/nba/ General - Durant Literally Shits On Westchoke Edition

Zaza caught a body

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response
twitter.com/ProdigySynth/status/8219616975818260
streamable.com/q58f4
youtube.com/watch?v=6_E13tZNKyc
twitter.com/ProdigySynth/status/821961697581826048
knbr.com/2017/01/18/westbrook-responds-to-pachulia-collision-im-gonna-get-his-ass-back/
youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOEw_3yOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good bread desu

Send help pls

There's blood everywhere

>kantor back there laughing
lmao

Reminder that watching basketball is for cucks and faggots

So why is it that Westbrook tries to score MORE than LeBron did with a worse team?

As oppose to watching men grab a ball from someone's ball sack?

Hey Larry

westbrook is a cocky show boating son of a bitch fuck him. He's also ugly

>How to royally fuck up a team in only one offseason 101

Shut up faggot. Always assuming that everyone who likes the Warriors is >Larry

Because his team needs him to and even if it's not a efficient shot, the more Westbrook puts the pressure on defenders to guard the paint, the more he can create space for his teammates.

You literally see coaches telling him to keep attacking in the huddle and on the sidelines.

You don't know basketball, just stop.

>westshook in the fencing response
>leflop in the fencing response

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Oh, my bad.

You're Lorry, like trash.

I feel bad watching the Warriors slaughter the thunder

>Overpaying to keep the team together and topping it all to pick up Evan Turner

Some teams just don't get it

Westcucks can't stop crying. Sad!

So why didn't LeBron need to shoot as much as Westbrook when his supporting cast was worse?

>raptors lost to philly

wewkobe, we da norf? more like we da suk lol

You're mad

Like a faggot

>being a mad fuck
Don't ever @me again you pathetic loser

>Westgod cucks Curry and Apemond
>KD gets dunked on finally

>Larry is out here spamming his stale copypastas and using his Canadian proxy

Lmao, fucking owned.

Zaza about to get suspended too.

Fake tough guys getting

B T F O
T
F
O

Honestly they mainly got fucked over because all their players contracts were up over the same offseason where the cap went through the roof and the free agent talent, apart from KD, was ass. Portland is one of the unluckiest franchises out there so it's not a surprise.

what's westbrooks status???

So this is how you deal with constant BTFO.....

the real general guys

oh look another dirty play from the dirtiest team in the league. Bill Laimbeer rolling in his grave. firt they try to injure lebron james (best player in the league) now westbrook? smdh.

are the warriors the bully's of the league?

By what measure? Look at their stats. They were effective as a team at the time and Mo Williams was an All Star.

Just because after the fact it doesn't look as impressive as a team with Wade and Bosh, doesn't mean they were bad.

They were a good team for their time in an incredibility weak eastern conference with only the Celtics as the other good team.

So now that there are so many good teams in the NBA this year by comparison you're making a false comparison that's incredibly flawed.

>call the Warriors weak and soft
>call the Warriors bullies

Quit crying and make up your mind why don't you

>slapping his face after the foul

Literally a fucking caveman.

He ain't no all star.

>westshook

ok the warriors are pussies

LITERALLY

Get a new image folder Larry.

I don't even need to check the archive, I've seen this 5 times this week.

But I thought they get too physical??

I don't see them crying about it

>tfw NOBODY acknowledges the talent of Westbrook AGAIN
That's it. I'm done. I'm apathetic towards any talent now. Why should I acknowledge KAT, LeBron, Harden (lol) or any "superstar" when Westbrook doesn't get any recognition? Fuck you all and fuck the NBA community in general. A bunch of casual retards.

>mfw cavs and okc got beat down like dogs by 40

>2017
>hating Larry
ISHYGDDT

Why is she so perfect lads?

so i wall unshook now that westbitch is the joke of /nba/?

This thread is a duplicate and has no schedule

Please slowly and calmly move to

>kobes son
i guess that meme is dead

Tfw no qt3.14 light skin gf who loves and cooks for you

Nah this thread was up first. I reported that thread.

is giannis better than westbrook?

Being Kobe's son implies that he would be a winner. Kobe doesn't need to average a triple double to win.

>mfw okc misses the playoffs

But kobe needed some of the best bigs in the league and stacked teams to win

You have to be kidding me. Mo Williams only won an all star award because he was playing on a good team. Dude averaged 18/4/3. He was not an all star. His stats weren't much better than Oladipos. As you point out, he was in a weak era. Maybe 66 wins is inflated, I've admitted that. But that's 20 more than what the Thunder are on pace for. It's not inflated nearly that much.

Tell me, do you think if prime LeBron replaced Westbrook on his current they would be better than they are? If you say no, you are out of your mind. How come Westbrook, a supposedly not selfish player, has a higher usage rate than Kobe when he had absolute pure trash in 2005-06? Everyone knows Kobe was selfish.

Now keep in mind, that LeBron had a TEN percent lower usage rate. Not 1 or 2, TEN. If you think Westbrook is doing more with his squad than LeBron did with his, you are nuts.

Westbrook is selfish. Selfish players don't win titles until they learn to play less selfishly. See Jordan and Kobe. Then see AI. Westbrook is currently in the AI category.

You Westbrook fans act like he doesn't have a flaw in his game. It's nauseating. He has the same flaw that Michael Jordan, the greatest player of all time had. And until he admits that, he will never win a title.

Last year's Warriors jersey was dank

twitter.com/ProdigySynth/status/8219616975818260

>Westbrook, asked if he and Durant are on speaking terms: "Nah."

Anonymous 01/18/17(Wed)22:34:51 No.73760267 ▶
>Carroll suffered a neck injury during Wednesday's game against the 76ers and will not return.

i hate this man

THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS SUCK SO MUCH FUCKING DICK HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT DAMIAN “HOLD ON AFTER I BRICK THIS DEEP THREE I’M GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT BY THIS WEAK ASS SCREEN" LILLARD

CJ “YO YOU THINK HARDEN CAN’T PLAY DEFENSE HAHAHA WATCH THIS SHIT MOTHERFUCKA” MCCOLLUM

NOAH “HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRADE NICK BATUM FOR MY BITCH ASS LOL” VONLEH

EVAN “LITERALLY THE WORST CONTRACT IN NBA HISTORY” TURNER

AL-FAROUQ “LMAO ENJOY ME PLAYING THE ONLY GOOD YEAR OF MY CAREER LAST YEAR ASSHOLES” AMINU

ED “WHAT UP BITCH NIGGAS WATCH AS I SHOW ZERO OFFENSIVE GAME” DAVIS

MO “SOMETIMES I’M GOOD BUT MOST OF THE TIME I SUCK ASS” HARKLESS

MASON “IMMA MAKE ZAZA PACHULIA LOOK LIKE DIKEMBE MUTOMBO SUCK MY DICK FANS” PLUMLEE

MEYERS “7 FOOT TALL JUSTIN BEIBER PLAYS LIKE A 4 FOOT TALL JUSTIN BEIBER” LEONARD

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE SHITTIEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM TONIGHTS GAME:
LILLARD GUARDING WALKER
LILLARD: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
Walker: Yo Cody Zeller come set a screen for me
LILLARD: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
LILLARD: IM BOUTTA SHIT ON A NIGGA
DAMIAN LILLARD GIVES UP AFTER GETTING SLIGHTLY TOUCHED BY CODY ZELLER ON A SCREEN
LILLARD: DAMN. Just gave up another basket. Another fucking day in Portland.

i think the warriors can still beat the 73

Yeah but he needs to put up 60 points a game to lose and 80 points to barely beat the Raptors.

Yeah, and that's what it means to be Kobe.

Don't disgrace him by calling him his son if he can't even do that.

so uh, which thread is it, each autist is spamming his own thread.

>tfw wanting to hire hinkie to blow it up and tank our way to a dynasty grows on you a little more every day

It's the thread with a schedule. Everyone on /nba/ knows this. This is the Larry board.

>lebum

Reminder that Durant is a beta /r9k/ virgin who was envious of Westbrook's love life and the attention he got from players like Jordan and Kobe that he had to leave

I'm already fully onboard the Hinkie train.

Embiid alone has made the Sixers better than this dumpster fire of a team.

Thunder vs Warriors would make my dick so hard but I'd rather them play the Blazers or Jazz, get beaten up in 5 or 6 and then take on OKC. Thunder could do it with a healthy Adams.

>Carroll suffered a neck injury during Wednesday's game against the 76ers and will not return.

i hate this man

Thunder have to make a trade. Butler is a pipe dream but if they can land Millsap they still have a chance

can the lakers still make the playoffs?

when is he due back???

streamable.com/q58f4

>Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, straight up

He's not joking either. His voice was DEAD fucking serious.

>thunder
Now they're out of the hunt for the 8th seed and about to go full lottery again.

Shouldn't have been greedy and just traded the fucker

yeah im sure he was 100 serious and not joking in this interview either huh

youtube.com/watch?v=6_E13tZNKyc

>gets hit
>doesn't do shit
>talks shit after the game

>"Don't say what's up to that bitch ass nigga"

GOATsbrook twitter.com/ProdigySynth/status/821961697581826048

He's taking the high road

Literally shook

> shoots 8/23
> 10 turnovers
kill yourself you fucking mongoloid he's never winning a ring

this will never get old

knbr.com/2017/01/18/westbrook-responds-to-pachulia-collision-im-gonna-get-his-ass-back/

OH SHIT

Westbrook is a top 10 player all time, show some respect.

What's Westbrook's career expectancy at this rate? Thunder front office is literally cutting off years.

Simmons and Embiid are going to wreck the NBA.

Would be hilarious if they sneak an 8th seed and upset the cavs

>Simmons
>good

How's your first month being a basketball fan been?

Simmons/Embiid is the next Kobe/Shaq, except replace Kobe for LeBron.

loving
every
laugh

U may be right about Embiid though

hes a more athletic evan turner

Embiid is more like Hakeem 2bh

Haha lol for real the trailblazers looked Aight last season this season they trash.

TOP LEL

At the pace he's going, I doubt Westbrook will even be healthy enough to play come Feb 11th. Motherfuckers in OKC need to step up or Westbrook's ass needs to slow the fuck down.

Also, the guy is asking for someone fuck him up with all the dangerous diving he's doing to block passes.

They have no fucking prospects of seeing the post-season if they're going to keep playing like this; which sucks, because I want to see them collide with Golden State more than anything happening in the West.

>Rip City

A 6'10 better passing more athletic Turner (so Simmons by your dumb comparison) would be a multiple allstar

> How come Westbrook, a supposedly not selfish player, has a higher usage rate than Kobe

Higher usage rate than literally anyone who ever played in NBA, actually.

oh how the time has changed

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOEw_3yOI

wtf would Westbrook even legally do to Zaza? He can't do shit, this is babby gen NBA remember?

I knew MC Ride was nice

>draymond clapping