What does Sup Forums think of Jeff Rosenstock?

What does Sup Forums think of Jeff Rosenstock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Koz0jaS0Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good.

Worry is one of my favorite albums but his other projects don't really wow me that much.

he's really boring. literally mac demarco or andrew jackson jihad tier generic-ness

worry is my 2016 AOTY and it might even by my AOTD
i like his other stuff and btmi too, but nowhere near as much
saw him live recently and he was great

I love Jeff. His lyrics are so real and his music reminds me of my life a lot in that "There's great times and bad times but that's life" kind of way. It just speaks to me like no other music has yet to do. I'm excited to see the next album.

BTMI is bertter than his solo albums

Worry is the best album cover of 2016, wish it were actually good

seeing him live this month again love his energy

I don't see many similarities between AJJ and Mac Demarco so don't really see what point you're trying to make

Took me a while to realize it, but I like him.

TASOB>BTMI>solo
I like them all though
youtu.be/_Koz0jaS0Ec

Seeing him live next week what was it like? remember the set list?

spilling spaghetti all over punk's corpse

hes great and has lots of energy live
it was also really cool cause it was a small show and there were just around 50 people in the crowd
but it was in europe, i assume it will be bigger if you are in the US

dont know the order but he played the first 3 songs from worry, wave goodnight to me, i did something weird, rainbow, nausea, hey allison, polar bear or africa and bonus oceans
at the end he played the last 5 songs from worry back to back and ended with you in weird cities

from what ive seen online, he plays most of worry(with the last songs back to back), bunch of we cool songs and sometimes a few i look like shit songs or some covers
have fun

He's not trying to be a HARDCORE PUNK ROCKER and fair play
Most artists who try and ape that aesthetic with none of the background today are just embarrassing

Thanks for that I'm really looking forward to this show!

Please stop worrying people, I was worried too. Don't be worried, you have all the tools you need in life at your disposal, Education is something nobody can take away from you.

I like this album a lot.

Is Bomb the Music Industry any good?

i like vacation a lot
the other albums are kinda hit and miss for me but i havent listened to them that much

i can't distinguish this album in my head from that one really gayass hotelier album with the house on it

anything that speaks to millennials like this is a fucking red flag

he was waaay better in BTMI and Arrogant Sons of Bitches