Album ends with 9/11 George Bush speech

>album ends with 9/11 George Bush speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(political_party)#Bomb_attacks_on_Golden_Dawn_offices
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/white-protester-brutally-bashed-with-a-hammer-at-eric-garner-protest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name the album you fucking autist

>album ends

based Jordi

>album ends with a field recording of the band having an orgy.

>album is a 25 minute long punk song about how Bush is evil

>album never ends

Ween - The Mollusk

>when you're rich and that obese, yet still think the hot women just LOVE your personality

huff dubyas dick for us

Thank you, now watch this drive

couldn't agree more, we need to stop these mouthbreathers

>album is a fucking video

>album ends with 2 back-to-back skits

Man, have you seen this guy in vids? He fucks milfs like a rabbit

>thinking a done up 4 is hot

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
Is this alt-right music?

don't worry, my fellow street warriors and I will take care of him in no time

How does it feel to get BTFO every single week by the people you call "cucks" and "numales"? lmao

is this satire? normally i would say it is but after the I'm With Her song I can't really tell anymore

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm one of the leaders in my local antifa chapter. The only way to fight fire is with fire, and baby do we got hella fire!

Said the obese, white, ugly fucktard.

What's your adress, pussy. Let's see how strong and masculine you are.

>hot women

>it's another people play political tough guy thread
pass

>I'm posting in this thread to make sure everyone in this thread knows that I have zero interest in posting in this thread

The only people *playing* tough guy are right-tards that talk shit online and then never do anything. The left has a history and precedent of killing, bombing and terrorizing rightists. One side is the tough guy, the other wishes it was.

lol antifa gets rekt every single fucking time they don't suckerpunch and often even when they do

Your little power ranger cosplay meets in California don't mean shit. There's historical precedent of the left literally destroying rightist organizations and none of the reverse.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(political_party)#Bomb_attacks_on_Golden_Dawn_offices

>On 7 September 1993 a bomb exploded at Golden Dawn's offices. The attack was attributed to the far-left terrorist organization Revolutionary People's Struggle (ELA).[99]

>In November 2005, Golden Dawn's offices were attacked by a group of Anarchists with molotov cocktails and stones. There were gunshots, and two people (who claimed that they were just passing by) were injured.[78] According to Golden Dawn, three suspects were arrested and set free.[65] During the subsequent police investigation, leftovers from molotov cocktails were discovered in Golden Dawn's offices.[78] Golden Dawn has stated that this was the reason for the organisation's disbandment.[49][50]

>On 19 March 2010, a bomb described by police as of "moderate power" was detonated in the fifth floor office of Golden Dawn, in downtown Athens. Twenty-five minutes prior to the blast, an unidentified caller contacted a local newspaper in order to announce the attack. The targeted building and the surrounding area were evacuated in response. The explosion caused substantial property damage but no casualties. The office reopened on 10 April 2010.[100] The responsibility for the attack claimed by the anarchist terrorist organization Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei.

>On 13 February 2013 an improvised bomb exploded in the regional office of Golden Dawn in Piraeus. The explosion and the subsequent fire caused material damage. Next morning a similar improvised bomb exploded outside the offices of Golden Dawn in the city of Larissa, central Greece. The explosion caused only material damage.[102]

oh come off it, neither side is tough, both sides pretend to be, although the far left has a greater tendency to cry and throw hissy fits

watch out antifa
our own army is coming for you

Whatever you say, pussy.

jesus christ, you must really be a sad failfuck with zero accomplishments of your own if you think something some terrorists did in greece 20 years ago somehow reflects on you.

>other leftists have committed violence, so that makes me not a faggot

That's what BLM would do to you if they saw your pale ass LARPing as a social revolutionary, retard.

conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/white-protester-brutally-bashed-with-a-hammer-at-eric-garner-protest/

This is what happens when ANTIFA mess with actual nazis

>The cuck stare

We all know WHERE this talk should be, it's a matter of actually GETTING it there.

Right-tards literally feel emboldened by the fact that little girls on tumblr write silly things and they don't. The only reason nerd millennial alt-right losers have the gall to call themselves masculine and alpha is because they don't need "safe spaces".

You pussies wouldn't publicly say half the shit you post online.

>it was my fault, I overstepped my boundaries as a white male and microaggressed against people I've kept down for centuries

>Says both conservatives and liberals are pussies
>>>/pol
really makes you think