Confess your sins

Sometimes I go through my library and pretend I'm on a segment of What's in My Bag?, elaborating about different artists and albums and such to a camera crew that doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/indieheads/wiki/essentials?st=J4S2XFTP&sh=ee239fd9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

most of us do at least a variation of that. not necessarily WimB but you get the jist

I hate most Sup Forumscore

Sometimes, when listening to music, I imagine singing it in front of my high school class and they all clapped.

2real4me

I enjoy music

haha who does that...

I imagine myself going back in time, murdering different artists and stealing their music.
In particular, I'd kill Bob Dylan and start releasing stuff from Highway 61 Revisited but in elementary school so that the world would think I was a supergenius.
These fantasies are pretty detailed too.
I only play trumpet and violin, so I try and think of ways to make guitar and piano music sound right on the former instruments.
I also think about the lyrics and which ones I would change to sound personal to me, so that it would be easier to believe I'd written them.

I unironically like browsing /r/indieheads

unforgivable.

I imagine myself giving interviews about my album that doesn't exist.

Its not like artists personal life's are really well known, if you could go back in time and steal the music who would have a reason to believe you didn't write it

I saw the Insane Clown Posse play their Riddlebox album in its entirety last year and it was one of the best/most fun shows I have ever been to (I've been to 300+ concerts in my life).

I do this with so many things, I think I'm going crazy.

i post on Sup Forums

I listen to actual music and not the prolefeed shilled here.

I created a fictional basketball league with musicians. Kanye West won his third ring last season playing for the Chicago Bulls against Kendrick Lamar and the Los Angeles Lakers.

I still listen to skrillex sometimes

How do they score points?

ball in the hoop

i'm black

I used a Sun O)))/Ulver track as a temporary score to a video I made as an assignment and forgot to replace it before turning it in. They didn't catch it. This is why that video will never be posted.

yo deshawn

Neither Kanye West or Kendrick Lamar are musicians

hahaha Le Crap = rap am i right user?

:^)

I only come here to shitpost, since I have nothing better to do

Seems pretty Sup Forums, honesty

i do this
but it will happen for real soon

I imagine I'm in an interview talking about my career that doesn't exist sometimes

You're lying though

i want to blow someone from this godforsaken board

i hate ALL Sup Forumscore

I listen to XXXtenacion unironically

What song?

i spaz out like i'm on some thom yorke shit when i'm singing

I make my playlists to be exactly 9 songs just like my favorite radio station

I hate Twenty One Pilots but my favorite track of the 2010s is by them

I like to pretend I'm Kurt Cobain when I play my guitar. I try to make my voice sound like his singing voice. I write songs with inspirations stemming from Nirvana. Only thing is I'm not left handed.

>I've planned out what I would buy on my What's In My Bag? episode even though I will never have one

nop

Let There Be Light, the first track off of Terrestrials.

lots of people do this. including myself.....

I drop trip to make posts that I don't want attached to me.

I really, truly, genuinely love Taylor Swift's music

What a faggot, own up to it. You pussy

Aight. I'm the queer that says Curb and The State are fine albums every Nickelback thread.

>I know something you don't know...

I listen to music I find fun and don't believe that quality of music can be defined beyond personal taste

the state is a good album imo, my band covered breath the other month for the literal bants

I've tried talking my band into covering something off one of those albums for the same reason. It would be funny to see the reaction to that in a live situation.
Do you guys play it straight or have you reworked it so it isn't quite so obvious?

Keep us posted user

i do this but for those shitty p4k videos. i play out scenarios where my shitty shoegaze band (that doesn't exist) gets asked about if fidget spinners are over or under rated or something. i don't like most p4k-core, but i'd want to be a p4k-core artist so that i'd know at least few people like what i make.

i used to be a tripfag

i genuinely regret it

Hollywood Undead is my guilty pleasure, only swan songs though.

Pussy

what song?

How long & what was your name

thats basically what mainstream rock music did for like fifteen years

Terrible, absolutely disgusting

I do the same but I try to sound like Jerry Cantrell

I fucking LOVE third wave Post-Rock.
I like atmosphere, tension, buildups and crescendos.

I've pretty much stopped downloading music and use Spotify almost exclusively

So do I. It's a top-tier subreddit. It's basically Sup Forums on reddit.

same here

I actually really fucking hate Sup Forums

I feel this way but about Sup Forums. I go there all the time despite how fucking mad it makes me.

I think Everything Now is going to be my favorite Arcade Fire release.

I unironically love Death Grips.

I literally have no clue why I'm even bothering to post here right now

kys

Go fuck yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I enjoy more of Taylor Swift's music than I should.

If you enjoy the new record it's fine.
Speak For Yourself, however...that's another story.

Literally everyone likes Blank Space. Not liking Blank Space would be like not liking Gaga's Paparazzi, even if you hate Gaga herself.
You just have to admit it's a good song.

I've created around twenty songs wherein I mimic Greed/Holy Money -era Swans. I can naturally modulate my voice so that it sounds the same as Gira's, so I think they're all pretty good. I also have starved myself during the past seven months, in order to morph my body into that of 1986 Michael Gira.

You should've just FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

why can I relate

So an objectively worse version of what is already shit with even more circlejerking and an unironic far progressive left slant that considers euphemisms for masturbation oppressive?

Nah, that's /r/music

I used to tripfag as well but people doxed me. Worst decision of my life

can...can I hear some?

Nah. r/indieheads is Sup Forums but sans shitposting. Mostly just discussion about different albums and sphere happenings and whatever. Give it a chance, seriously. It's not as bad as the rest of reddit and not nearly as bad as Sup Forums. It's a pretty good place to find music.

What do you look like now? What is the result of your starvation?

Death Grips is unironically my favorite band

when I'm alone where nobody can hear me I review albums as if I'm recording a video. I can spend up to 20 minutes on an album

Not going to lie, I do this too sometimes. I wish I had more friends that talked about music.

I usually listen to metal but when I masturbate I put crappy pop music so I feel like I'm with a girl when I cum

5'10--225 lbs -> 5'10--135 lbs
I don't look very much like him, because I have very little muscle; but when I'm satisfied with the weight loss, I'll probably begin lifting. After some time, perhaps I will be close. Although, I might just choose to remain small. It feels pretty good to be weak.

you're not wrong. this list is better than this chart
reddit.com/r/indieheads/wiki/essentials?st=J4S2XFTP&sh=ee239fd9

I've daydreamed about him interviewing me at least once.

I still really like Britney Spears' singles, and use a Russian (?) bootleg to listen to them.

Included is a picture of the cover art

Start lifting now. If you want the young Gira fit start hitting the gym asap. If you aren't looking to cut corners and actually get that body start eating healthily and do body weight training and jard manual labor. Gira didn't go to the gym to get big, he did work and took care of his body which is why he still looks great.
I too have done this.

I have literally acted out "interviews" in which he digs up some obscure shit about me and I react with a "OMG how did u no????/?"

Fucking kill me.

>I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN
>I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME

>PAPA
>PAPARAZZI

I liked most of the songs on Humanz and have listened to submission on repeat multiple times.

i listen to bones

>Admitting using Reddit

This is what's wrong with this board. You need to go back.

Guilty of all of these

"no"