What's up nigas

What's up nigas.

I'm dropping acid on Monday for a firework show and the pleasant weather and want some info. I've done a bit of research but as for user accounts Reddit and drug boards are corny as fuck and too pussy spiritual shit for me to even enjoy reading up. I'm just trying to have fun with my boyz, not some stupid gay spiritual autism shit.

Anyway, it's my first time dropping and I'm planning on dropping anywhere from 100-175ug. The tabs are 350 and I'm splitting one with another dude assuming he doesn't take the entire tab, in which case I buy my own 100ug tab. I ain't a pussy bitch faggot though.

Trying to hear any info, advice, recollections, etc. I trust you niggas not to be gay and talk about spiritual shit, this is just about getting mad dumb with the boyz on acid. Save the spirits for booms. Thanks niggas.

Stick to crack suits you better

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try

Never done acid but I have used other drugs, my main advice would be to keep some benzodiazepines close by just in case things go bad, If you can get them then there's no reason to be afraid of a bad trip

You are a pussy ass faggot, do 400

>I'm just trying to have fun with my boyz, not some stupid gay spiritual autism shit.
Leave acid to the big boys lad, sounds like you have some growing up to do

Do molly instead

Already have, loved it.

If reality starts falling apart you will probably be able to sympathise with the gay spiritual shit more, but between 100 and 175 is a decent dose which shouldn't be too crazy for a first timer

Do the whole tab. Itll be worth it to trip balls watching the fireworks

If you're from the UK you could also buy a bottle of codeine linctus, although it should just be the last option in case things fuck up, benzos should be your first choice to have

Going on a fireworks show for a first trip? Just don't.
Do a test run in a controlled environment to test your affinity with acid. I've seen some people react really badly to it. In the worst case its better to freak out in your own home with a friend to stop you from trying to fly out of the window.

Acids bad mmkay

You'll want to order a pizza and never actually pick it up

Are you inclined to think you can fly sober?
You won’t when you’re under the influence either.

If you’re one of those believe it hard enough faggots you might be dumb enough to try flying.

Don’t blame substance for stupid people

I recommend doing at least two tabs even for your first time. Also, understand that you will feel the effects of acid for 8-14 hours (the most intense period does not last very long). The acid takes at least 30 mins to kick in, my first time I didn't even recognize it until an hour after.

Cannabis can be smoked with acid but I wouldn't recommend drinking (two opposite
of effects). Those fireworks will look amazing if you take the acid before hand. Wouldn't recommend driving on acid but it's do-able.

Basically acid will accelerate and increase your ability to percieve phenomenon via 5 senses but it can be overwhelming at times so make sure you're in it for the long haul.

Think about spiders, trust me, just think of just nests of giant spiders

Aight nigga listen up. 100-200 is about a standard dose. However, ya lil ass aint never taken the shit, but since you aint no pussy bitch and apparently are gang gang then let me fuck your pussy real quick: how certain are you that it is actual LSD?

Haahaha exactly my thought!!!

but i think the acid will open you fuckin small mainstreem mind. and you.ego is getting fucked soon!!
hope you will shit in you pants at the show!

hahahaha.

hahaha. Let's see if you have such a closed mind after you drop. Also do at least 300ug or not worth doing.
Enjoy fag

420chan, taimapedia, erowid, bluelight forums
Meow

Start out with a little, and if u feel comfortable in a couple hours take more. Best not to take to much at once cuz one minute ur fine then the brain train hits u. U be fine either way though. I took 8 hits once and was completely fine...blew my mind, but was fine. No one knew I was trippen but my eyes were bloodshot and puples were huge. When anyone said anything I just said I was stoned (from weed) but I was gone in my mind to a gd place. Its all about what state of mind ur in before amd shortly after I take. But honestly, I havnt done acid in about 7 months and still see tracers and impressions sometimes. It will change u forever

Fuck dude OP sound ignorant Imagine if that shit is NBMOe

Also, prepare to have your asshole opened up. Don't clench, just relax. Your senses are gonna go into overdrive on a hopefully pleasant way, depending on whether you get actual LSD or soe shit like 2cbi or DOC.

If you are introverted and awkward, expect to feel that way around people but x20. Otherwise, chances are you will feel comfortable and very, very zen and in tune with everyone's thoughts, emotions, body language, facial expressions.

Also, bet you don't even know why the guy in pic related is riding a bike because you are full of ego and are probably a tool who doesn't deserve a good experience on acid. I hope your misdeeds accompany your every thought. I hope you look deep inside your fetid, contaminated soul, and I hope you hate what you see. I hope your demons eat you.

Or, I hope you come out with a more open mind and a good experience. Idc, kys.

That's the meme

most of the paper trips are not clean lsd.

they are mixes up with dob or 2cb or orher shit. maybe you trip will take over 30hour.and you lil ass get fucked by your ego.

hehe
you sound ignorant and stupid as fuck. would be so nicxe to see you crying full of fear and not understanding any thing any more..

u
will
get
fucked

You said I too much to have conquered ego.

Whoopeddoo a Hoffman reference. Fuck you.

Go and study, you obviously never have before

Hurr durr must be spiritual because I can’t interpret it

exactly THIS !!!

>NBOMe

I hope he comes out less of a tool.

DONT listen to This fuckup who apparently never did acid in his life.. if he did he would NEVER tell you these things.

You think you speak from authority.

You look like a child pontificating about faith.

Shush now young one. His trip doesn’t affect you, why are you so involved?

This guy is a retard just fucking do that shit and make sure you let it take you where ever it takes you. Ironicly it can be super spiritual

I think he has and that you’re an idiot.

The only thing wrong is if you take the asshole advice literally. Everything else is reasonably sound..

You feel more open and expanded.
Because you’re ignorant by definition until you try it.

Then you feel like you ‘see’ more, but it is less.. because you’re high..

Feels like you’re the most knowledgeable cat and things make ‘sense’ bad trips aside

I gave good advice. Just seasoned it with some hate.

I haven't conquered my ego, so you would be correct in that assumption.

Get off my dick, btw.

He said no spiritualist crap.

So you spouted spiritualist crap.

I’ll remove your dick from my butt now.

Thanks for admitting that :) likewise hense our discussion

If it is nbomes, 350ug is a low dose and if he split it he would barely feel anything anyway

Yoyo niggas OP here. I feel a lot of you are mistaken by my attitude. Literally all i wanted was for the information not to be given in the typical cringey psychedelic neckbeard type way. Just wanted niggas to talk about it like normal people rather than being poetic and wasting time.

Regardless I'm actually very welcoming to the prospect of egotistical and world-shaking epiphanies and experiences. I hope to make it a useful trip, but at the same time I know it'll be fun and I'll have a good time.

The ignorance is a fucking act and I'm glad some of you nigas picked up on that. Love all the responses btw, for the most part everyone's been giving the type of delivery. Happy having shit factual and to the point.

Nothing I said was spiritual.

>i hope the demons Eat you

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A GOOD ADVICE?

because i dont like people with such a small mind talking bad about the spiritual effect of psycedelics.. i mean it should be the main reason to do psycedelics.. ita not a party druf like mdma. when you take lsd for party its okay but you have a deeper inside expirience every time..you should not say that expirience lke this are a kind of shit.

i think he has such a small horrizon..

Sorry for my fucked up english. its not my native language.. but i took acid more the 130 times..

OP, you are probably gonna have fun. You seem like a fun guy. Keep an open mind and enjoy the visuals. I sometimes get too wrapped up in my thouhhts and forget to just chill out and go, "whoa, look at that!"

That would be the hate seasoning.

Oh, I've just read stories of people dropping dead from it. Friend if mine got some he was told it was acid. He became suicidal during the trip

I’m on your side. That sounds spiritualistic to me and I’m arguing against that..

That’s all in his head

Nope it’s safe unless you have predispositions for poor mental health or issues that are undealt with..

The chemical is safe. The brain isn’t.

Like booze or weed or heroin sometimes it doesn’t mix well with someone’s headspace

Metaphorical demons from your past, you basic twat.

Kek, I must be basic because I don’t agree that’s the inference right?

Wow, way to make an intelligent point, you sure showed me.

Way to weild the power of language, I’m baffled by your strength with words.

Fucking demons, lol.
It’s a Matterhorn.

You don’t even understand how to use the term metaphoric..
thanks for the lecture though, I obviously needed that

Sus

Whether or not you agree with what i said, it's still what I meant.

>Matterhorn
>Being this retarded