Anyone else love that rape scene in drgon tattoo

Anyone else love that rape scene in drgon tattoo

i did like seeing roon's cute butt

i liked the one in irreversible better

Am I demented for always getting hard for rape scenes in movies ?
Shouldn't emphaty keep me from chubbing up?

that thing the guy does where he straight up buries her face in his ass. thats the first thing I do during sex now

I fapped to this movie a few times desu
I was high

Nope, rape is natural, this is how women were impregnated in ancient times until a bunch of feminists decided to make it illegal and "worse" than murder.

i don't think i've ever seen a rape scene i didn't like

>mfw I saw it first time.

i like how the guy that raped her had to pretend to be horrified by the scene

You think Rooney was thinking about all the LEGO she would be able to buy by doing that scene?

why does Sup Forums bully rooney

>Yorick van Wageningen was so disturbed after shooting the rape scene with Rooney Mara that he spent a whole day locked in his hotel room, crying.

Yeah sure he did

I didn't know it was coming and it made me pretty uncomfortable

someone pls post the ass snack screenshot

It's sort of what naturally happens to autists.

I feel bad for Rooney. The poor girl even forgets to breathe sometimes.

Nice.

Honeslty I liked original with Naomi Rapace more.

Nope. Most people deep down like rape and wincest. People are hypocrites. That's existence for ya.

lol yeah "crying"

yeah that's totally what he was doing he wasn't sweating from furiously fapping for 10h straight

i think the best part about the scene is the fact that he has a routine surrounding it and he has a job where he works for the government and has a ridiculous amount of power over these women, who are typically from broken homes and easily manipulative to begin with, and then this is obviously the leftist feminist power fantasy where the girl takes revenge and sticks it to the man

also the swedish rape scene is better, it's identical almost, but it's better because the actress is actually fuckable

honestly one of the best castings ive ever seen.

also i love when actors love the characters they play, rooney totally went from pretty sundresses and shit to dressing more like lisbeth after playing her in the movie. its so cool seeing the effect a character has on an actor.

Oh yeah totes bro everyone just wants to kill and rape everyone why don't we just do that i mean this whole society thing is dumb let's just kill everyone it's great society and progress and humans striving to do something worthwhile with their time on earth that's idiotic because fuck it we all just want to rape each other all the time, damn are you a fucking genius scientist or something, how did you come to this marvelous and absolutely true conclusion you incredibly smart and talented and beautiful person, i love you

>tfw you'll never bury your face in a girl's ass
Feels bad.

Don't be an asshole, user. Let me guess, liberal?

reddit, but I forgive ya.

Rape scenes always make me nauseous. The male rape scene in Pulp Fiction was the worst

You heard why Sam Raimi put in tree rape right? And why he later said he was just a hot-headed 19 year old? It's not because tree rape is scary at all.

rape scenes disgust me.

post swedish rape webm pls

>only liberals have empathy

I guess it makes sense when you think about it.

Super fucking hot, but I feel like I piece of shit for fapping to it.

As a BDSM guy I can't help but be irked by the cleave gag: At least in the other version he stuffs cloth in her mouth first before cleave gagging her, in this one it's just a tie or some shit. That wouldn't really keep her quiet at all and she could easily push it out with her tongue to scream.

Also in the Swedish version the way she's restrained is rapey-er. He just binds her with wires and shit he had laying around, instead of all these handcuffs that he purposefully had laying around.

Itz only smellz

rooney a cute

do you think if instead of raping her he just ate her ass for an two hours she'd be okay with it?

>only liberals make a big and childish rant about a reasonable question
That's right user.

Woman spotted.

Subconsciously all women are okay with rape, because rape implies being wanted by men and that's the only thing women crave.

Butthurt redditor spotted.

Why would I be butthurt? You're the only one butthurt here posting your favorite fedora images from reddit.

>i have no argument

You are the one responding with bitchiness m8y, dont try and deny you a fustrated forever alone :^)

He just gave you an argument, it just flew over your head....

*tips fedora* isnt an argument

fuck off i hate rape

>I want an argument about how I think all women love rape because its the only way i'll get any

top kek. do you like prison rape too?

I'm responding to your posts because you responded to mine, I triggered the reaction in your brain that incited you to reply to my first post, not the other way around, so if someone's butthurt about something I said, that would be you.

What about the phrase "a picture's worth a thousand word"?

>NO U

Yes.
In my fap folder

anyone got the email where Roony is asking about the sequel

MTE

Prison rape isn't really rape in and of itself, sex in prison is a necessity because of the lack of females, there are certain rules in prison that guarantee no harm towards all involved parties, no one's going to come up to you and fuck you in the ass, unless you either want it or you wronged someone.

>Rooney Mara isn't fuckable
KYS
Y
S

>homosexuals do not exist

Man you are a new level of stupid, congrats.

>homosexuals do not exist
How retarded do you have to be to glean that from my post?

>sex in prison is a necessity because of the lack of females

How retarded do you have to be to write a conflicted statement?

Wanted by powerful men*

How retarded do you have to be to not be able to read a post to the end?

You don't choose what turns you on and what doesn't
It's okay to get off on the idea of rape as long as you don't rape anyone and understand that rape is very bad thing

>rape

1 poster ITT really seems to be scared and is overcompensating by blindly rambling at others.

It doesn't really matter powerful or not, if a woman is kidnapped and then raped by a hobo nobody she will enjoy it and probably even date him afterwards just like most victims do date their rapists in prison. So in the woman's brain if you were able to kidnap and rape her, you're powerful enough.

>I would fuck anything that moves
Desperation, t.b.h

I did, how many times you gonna throw the word retarded around-because its not going to make you right. Next time pay attention to what you write fatty.

More like some SJW got his ass blasted and keeps posting fedora images.

Actually thats not true, if it was taste wouldnt change throughout the decades.

No you didn't, if you did, then you'd see that I explicitly said
>unless you want it
If you're too retarded to understand I'm talking about homos who want dick, then that's your problem.

>he wouldn't fuck anything that moves

>rape is very bad thing
It's not though.

>NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONEONE111

Cringe.

Yes you are, maybe take the advice and stop being so?

Nope.

.......................................................kek

i do all the time to my girlfriend

So you are content to be throughly embarassing? Well ok, but dont complain when people call you up on it is all. Cant have you acting like one of those awful sjw's. I mean you are already halfway there.....

do you think rooneys feets taste like candy? i do. i bet they taste like blue jolly rancher

I do it all the time to your mother.

Rooney "please respond" Mara

I'm just expressing my opinion, if that's embarrassing for you, that's your problem even more so if you get triggered by it so hard you start spamming fedora images. Might wanna rethink your life priorities.

i remember when she was the normal one

>u mad bro
ok kid.

>Says something contradictioary
>Gets called out on it
>I'm just expressing my opinion
>Says i'm getting triggered despite the fact hes clearly the one triggered by the fedora
>muh opinion

Like I say maybe reflect on your own stupidity before you go around calling people retards,

Top kek they are not even all mine but as you seem to like them so much
here ya go bro

>ywn ass snack her

>contradictory
Where?

>implying I didn't fap to it at least once.

I already said, have you forgotten already? this is what you were whining about right? FFS talk about dumb.