Let's play a game. You tell me how you would fuck me and I'll take my clothes off, then will do what you ask me to...

Let's play a game. You tell me how you would fuck me and I'll take my clothes off, then will do what you ask me to. Be dirty!

First, what gender are you?

i would fuck you with my penis

Show penis!

ITS A TRAP

Benis

Thats a guy faggots
Fuck off

99% chance its a faggot. this is Sup Forums after all.

I'd throw you on your back and fuck your ass missionary style.

let's see that pussy and ass we get to fuck first!!!

index finger is longer than ring finger=youre a dude, dude

let's see some pussy!

Im not sure what gender you are, but id fuck that ass. Pls show dik/vag

I'm a girl

I'd rub the head of my dick against your pussy and up to your clit, slowly, never quite entering you, letting you get wetter and wetter.

sweet young pussy, show it from behind like a good slut

Do ya think it's tight enough?

not a very thin one fatty

i would pin you to the wall and fuck you from behind while you could not do anything to resist me

Beef. . .

I've never seen an asshole so tiny! WOW! Can you gape it for us? Spread with your fingers???????

Like an arby's meal

Post a ff

Show some more of your body.

Whatever you demand, I’m pretty submissive.

Probs just suck and lick until I can push you back and start stimulating with my hand until we get to squirt one

Lame, but cbf for detail until I see some moar.

Looks nice so far. How do you feel about anal play?

I cant tell what youre even showing me here other than you having hands like a fucking NBA player

I require a standard measurement to tell.

Fingering yourself would do nicely.

Tight ass, the pussy I’m sure could be tight, what size are you used to?

id caress you, taking your clothes off slowly, admiring your beauty, then kiss your neck, nibbling your ear, then gently glide down your chest over to your legs, kissing the area around your pussy, then I go in and lick from the bottom slowly going to the top, your precious treasure, then carefully insert my tip into the lips of the pussy, not quite entering, then I push in slowly, when I begin to thrust, hering your moans I caress your body as I move back and forth, back and forth.

I would fuck your ass and after that give you my dick to lick your own shit clean.

Sounds alright for you champ.
Dat kissing aint getting my giblets squirming

I did it now show face ond body

Lets see your feets/soles

4 fingers in

My jacket is off now, can you see through my top?

Post your tits

I would take you to a nice fucking restaurante, and I mean some fancy shit, whith wine and cheese and shrimps and all that shit, than i would ask for the waiter to bring the fucking dessert, and in the fucking dessert, guess waht? A fucking ring not with a fucking diamond cause I can't afford all that shit, but a fucking nice, beatiful affordable ring with some fucking beatiful inscriptions to make you my one and only bitch and then, and only after that, I would fuck that ass and pussy nonstop not necessairly in that order

camera on auto trigger and ass to camera
both index fingers in your nice butt and spread as far as u can

Kind of, try another one?
Kekeke you’re beautiful, you’re a god and I’m confused if you’re real or not.

Unless you want abuse.

What are you into?

I'd love to lick that tiny asshole

Trips says it. 4 fingers in.

deepthroat something with an inside-outside picture to proof how deep it was inside. dirty enough?

Write "SLUT" on your chest, and stick a finger in your ass.

>restaurante
restaurant

>deepthroat something with an inside-outside picture to proof how deep it was inside. dirty enough?

Hear Hear!
DO what the man said!!!

deepthroat something with an inside-outside picture to proof how deep it was inside.

lady, you got issues

Pretend you're Spiderman swinging from building to building while licking your vag if you can

Quads=fist in ass

do this you sexy motherfucker

if u are complaning about ppl with issues... then get the fokk of Sup Forums fag!

Why the fuck would you waist money fucking retarded FAGGOT

money doesnt get pussy wet moron

Waist money.

The money you wasted on education that tried to teach to to spell waisted.

I would blindfold you and tie your hands. You would lay on the bed, and I would kiss your neck and start slowly going down, licking and kissing your body. then I would eat you out for a while. Then I would take my rock hard 8 inches dick and put it in your hungry mouth. you would suck it like it was your job.

then I'd untie you and turn you around on your stomach and eat that tiny asshole. after that I would fuck that pussy, easy at first. then hard. I would cum in your ass and make you suck my dick, gotta make sure that not even one drop gets wasted.

Sure does faggot. OP here

It's make pretend you faggots

Pee on a cup and drink it, show us how dirty you are

Money is the few things that gets pussy wet af.

Gotta blast

Id bind your hands to the top of your bed and tape your under and upper legs together then Id lick your ass and spread it with my fingers after that it would be time for an enema and while im fucking your ass I would pick up some needles to first pierce your nipples and then your clit so you clench down on my cock real good ;3 I know my grammar is shit but i hope you got the gist

Genji and Hanzo get that pussy wet as fuck.

Holy shit im gonna fall asleep with how slow and boring this shitty thread is.

Write "property of bryce" on your tits

Dubs demands it

Tf is this faggot only complaining and not even giving a good story you are the cancer of society

then go to fucking sleep faggot... nobody gives a shit!

Sure looks like you gave a good story there user, take your own advice and fucking die.

Allright post more of that ass.

>faggot
>posting stories
>faggot for not posting stories
> on Sup Forums

kill yourself

It would appear you gave enough shit to work up a response.

Who tf you think is this story from faggot

yeah.. because this is Sup Forums... faggot!

fucking summer fags.
This is /b

Tits with a timestamp or GTFO

Just love all the faggots btw

obviously you faggot

Video of you masturbating and sucking your fingers thanks

When is this piece of garbage op finaly gonma make a vid with her piercing her nipps

First i'd push you down onto the bed, taking the top off, then i'd make you play with your nipples

Tri-force moles on her taint. All hail the new Queen of Sup Forums!

Spread that shit.

>bring you to my apartment
>show you around then to my room
>we start making out as soon as we get to my room
>I start to slowly rub your clit while we make out until you're soaking wet
>pull your clothes off and lick your body as it becomes exposed
>make you bed over with your head in my pillow to take off your pants
>once your heads in the pillow I take my axe out of my closet and slam it into the back of your skull

The fuck, its a fucking vagina my boy. Not all of them look the same. It feels just as nice

Nope not that nasty shit

Damn son, that's some elitist shit

I'd tie you to a bed and fucking in the ass till i about to cum then make you suck my dick.

yUP , im not a fan of fat nasty curtains

this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. im a man and my index finger is shorter than my ring finger

ignore these faggots

post your ass from behind instead
you look lovely

To think these scumbags would actually do anything they're saying with you is a hilarious thought.

Reply to this and I'll share my sc

Delany?

You look like a qt. Show your face.

take the top off

missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

kys

You fucking monster.

i`m sorry. should i look for a psychologist you think?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

>to to spell
Good job, idiot

Nothing gets my cock and hard as a rock than a nice wrist clock