Trump has destroyed America's authority in the world.... Discuss

Trump has destroyed America's authority in the world.... Discuss

See you in 2020

If America's authority could be destroyed by a trump leaving a couple of summits or saying dumb shit on the twatter then America never had authority to begin with.

Confirmed OP is a faggot.

The only authority you have is perceived only by yourselves. #FakeAuthority kek

Literally this. People chimp out way too fucking much about Trump's manner of speaking.

He literally has been this way the entire time he's existed. He's done nothing new and everyone who's heard of him knew how he was going to behave.

If he wants to go on Twitter and insult some news anchors that's his fucking business. It's not new and you have the right to ignore him.

Now take your shitty thread back to pol, OP.

>Merkel
Letting sand niggers ruin her country
>Justin Trudeau
The biggest cuck in the history of canadian prime ministers

>2020
we've got this covered comrade

/thread

Gays are allowed to marry in Germany too now. How does this make you feel?

>HURRR

Its sad. I love america as a German but this guy is not what your great country deserves. You should lead things

man not even close

OP is 16 and wants to sound smart in his PolySci class next year

he gotta big booty

>Cool map bro. Places with 50 or more Mericans stationed.
not quite an empire though is it?

Dont you think the president of the united states should have better things to do then watching cable news and trolling people on twitter? Hell even G Dubya B didnt even have the time or disposition for that shit

Jee a wonder which of the countries these people are leading have free speech and not hundreds of thousands of refugees raping their citizens

Personally I hope the world cuts off ties with the US - it would be the best thing ever.
No more spending on foreign aid, we could close down all off soil military installations and recall 100% of our military personnel from all locations worldwide.
We could cut spending and have more manpower here to be able to start fixing our problems at home and sort our shit out.
The rest of you fucks could take over and fuck it all up and have the world hate you for it - because no matter how well you think you're doing, you ain't gonna make everyone happy and more than likely will make enemies you never had before.
You all can ruin your economies supporting the world while ignoring your own citizens.
Please, please world - kill all ties with the US. It will be the best thing ever for us.

>that's his fucking business
Or, like, everyone's. Because of, you know, the office he holds.

All of them?

Also, the united states statistically have less freedoms than most Europeans.

But they are allowed to own loads of guns, which apparently makes a difference.
The Czech republic has less firearm restrictions than the united states, but no one ever regarded it as having more freedom.

>implying that it wasnt already distroyed

Also, the united states statistically have less freedoms than most Europeans
lets hear some of them.

Also, the united states statistically have less freedoms than most Europeans

lets hear some of them.

He seems to get those things done too, but all anyone notices is the trolling.

It must have taken what, two minutes to get this latest Morning Joe scandal rolling? He probably shuttered the Department of Education or something while we were getting mad at him.

Sure, but it's not causing any actual damage and it's completely predictable behavior from him.

> less freedoms than most europeans

That's a fucking laugh.

Yeah, that is not as wide spread as you want to belive it is. But hey use what you want to veil xenophobia

That is basically a recipe to cast the US into a depression on the scale that has not been seen in almost a century. The world is interconected and as much as you want to think its possible to withdraw into isolationism, this isnt 1938.

You want to hear a list of 'less freedoms that the united states have'?
How does that work?

The correct question, Mr trump, should have been 'what freedoms do Europeans have that the united states do not'?

Also, you posted it twice you silly twat.

......waiting

Get what things done? He has signed maybe two or three bills of any signifigance. If he spent more time doing what a president should do instead of golfing and spewing ignorance on twitter things might be different. I voted for him and i am getting some serious buyers remorse, kinda wished i stayed home and played overwatch instead

Oh, I know it would cause a lot of economic and social turmoil by severing ties.
I welcome it.
Chaos is the agent of change, simply put - we aren't going to break free of our stagnancy without a serious shakeup.
Likely a lot of people would die in the resulting riots and shortages, but, in the end, we'd be a stronger, more self sufficient nation and peoples, ones who would have to strive to do better in order to survive - if they don't, well, a lot of people are going to suffer for it until everyone gets their shit stowed and they start doing what they should be doing for themselves and others.
I know it would be devastating here, and I absolutely look forward to every second of it.

Ok, we have more sexual freedom, greater freedom of expression and free speach without breaching an actual law or two, greater economic freedoms, greater privacy rights and a truly secular society catering towards the needs of the masses, not the elite.

What does the united states have that demonstrates greater freedoms?

>But we have guns

So do we.

Merkel is voting against it

Also, better education, better healthcare across society, fewer obviously biased news outlets and our leaders don't get into teenage rants on twitter in the hope that someone gives then some attention or a biscuit.

America had authority in the world? Some news...

Denying the Holocaust is grounds for imprisonment in Germany, as is Nazi rhetoric.

Um Bush 2 was president in 2001, I always thought he was a Republican

And you don't deserve merkel my man.

she already voted against it.

she lost

ill give you privacy rights..

You don't have as much sexual freedom as Iran FFS! Prove I am wrong

what authority?
remember that weak black guy with his red lines? he was a laughing stock. trump's not much different

So you basically want things to be The Walking Dead but without the zombies? Im sorry but anarchy will do nothing. If a kidney had the freedom to remove itself from a body it wouldnt last on its own. Like it or lump it, the world needs the us and the us needs the rest of the world

UK has 1.85m CCTV cameras - 1 for every 32 people.
You have no privacy, you're living in 1984 liberally sprinkled with Brave New World.

I think it's more a matter of the American media culture destroying their own country's authority in the world, but it'll only last as long as they have Trump. While Bush was in charge, he was the laughing stock of England, but the moment Black Jesus stepped into office America was the leader of the West again.

Now Trump can't do shit because that's how the system is built, and people are angry at him because the outrage machine wants to pump out clicks for ad revenue on their latest 'trump did this' article.
If you think his twatter tirades take up more than 5 minutes of his time in a morning, you're a dipshit. He obviously doesn't proofread them. But America would be doing way better if the media weren't reporting even the good things he does as cancer.

America still got the Authority you mong.
Europe just has to get more independent.
Greetings from Austria, faggot

It's not anarchy - it is a forced change from the 2 main parties that have crippled this nation for decades. A political power would arise to see to the new needs of the people - it's happened in the past, and it'll happen in the future.
And honestly - no country truly needs another. Sure, it's nice to trade, but when it comes down to it, most countries would survive just fine without outside help or contact.
Can't say how well their entire population would fare, but hey, break a few eggs, 'ya know?

there are also troops stationed in Germany, that I know for sure, fag

Uk isnt part of europe any more...remember?

>be shit president
>command no respect internationally
>have the state department sitting on its ass
>still have retards defending you on korean noodlemaking forums

He's a laughing stock, no doubt, but I don't really think any American should care. Personally I don't think it reflects badly on Americans, Trump won because he promised the working class of America a better tomorrow, now some people would say (quite rightly tbh) that trusting Trump was a bit of a dumb move. But if I was in their position, would I have voted for him? Well probably, I could either vote for the guy that might be lying to me or vote for the woman that's ignoring me. At least with Trump I'd have a chance. And, while I doubt it, he may still make life better for those marginalised Americans that voted for him.
>destroyed America's authority in the world.
Absolutely not, the US is still the world's largest economy (fuck China, when you have a billion people of course your economy is going to be huge) and is, by far, the world's largest military. The US's authority is still undamaged and unquestioned.

The vast majority owned by private individuals in city centres.. The state has no access or interest in to private cameras in cornershops.

He's actually gained us more authority. But definitely more enemies.

The states, where crossing the road is illegal.
Is jaywalking a thing or just a joke to troll other countries?

Also, free to have your dick chopped up without any personal choice on the orders of the Jewish/muslim master races to prove that you are one of their slaves forever.

Even if you go as far back as the roman empire trade was critical to their power. When trade stopped rome came apart at the seams. The past century of globalisation has made it so what you are proposing is impossible.

>implying the president is the most important person in our political system

And yet they can by court order and certain laws gain any and all access footage at any time.
You have no privacy.

If not the president then whom?

Yeah, most cameras in shops are on loop record and have nothing beyond the day that they record.

Also, we need a court warrant to access them without owners consent.

The united states does not need a warrant to commender data or information from it's private citizens. Worrying, is it not?

just because you think it's impossible doesn't mean it is.
The US has more than enough means for food production, and we could create our own electronics from scratch if forced to - same goes for steel, etc.
We have more than enough fossil fuels to carry on as well.
People would be forced to learn new skills and become more self sufficient as a nation, or perish.
Simple as that.

Daily reminder that a guy in Scotland is going to jail for teaching a dog to sieg heil.

The bottom line is that nobody has any privacy given the state of the internet these days. Doesnt matter what country you live in, you are being watched in some way shape or form

I never claimed we as citizenry have privacy - you did.
I live away from cities and towns for a reason.

Kek'd

Anybody who thinks the transition from a global political superstars to a self-sufficient isolationist state is 'simple as that' should kill themselves.
You included.

Why do Americans continue to let Trump represent them? Do Americans really have so little control in their country?

I just have to fucking LOL at the nu-Sup Forums, full of 16 year old cucks and SJW. A decade ago this guy would have been worshipped on here for his antics, his trolling and his unorthodox nature, a lot like Sup Forums once was. Now its full of fucking cucks like OP who get triggered by a tweet directed toward a sleazy political pundit. Thank god Sup Forums exists.

You'd be one of the first to go - the scared ones are usually the most useless cunts.

Oh Yair the Ford factory he stopped from moving to Mexico is now moving to Korea and the Carrier factory just laid off another 600 jobs .... not a peep from Trump, so much for the workers

Yeah, no. Average daily oil consumption in the us is some where around 20 million barrels per day. The bakken oil fields would be drained dry inside of a century. Electronics require rare minerals that are only found in places like africa and asia. As much as you would like to think its possible...its not

No he hasn't, the only people for whom he's destroyed his credibility are high-schoolers who are incapable of any sort of moral thinking beyond the 'good and evil' dichotomy they see in Hollywood films. Or you're a part of the Hollywood scam wherein 'conservative' has been made to mean 'evil' to the legion of mindless masses you control.

If you actually think he's a bad president because of 'covfefe' and unflattering photographs then you're a moron, worse yet, you're incapable of reading a single wikipedia page that basically vindicates him as being a halfway decent conservative president.

All of this is redeemable, though. If this were the only reason you were a gigantic fucking moron there would still be a chance for you to actually become enlightened. However, what makes you irredeemable is the fact that some of the richest, most superficial, cynical and misanthropic people in the world are able to create a culture of outrage because of your inability to have an independent thought.

TL;DR: Stop believing everything you see on TV and read a fucking book.

>moving to Korea
Wasn't it China?
>Trump, so much for the workers
Which is why I said that I doubt he'll follow through with his promises.

Like I said - things would have to change and some are going to suffer for it.
The end would justify the means.

Again, walking dead without the zombies.

Thanks, user. I needed that.

>Discuss
I disagree, come with a convincing arguement if you want to sway my opinion

Gays are OK, atleast they dont deny what they are
Trans deserve the noose

Merkel is a fucking soviet DDR cunt. Nobody gives a fuck what she thinks