My girlfriend wants anal, I don't. What do? Pic related, it's her with her ex-boyfriend. Found it on her phone...

My girlfriend wants anal, I don't. What do? Pic related, it's her with her ex-boyfriend. Found it on her phone. I think it's gross.

Why in fucks name would YOU save pictures of her getting fucked by her ex?

Anal is great, you should try it.

You are the only man in the world who does not want to fuck ass

To be honest, she sent it to me to make me horny. But I think it's gross.

>it's her with her ex-boyfriend

I will not judge. I have pictures and videos of my ex-gfs as well.

Op really is a faggot for once

Try it. You might like it. Ask her if you can tie her up and call her names. It's fun. You'll see.

Sharing is caring.

I am to lazy to upload them. Sorry.

She's a whore for keeping that picture, but if OP doesn't fuck her ass the ex BF will.

Hell, me and everyone else ITT would. Anal is awesome.

I've never asked my wife for it, never really interested me but if she asked and wanted it i'd sure as shit give it a try.

He lives 600 miles away. I don't believe it.

World's every day more a shittier place.

No pun intended?

I'm with you op. Putting your dick in an asshole is gay. Doesn't matter the gender of the asshole, only fags fuck that hole.

I just don't want shit on my dick. Is it worth it?

nope

asses are not made for insert, only for expelling

No. Fucking an asshole not only gives you shit bacteria in your urethra, its the start of the slippery slope into leftist degeneracy.

give her to me

She just texted me that she will swallow it afterwards. I will give it a shot. Thanks for your advice.

Maybe I will dump some picture later.

That's why enemas were made retard

make your gf clean her asshole out 3x
put some air fresheners in there
and pound her butthole bitch

I am going to chide you until you do.

Can confirm. Got a UTI from anal. Lol

You are joking, don't you? Who puts airfresheners in buttholes of other people?

Keep going.

i do

Not true.

try to overcome it, maybe youll like it, but tell her you want her to clean her self throughly (enema and shit) so there should not be anything for you to feel gross about because it will be clean

But what if she wants me to come inside her butt? What will happen? I will do it but I still think it's gross.

Looks like she knows how to proper clean her arsehole. Go for it. Use condom if you're not sure. You should experiment bondage with that broad also.

Put a condom and fuck her ass.
If you don't want, I can fuck her ass, only for help you, of course

Chide. Chide chide chide. Feeling the guilt, yet? It'll only get worse until you share those holes.

Let's make a deal. You post one, then I do.

>have gf
>don't fulfill her sexual desires
>???
>be single

that's how it works, so you better fuck her asshole

>your dick in an asshole is gay
you because gays do it
you know what gays also they? they breathe
you better stop breathing now or you are a faggot

I will, okay? But shall I come in her mouth or butt? She wants to swallow. But what if there is shit on my dick?

This

That's HER problem.

>I think it's gross.
Yes, you might as well have sex with a sewer.

Anal is nice, you should try it but with condom

She wants it without one. Now I really think she is nasty.

Most guys want to fuck ass b cause thier girls dont. Priblem is yours does so ur not into it. My advice is to let her fall asleep and then fuck her ass. Gotta do it like a ninja tho...you cant let her wake up.

So I have to kill her first?

That makes no sense.

yeah best option because shit

First of all, don't do it equals letting her ex do it.

Secondly, why do you care so much? It's a hole, both are good. It doesn't make much difference to you, but it does to her, she can have more sensitive asshole than pussy. Maybe she orgasms only from doing anal? Ask her why anal if you didn't already.

Lastly, it's important that if she wants anal she needs to fucking wash that asshole. If she doesn't keep a proper hygiene and diet, don't do it. You give her something, she needs to give back (ie. making it as pleasant and clean for you as possible).

>literal only man in world who doesn't like anal
>knows he's a total faggot
>talks openly about not liking anal
Hold on, this seems familiar. Brenpai, is that you?

But will it still feel nice? Sometimes I am not able to come when wearing one. Most times we do it without.

nope

If my gf kept pictures of her ex, especially pictures like this, I'd gtfo.

Is there anybody here who thinks butt is better than pussy?

I have pictures of my exes too.

Incorrect

Did it faggot pic related

While I share your lack of enthusiasm surrounding anal, I'd say you should at least give it a whirl. She does what she can to turn you on, right? Return the favor by fucking that pooper.

It's not my favorite thing (vaginal and oral are best for me), but if a girl wants anal I'm game as long as she preps the area.

They're called homosexuals

Was it better than pussy?

But she is you girlfriend, talk to her and tell that you could try if you use a condom, maybe a extra thin condom so she will say yes.
Or you could buy a penis extender so you make your gf happy and you dont feel the shit in your dick.
Or you final option is you became a cuck...

Gays also do blowjobs
Are you gonna stop getting head so you don't become a faggot

They are both good. Just do it

I will do it. And when I have shit on my dick at least I have a reason to never do it again.

anal is great, my wife loves it.

And how do you think it is? Did you ever had shit on your dick?

OP is a cuck faggot.

Just go buy her an enema and let her know when she's ready you are. There will be no shit. Hell I've fuck many chicks in the ass and only once did I get shit dick. You will be fine as long as she doesn't have to shit before you start

If you're worried about shit on your dick, wear a condom, make her get an enema, it will be fine.

Also her pussy is great, post moar

Lol my bf does this exact thing to me, I ask him of course. He likes tying me up and I like it too. its been a minute since I've been tied up and I miss it. Good fund days.

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>u kno the rules
>cool story faggot

I asked my bf if his dick was ever dirty after fucking my ass, he said no. He made me like anal so much

First post something from your gf.

Show boipussy

You should ask her to assdildo you, it would help you understand how great it feels. Don't be an idiot.

tits or gtfo

Ah shit, be a man, fuck that greased up asshole

Now that sounds gay.

Eww lol

No pun intended?

All I have on my phone

>Asking a faggot for tits
>Being this new

>Doesn't check trips
>Boipussy
>Eww

Just die now

No he's just autistic, cause I already said inb4 hah. Or he just can't read. And I don't really consider myself a faggot. More of a sad autist. I have issues

You are going to get red-pilled so fucking hard. Almost as hard as your wife gets fucked in the ass by her ex.

Been thinking about it

So respect Trips and show boipussy

Better now than never I say

She's not my wife. Can you even read?

>implying faggots don't have tits

I repeat: tits or gtfo

YE HELL YEAH ANAL
I never had sex before so i cant relate 18 still virgin fml

Would you do anal if she properly prepped for it (cleaning out rectum beforehand)?

If so, make that a requirement and go nuts. Anal is a nice tight fuck.

barely, I do watch king of the hill

Cant, don't have one. Sorry to disappoint you

She trying to cuck you op?

>Inplying tits or GTFO applies to anything other than subhuman attention whoreing females

Time for you to leave kid

You failed english? Bobby you speak English

>so butthurt he starts playing the adult

But does it kill the romance? It sounds very clinical.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

we need more pics before we can give you a decent advice