Anons how do I get hot matches on this freaking app? I'm not even bad looking but I can't get anything...

Anons how do I get hot matches on this freaking app? I'm not even bad looking but I can't get anything...am I just doing it wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/02/27/how-does-tinder-actually-work-5721632/
youtu.be/COIjJxPCb9k
instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, only swipe right the people that you think you can actually get with. Don't just swipe right on everything. RTFM. In other words...Google it.

Show us your profile so we can tell you what's wrong with it at least

Unless you are hot you won't get"hot matches" date at your own level

Believe me that's what I've been doing...I'm not one of the idiots falling for the "swipe right to win" meme, but still nothing, so it makes me think my profile sucks

Do you mean one screenshot or like the full set of pics

I mean I feel like I'm decently attractive and I'm not even aiming for studs

just screenshot your edit profile screen so we can see the bio too

Post all the profile you got, don't be a lil bitch

OP I'm going to try to help you but you have to remain open minded, I'm going to assume that you're looking for women, switch your preference to men. (Not to match only to observe) structure your profile like a Chad because the only thing you have in online dating is your image. As far as conversations go try to stick to a script, check the image for reference. These are just things I've used and have found to be useful, good luck OP.

Pt. 2) some anons will disagree with me I'm sure but this works for me, I'm not horrible looking. But try to get a number or some other form of contact. Then try to actually meet up.

That's corny as fuck, makes you sound like a sociopath

alright here's my profile, looking at it now it seems kinda lame but idk you be the judge

going to have to agree with , you seem kinda fake in your messages, and it sounds completely scripted

I know but some girls like corny, I'm not sure how it works but I've gotten quite a few matches and gone on a few dates that ended pretty well. Like I said just a suggestion to possibly help OP and other anons looking at this thread

>tall
>white
>good looking
How the fuck do you manage to not slay pussy all day? It's probably something you say to people

I don't know about the US but I think Tinder is dead in my country (Ireland). Like over a year ago when I was using the app I would get like 3-5 matches a day. Started using it again a month ago and so far only got like 8 matches and I doubt I got ugly over the course of a year.

Why not swipe right to win? Legit question, did tinder change their algorithm or something? I've always swiped right on everything and I just unmatch if they're gross Lol

Pic - definitely didn't match that one :(

Going with what said, show us some of your conversations if you have any

How did you style your profile? Maybe the corny only works with a certain type

I mean if you explicitly say that you just sound like a narcissistic douchebag

Yes I researched their algorithm, tinder heavily penalizes you if you swipe right on too many profiles. They reward users that are selective but not too selective (think a 3:1 left to right swipe ratio)

I actually just today deleted my account and remade it lol cause I read the algorithm gives a big boost to new users, wanted to see if that would improve my chances. But to give you an idea I don't use pickup lines or anything, I usually just make a comment/question about the girl's profile

Ive been on it for a few months, and I think its all down to cool pics.
Do the same tricks girls do.
The things is, without words, you need to prove you are fun and attractive. But making an effort so you appear like you arent making a effort. Like, ask a friend to take picture of you when "you arent looking" like sitting shirtless near a ledge while pouring water, that kind of gay shit.

Hmm, I wonder if that penalty applies to paid users. I bought a year sub when they did the $25 Black Friday special. I'll try playing with the ratio though , I always thought I should get more matches (I'm also tall, white and 7/10). I can talk my way into a date though so let's help op, I just need more matches LoL

You come across as gay tbh.

>Twinkish look and pictures with only guys.
> Feminine hip lean, legs close together and embracing other guys in a lineup with a look of sheer delight on your face.
>Graduation pic: Stood with someone more masculine and taller makes you look younger/weak.

Im going to assume your not gay because you'd most likely be on tinder or getting ur butt stuffed right now cuz getting laid as a gay guy in grinder is retardedly easy.

Btw im Bi, use both tinder/grinder and get the top 10th percentile of users on both so I can speak with authority on this.

>shirtless near a ledge while pouring water, that kind of gay shit.

You aren't going to get much with that my dude

Go to a party OP, get ur mate to take a picture of you talking to girls and being funny. Girls instinctively get attracted to guys if they see that shit. It vets you as not being a creep and kinda makes them jealous.

With guys idk does it seem douchey if you show pics like that?

I wouldn't know I've never experimented with the paid plan, I think the penalty would be the same but I'm not certain

1. What does twinkish even mean
2. If you're trying to get girls doesn't it seem counter-productive to show pics with girls
3. I mean doesnt it help to show that you're social and have friends (i.e. I'm enjoying myself)
4. That graduation pic is kinda old so yea I understand why I look like that

Like I said, isn't that counter-productive to already show yourself with other girls

He has a point, try to get pictures next to your smaller friends, if you have pictures from your senior banner from when you were in track (I assume both that you were in track and that your school gave those pictures to you if they were ever taken) use one. Usually you look pretty alpha in those. also if you have any friends that are grills you could ask them to help you. That's what I did for mine and It helped.

>extensive research on algorithm
kek

lol the algorithm is if you swipe right and they swipe right you match. swiping right on less people doesn't improve your chances of anyone swiping right..

No but it can determine how often you show up on other peoples profile that's what he meant

>Like I said, isn't that counter-productive to already show yourself with other girls
not the guy your replying to but i can answer..
they get jealous seeing you with other girls and it makes them want you more.

studies have been done.

100 girls seeing pics of guys that are "single vs 100 dif girls seeing the same pics of guys that are "taken"

taken guys get higher ratings

That's a good idea with the smaller friends actually, I'll try using that. For track tho I had some bad acne then so idk if those are the best pictures

metro.co.uk/2016/02/27/how-does-tinder-actually-work-5721632/

Everyone wants what they can't have. Even if its only a little bit they instantly feel the desire to have it. Its a real thing

Just looking at your screenshot, here's my advice:

Your pictures suck. The angles and lighting are bad/not flattering. You do also come off as possibly gay. This is based on the combination of your features and smile, as well as your haircut. Not much you can do, but there are a few things.

First, actually smile. Not the fake, closed mouth thing you're doing. A real, toothy smile. Second, adjust your posture to be more aggressive/assertive. Third, where some slightly stylish clothes instead of basic t-shirt and shorts/pants.

Upload better pictures. The angle and lighting on the main one is terrible. The second one is just horrible. Bad angle, bad lighting, blurry, and your expression is derpy. In the third, all your friends look goofy. Everyone's clothes are just so childish. No style. The graduation picture is the best one you've got, and you fall to the wayside because your friend is the one decked out, and he looks taller because of the hat.

Finally, write SOMETHING interesting in your "about" section. Something that makes you just that little bit different, or interesting, or clever, or whatever. Something to hook a girl if she doesn't immediately swipe, but decides to look at your whole profile. Not a lot, just a sentence or two. Maybe a whole paragraph AT THE MOST, but definitely more than what you've got so far.

Does it matter if the girls with you in the pictures are attractive or not?

Alright tbh I didn't have a lot to work with since I don't have/take a lot of pictures of myself.

But isn't it better to have candid pics? Like doesn't it seem disingenous if the lighting, angle etc are perfectly staged?

Also what do u mean something interesting in the about section, do u mean like a joke?

Post a pic with your dog, if you don't have a dog - get a dog.

Yes, no girl is jealous of s dumbster fire

Yeah i did that if you look at the profile image i posted

>no girl is jealous of a dumpster fire
Kek

the algorithm matches you with people who swipe on your pictures as much they've been swiped. you dont even get shown to hot girls

Some of you seems to be Tinder-master so here's my question concerning the pick up lines in the description : I neither wanna sound cringe nor just put my home town - age - things I like to do (implying gilrs mostly put that sort of things in their description) but the more I use Tinder, the more I feel that I should be the cringiest possible to get a match.

What are you're thoughts about that ? Any advice ?

Idk if this helps but thisvideo popped up on my feed:

youtu.be/COIjJxPCb9k

Try it, what do you have to lose

U gotta keep in mind that this is how a girls tinder looks like.

U gotta catch her attention quick and get her number/snap asap. Never start with Hey/sup ull get lost in the crowds.

First picture is the most important cuz that's what separates you from a quick swipe left and a look into ur profile. Have ur face shown(no sunglasses/masks etc) . No other people. Pets are a plus. Then as second and 3rd have another angle of face and a full body too. Rest can be whatever makes u stand out from everyone else.

And bio writing is a pain. But Def try to be funny. Usually list off all the boring info at the bottom (where u went study and ur fav food and the stuff most people have) and have a good joke at the top

>Did u die ?

top kek

>I can give you my tip?

Dude that video is 18 minutes can i get a tl;dr

Yeah i have a pet and stuff of my face (no sunglasses) but still don't get matches. Also trying to be funny in your bio seems like an easy way to be cringey since most of the time it ends up not being funny.

I understand not having great photos to work with. You're right, you don't want professional looking photos, but the photos you do have there are bad all the same. I would bet money that if you used better pictures you would see an increase in matches.

As for writing something interesting, I mean exactly that. It could be a joke, it could be an unusual hobby, it could be just a little info about you and what you like, or where you live, or how you think. What you write doesn't matter as much as how you write it. Make it sound witty.

1. In the first pic your dog looks like he's got more going on than you.
2. In the second your friend looks like he's about to offer you his penis.
3. Next looks like a gang bang with the boys.
4. And finally it looks like you do ficki ficki with immigrants.

tl;dr - Try some new pics.

I recently downloaded tinder because i was bored, i got a good number of matches too but then i have like no idea what to do.

Like "hey" or some shit is obviously too boring but these dumb jokes or pickup lines seem so fucking cringy lol no way they work ?

I guess the best bet is to use something from their profile but many girls don't really have something there to work with

I have no problems starting conversation in person but online it all kinda seems awkward as fuck

Any tips ?

Maybe asking a question in your bio or posing a challenge would be good, "I bet my dog is cooler than any dog you've ever seen" and then make up an elaborate story about your dog, just something to start a conversation and in the off chance get a grill to message you first.

Dude, your pics suck. You ain't bad looking, but women hate pics with pets, group photos or shit like that. Make some decent photos in your natural habitat.

Don't be ridiculous who would be attracted to anyone that had a bunch of pictures of someone sleeping on their profile

Women do not hate pics with pets. Have gotten so many comments about cats. And so many girls have "just on here to look at ur pets" /"I'll like ur pet more than u"

that advice is contra what nearly everyone else has said (besides the pics sucking obviously)

kek

That's me too honestly but I like i said I can't get anything so idk

Besides what you've already said being correct (mention something in their pictures or profile) also do what this guy said. I know, it's cheesy as fuck, but it does work.

Well i guess i try it never thought something like that works but I guess they are on tinder for a reason too haha

E-dating is naturally corny...it's much different from real life

Are u saying this from experience?

You can make do with just the main pic, the other pics look stupid. Also include a full body pic where you are outdoors. Not a topless pic because some girls are turned off by that.

>I'm not even bad looking

Alright then look at my pics and u be the judge

Show pics then

look towards the top of the thread i already posted my profile

Have you tried getting cock instead?

Would you let me do it in the bum?

no

not bad but that pic of u leaning back looks kinda gay

Can you post a screenshot of your matches so far user?

see

instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=en