this same thread over there and ask them how to fix your life.
2. eat only lean protein and celery. and i mean only lean protein and celery. zero sugar. zero carb. minimal fat. this is the "protein sparing modified fast" and is the best way to lose weight. if you're poor, this means cheap chicken breast and cheap tuna, plus just enough fibrous veg to enable you to shit.

Good luck m8. No one gives a shit about men.

user embrace it

some weird BBM fucker will love you

Wait until your mid-30's and marry a smoking hot mother of 3

10/10 4chin post

Thanks
I think I'm not the only one who thinks like that

"learned helplessness", nigger. you're not only depressed, you've given up. believe that change is possible. it's hard but take pride in your small victories because the small victories build into bigger ones.

Also, it could be much worse: youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

- t. oldfag GATE Sup Forumsack

>Yea that'll be awesome.
Lets be with a used up whore.

Because you never hug them?
Ever stop to think of that?

There are still girls that like chubby guys. I'd say maybe drop some weight (at least so you're not a fucking blimp), shave your face, get some cool clothes, for me, I simply wear T-shirts and jeans, and hey, stop crying, man. Chin up, have some confidence, we're all in this shit together

YOU SUFFER BECAUSE YOU DZIRE

OP is too fat to do running. Gym is probably his best bet

lose weight and learn to hold a conversation for 5 mins, then you will find a hug

This is probably a copypasta, but just in case it isn't: clean the fuck up shave/take good care of your beard and start going to the gym. Girls wont mind if you're a bit chubby, they will mind however if you smell like shit and sweat or are morbidly obese. Eat less bread and meat and more greens (like fruits and veggies). If you have any good qualities, like being creative, kind, clever or funny, show them off. Get your shit together and have some confidence. Girls don't like people who can't even take care of themselves. Finally if you find someone, be patient, don't rush it, and play it cool. Good luck user!
Unless this is a copypasta, in which case go fuck yourself.

they turned off because you got low self esteem. and you got low self esteem because they're turned off by your low self esteem.
sort it out there, you mush. fuckin fairy

They have to settle for someone

This right here. Another thing I would add would be to have a sense of humor. Girls love a guy that can make them laugh

because you are fucking boring

thx m8

NO DO NOT RAISE JAMAL'S KIDS. YOU FOOL! YOU FOOL!

OP: dump sauce on your life if you're not LARPing.

Then kill yourself for crying to Sup Forums about it. You know what's wrong with you, so GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

dumb sauce on my life? what do you want, i'll basically provide whatever info you ask for but idk what you want

Implying white whores have the same black baby daddy

gimme a quick rundown

> what your parents did for work
> did you go to college
> when did you get fat
> how long have you been a shut-in
> top 3 worst betrayals
> favorite homemade fleshlight

dubs says you have to answer

Either one or more of the following:

A) you stink
B) you look like you stink
C) you have a boner
D) you get a boner when you hug
E) you look emotionally unstable
F) you are creepy

Stop it. And you get hugs.

>dad a mechanic, mom worked at a potato factory until i was born, then she raised 6 kids
>yes, currently in a doctorate program
>my whole life, was 100 lbs 5 years ago though
>my whole life
>idfk
>never tried anything except my hand

Get cleaned uo and maintain it: every 3 weeks go to the barber, shave your face everyday. Wear clean clothes everyday. Don't smell like old water. Sleep at least 7 hours a night. Don't drink powerdrinks, but go on a 30 minute walk everytime you are craving for it.

Win self-esteem, maybe someone else besides you might touch your dick without out you paying money for it.

A. i shower and brush my teeth before i leave the house every single time
B. fair enough
C. nope rarely
D. never hugged so nope
E. for sure
F. since i'm not attractive, by default i am creepy

so at least half the list. fuck.

you're actually getting some sound advice in here (from those who would give it to you, that is)

you're not so fat yet that there's no hope. you are yet young and can turn things around. but, while there is yet time, know that this time IS running out. you will not be young for long.

dedicate yourself to a diet and exercise. this shit doesn't happen in a day. you have to keep at it, then keep at it some more.

in the down time do something that actually interests you, like read a book (not manga/literotica/that type of goofy bullshit), or watch some kinda tv show. but ONLY for a wind down and not a permanent escape

you need to find shit that you like, focus on it, get into a bit of better shape, and you'll just generally feel better about yourself.

the less of a "downer" you are, and the more you care for yourself, the more people will like you.

ok here's the deal bro. you're not gonna believe me because Sup Forums, but I once failed out of a phd program and I don't want it to happen to you. it makes everything worse.

so: to complete your PhD...

1) pass your classes
2) meet weekly with your advisor and have work to show
3) don't go insane

I recommend throwing away whatever standards you had in mind going in. Your job is to graduate. If that means doing stupid research, and almost-but-not-quite cheating with a study group and old test answers, and wasting time with people so you stay sane, then you'd better do all that.

So, a few things:
1) live with people you like and respect if possible.
2) live in a room with a window, not in a basement
3) take the easy way to get it done whenever possible. go to all available office hours and study sessions. try very hard to get copies of test answers from previous years.
4) do your research. this means you buy a lab notebook, and every weekday do enough to fill 2 pages of a notebook with new info. doesn't matter what, could even be reading/notes.
5) be around people who know you as much as possible. work and study with others whenever possible. join some groups that'll keep you around other people 3 nights a week, and having lunch with people you like most days.
6) if you get a girlfriend, do not compromise your PhD work in any way. it's a turn-off and fucks up your life
7) lose the weight. protein-sparing modified fast, with intermittent fasting, is the best diet for this.

I did NONE of the above. Caused me to waste 5 years in shitty jobs afterward.

Don't let this happen to you. The comfiest way forward is to channel your loneliness into crushing your schoolwork.

Also, your parents sound working-class so to succeed in the middle-class world you'll have to learn some different values.

Good luck m8

bleblu?

>learn some different values

this is legit, sociologically speaking: each class has a different set of values that they teach their children which pretty much cement the child into that class. if you want out, and want to rise (which, albeit difficult, is not ENTIRELY impossible) you need to adopt the values of those above you.

also, you will always be the same class to those who first met you, no matter your success. you will very likely need to move and abandon all those you once knew in order to maintain the new-found higher social class

bump

dumping the other pics of the "3 ladder" cap

1/3 is 2/3 is pic related

3/3

oh look it's this guy again.... *yawn*

is this guy even real

Pull an Elliot Rodger and make them all pay

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH