Winner winner chicken dinner?

Who's actually winning the election in America? Whenever I look at right sided news I hear that Trumps winning but whenever I check left sided news, they say Bernie or Hillary is winning.

It's going to be close. This election is crazy polarized.

It's more likely to be dictated by one side or the other fucking up massively. If Hilary gets the nomation she'll be the most likely to get imprisoned for her server shit/voter fraud/some other underhanded shit we aren't aware of yet.

A legit Bernie/Trump battle would be white-knuckling from both sides.

Realistic Answer: I'd think Bernie would have a better chance against Trump. While he's an old man, he does inspire a crowd and the families that simply vote Democrat for the sake of voting Democrat will vote either way.

As for Trump, rather than simply being another Republican, he's changing the sprectrum from Left vs. Right to Nationalism vs. Internationalism; in a way, he's already won because he's set the dialogue for the next election cycle without a doubt.

If I had $100 dollars for a Trump vs. Hillary election, I'm going to go with Trump simply for the fact he can inspire people and Hillary's at best trying to get people to stay in the party rather than recruit.

Also what are the chances of trump being assassinated? I know how violent the left can get, and I know there already has been attempts, but do you think they'd pull it off? And if so, what will the consequences be?

Hillary should pick Bernie for VP. Unites the party and ultimate impeachment insurance.

The Trumpinator cannot be stopped.

Seriously? We all know that the jew wins every time.

Trump has pretty good security, I think. Wears armor under his suit, too. I'd say no greater odds than bush had.

>tfw Bernie won't get nominated for Bernie vs Trump

It would be the meme election to end all elections

That pic needed to be MAGA'd, heres the update

The dems. Trump has no chance, everyone hates his guts and the only place you'll hear anything positive about him are in the echo chambers here on Sup Forums. The man can't even get a VP ffs. Thanks, Sup Forums. Just what we needed, another 8 years of Democrats.

Most of the people threatening to kill him have likely never touched a gun in their lives.

I'd put it under 10% but above 5%

If we're putting it at some sort of attempt that's either caught or fails, 40%

anybody saying trump is winning is thinking wishfully at best.

He's pulling even in polls, which is very promising, as is the rate at which he's doing it, but he's behind for now.

I'm not worried about the left because they're pussies who don't know how to use a gun, but rather Washington insiders who probably know some hitmen.

It's a 50/50 second lit so whoever wins will win on a technicality. See bush vs gore 2000

Dear kek, in your name we pray for the meme to end all memes

It's a 50/50 second lit so whoever wins will win on a technicality. See bush vs gore 2000*50/50 split

I think Trump has more upward mobility than Hillary, though.

Half the country hates Trump for his behavior over the last year (and to a lesser extent his birther shit).

The other half hates Hillary for her behavior over the past 20 years.

One of those is easier to undo, so if they are polling even I'd say Trump has the advantage for now.

I hope Hillary fucks up by picking a female running mate.

Wow you really changed my mind i'm a #cruzmissile now

Fuck off shill.