I may of taken my rascism too seriously

I may of taken my rascism too seriously
but like, i still take it seriously because I fucking hate most people, and you wanna know what? it's not because I'm an emo/scene faggot, it's because most people have fucking wronged me. the only thing left for me to be an edgy faggot who desires nothing but hatred and making Europe and the South great
so
FUCK
sand niggas
fuck niggers
I do not care if I am the most rascist member of this board, nor do I care if most people hate me that realize what I am. For I've been screwed over too many times to truly care about the disgusting races that deserve nothing but extermination! I believe whole heartily in the death of the sand niggers, of the niggers and the disgusting muslism religon. Without Europe, we would truly be living in the darkest of times.

We have to band against those who have infiltrating our glorious white society, and either put them down or raise them as our slaves!!

nigger?

snad nigger

I also hate niggas and niggers.

I'd it really racism to hate niggers if you believe any color of person can be a nigger?

What if God nigger?

God isn't a slave

So God white cause he slave niggers.

we have to band our dicks together

Nobody gives a fuck, edgelord.

Women and yucky too.

i hate niggers without irony. i agree with this post.
Hail!

I like big nigger peepees, so fuck off, racist.

Aye, milord.

>liking an inferior race's peepees
hyuh

muslismm = nigger?

White gril make me peepee feel wierd

Rage hard freakshow.

Stop being a muslammophobe you gay nigger

>Without Europe, we would truly be living in the darkest of times.
Because of Europe there was a period that was literally called the "Dark Ages". You know that, right?

Niggers are also dark,

>Because of Europe there was a period that was literally called the "Dark Ages". You know that, right?
that was just the machinations of the mudsimes

Is Islam a race?

only one race rest are slaves

So you believe the acts of a few should not only define a group they arbitrarily belong to but ultimately define the treatment of that group?

Where have I heard this before.

Oh right, let's blame all whites for racism and colonization.

Can't have one without the other. Either everyone is guilty by association or noone is.

Unga bunga me like communism me women me european

ooga booga go back to yokuda

Indigenous everyone says shut the fuck up

You see those slaves from Nigeria? They got curved penises. BIG curved penises.

I used to be a nigger like you, til I took a lash in the back

I can handle brigands, but this talk of black voters? South's gone mad, I say.