Hello /b

hello /b
Ive been having pain in this area whenever i flex or suck in for the past couple of days along with bloating, any idea of what it could be before i overreact and think im pregnant?

tits or gtfo

Help me first

you have medical issues and the first place you thought to ask was Sup Forums? you should see a psychiatrist too.

Inguinal hernia

look up amanda moss
but post tits first cuz its sad

sounds like gas issues. it can cause pain, aches like muscle pulls and even heart palpatations.

Are you one?

There isn't nearly enough information here, things like general age range, etc. Recent trauma to the area, PMS cycle, medications (including birth control), etc.

Like, what you're describing could be anything from needing to blow ass, to internal injury.....

> It's Gunday, post guns.

boy can't get pregnant...

18-21 F
Period ended 2 wks ago
Cant think of anything except i binge/purge
Also had unprotected sex a week ago
I also work out, cardio + strength training

>period ended two weeks ago
>I'm pregnant
Let me guess, you have a pregnancy scare every month

Nah i just overreact a lot loll

Need to see breasts with timestamp to come to a valid doctor's conclusion.

finally an actual fucking doctor in the house

> You didn't even post guns
I wanna say abdominal stress if it's muscle pain. Intensity of pain 1-10, location of pain, sensitivity, anything make it worse, better?

> I swear to to the FuckGod if you don't post a goddamn gun,

Here we go
2/10, right above my groin area but where my stomach ends
Doesnt hurt when i touch it or apply pressure,only a dull pain when i suck in or flex
I was thinking itd go away if i waited it out but its been two days
Ty btw

Over the Counter pain relievers make a dent in the pain?

Fever, sweating, etc?

Did you recently due an intense session of leg or core exercises?

I keep coming back to the binging/purging or some kind of injury but lets rule out possibility of infection.

Recent naughty activity?

Allergy history?

Could be intestinal worms?

> Also, continue posting guns and gun related thaaaaaangs.

probably trapped gas. It will clear at some point. usually quite explosively.

ok, here comes help from someone who has lived with several different women. No 1 cause for pain in that area and bloating is pre-menstruation. most likely that. Im a dude and even i know that.

Havent tried them yet
Neither
Last time was 5 days ago
Nothing besides sex a week ago
Only allergic to penicillin, I get a rash all over my body

Could have torn an intestinal muscle with your bulimia you stupid bitch. Vomiting is a very intensive process for the body, and doing it often risks injury.

quads

>Also had unprotected sex a week ago
probably too soon for pain from an infection, but if it wasnt with a long-term partner, it may be a good idea to get yourself checked out anyway.

She said she was post cycle, but yeah, BC pills can cause delayed, or weird periods. I guess I should have ax'd that too.

OP, do you have spotting or anything?

Nice recurring numerical sequence. Guaranteed influx of retards though.

Sex particularly rough, or penetration too deep or wide?

On that work out you last did for core and legs, did you have any pulls, tears, or knots?

Did you use protection during sex?

and
Both

maybe you're gonna have your period soon?

Women dont have periods like clockwork, just sometimes it syncs up. most often it sways with a week or even 2 in both directions. sometimes something so simple as stress can delay it for up to 2 months.

she's prolly pregnant that's why she's all stressed out

Yeah, I was actually thinking that. I forgot already she said that.

It may not be a bad idea to have testing then, any pain, burning, sensations? Anything when you pee?

Yeah, for sure. I'm just assuming OP is a faggot but not totally fucking autistic yet and super common shit would have already been ruled out.

> Everybody post guuuuunsssss, reeeeee

women are stupid, they always stress over their dumb periods, which often fucks with the cycle often delaying it, then more stress leads to more delays. lol i lol every time.

14 days, time to ovulate, possible infected follicle, may pass quickly if LH surge bursts it, or it could persist and return in about 60 days.

There, bewbs please

maybe she's not a woman at all but a tranny.

prolly gas

I last purged 3 days ago & only had around 600 calories

Bf of 3 years, we lost it together a while back

No spotting or weird discharge
Wasnt rough or anything
Was perfectly fine after last workout
He pulled out (I should get the pill)
Also doesnt hurt when i pee or anything

yep, either that or you have a retard baby growing in you enormous elk like womb.

Fucking lol i hope you are pregnant. and that it dies.

Thank u

you dumb fuck . sit in it.

If it is a cystic follicle and it doesn't burst this cycle the pain will subside in a few days and return moderately in 28 days and more intense in 60.

Bewbs please, butt hole would help confirm diagnosis

This actually made me lol.
Thank you user for that.

you must be new here

Thats what they get for making shitty choises and being all blaze about birth control. wait until you hafto go have an abortion or two. thats allways fun .. you dildo.

medfag here
you have a rare type of painful cancer
go to the hospital immediately or kill yourself, b4 the pain kicks in

Youre not even a woman. Good job fooling these beta cucks

I know right, I made two of my g/f have three abortions between them, and one of them also lost one in a bar fight thank fuck.
"ABORT ABORT!!"
She did not like that when she told me.

chlamydia. grab some antibiotics and its gone in a week

> That fucking M9 beretta with what looks like Salient Arms style barrel. Nooooice.

Hmmm, This is getting beyond my knowledge. How much have you eaten since your last purge?

The only real thing left my basic ass can think of past diet related things, if we rule out muscle tear/weakness from workout..... Is like an actual organ problem.

Do you hydrate your body well? Body weakness, plus dehydration could start taxing the organs.

Maybe some other faggot can help more than I can, past this I'd say schedule an appt with your primary care doc, or clinic to get at least some kind of educated shot at it.

meh nigga

Yes, but that purge would somewhat line up with when your pain started according to your op. What about working out? It is possible you tore something, and it got worse when you went to the gym.

>loll

Fuck off to reddit.

hernia due to strength training

Still eating under 800 cals at most, I drink 3-4 L of water daily though
I appreciate the help, wasnt sure about seeing a doctor yet if its nothing serious

Usually when I tear anything im sore and the pain goes away in 2-3 days, and its weird to have it in the area mentioned

the fact that you vomit your food, and starve yourself while you weight train, speaks volumes about your mental state, you really need to worry about that, shitty self esteem. and you make bad choices. its hard to make good ones when youre starving your brain for nutrients you fucking idiot

>Also

God you are a fucking idiot. I'm saying your intestines could have torn while vomiting and gotten worse when you stressed them at the gym.

Tearing your innards isn't like tearing skeletal muscle. It might not heal without surgery.

I know

Just saying

don't flex or suck in

It may not be, but it's a weird indicator to my basic first responder ass.

If you wanted to wait, monitor it for symptoms (run a log of symptoms, pains, etc for a couple of days on your smartphone) and just see. If it dissipates it may be fine, if it stays the same get a regular check up on it, if it gets worse, especially rapidly consider an urgent care clinic or the ER.

Also, you've probably heard it before OP but those diets and purges can be real shitty for your health. If that's your choice, whatever, I believe in liberty but hopefully it's a well informed one. Other than that, fuggit, I'm not gonna preach to you.

> Holy fuck, dat AK74u pattern carbine, dat generic but possibly high quality 1911.

> Night night, OP my ass is tired.

get over your unhealthy fixation with looks, and go see a fucking professional psychoterapeut already. save us all alot of grief down the road.

TITS OR GTFO

or get used to pains all day every day untill you meet youre untimely demise in a ditch somewhere addicted to meth .

because being a dumb cunt every damn day of your life is a choice like not being a complete tool.

TITS OR GTFO.

So now fuck off and stop wasting our time SAGE THIS SHIT!

This is a horrible idea. If it is an organ tear, wait too long and it will go septic. That shit spreads to the blood, you're fucking dead.

And with your state of health, I'd say your immune system probably isn't doing too well, so I'd see a doctor today.

.TITS OR GTFO

Not a female so i wouldn't know but could it just be a particularly bad period coming? Or is that an entirely different feeling all together?

TlTS OR GTFO

POssibly, but if this occurred over days, with no fever, sweating, weakness, etc. That doesn't fit. It was a possibility but given the symptoms I don't think it's likely.

OP should probably be safer than sorry but right now it's just kind of a discomfort. She could bust ass in her sleep and feel fine tomorrow.

TITS OR GTFO..

Have you ever had appendicitis?

If not:

Does it hurt more on the right? If so does it hurt when you apply pressure with your hand? Do you also feel like you may have the flu? Then probably appendicitis

That's what you get for taking it in the ass whore slut

Does it favor the right side over the other?
How old are you?
Has it descended over time or is it localized?
Are you constipated? (You said you vomit normally, do you shit normally, etc)
Do you have a fever?
Is it tender when you press on the area?

This. Or gal stones are also possible.

Though there's literally no information here.

Based upon the little bit of information given it's most likely that OP's shitty diet is probably catching up with her.

Under 30-35
Lower, right favoring pain (below navel)
Constipation, vomiting, stomach ache
Fever, sweating nausea
Painful to apply pressure to the area

This is 99% appendicitis. Go to the ER IMMEDIATELY if you have a fever. This means INFECTION and your appendix could burst and you WILL die if your appendix bursts without attention.

>whenever i flex
easy, just stay in no-flex zone

I can't believe it wasn't said sooner

Not my Sup Forums anymore

it was the very first reply in the thread...

tits or gtfo

Appendicitis
Gall Stones
Kidney stones
Rapidly Expanding Neoplasm
Hernia

But I'm not a doctor. So you should probably see somebody who is a doctor.