So who does the DCEU cast as the Joker since Leto sucked?

So who does the DCEU cast as the Joker since Leto sucked?

Who would you cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus what a mess Leto was
All that marketing and fabricated story of him going full autist for 10 forgettable minutes.
jack gyllenhaal Maybe?

Just drop the Joker for now. Give another villain a chance to shine.

I'm the joker baby

Scarecrow will be amaing tbqh

Can you let this meme die holy crap he wasn't on for 10 minutes and wasn't a main character either. Last I check it was called Suicide Squad not Joker Squad.

Gary Busey

/thread

Also Bruce Willis as the new Lex Luthor.

This guy.

let the joker lie dormant for like twenty to thirty years

we have had a lot of him in the past ten.

Time for a good riddler to show up, or a respectable killer croc.

Maybe another penguin .

Steve Buscemi

Idris Elba

Mads

MOM'S

Drew Russell

The best Joker is the one I remember from my childhood.

this

I want to see fucking scarecrow or someone else man, i've had enough of clowns, you can only do so much with a character anyway

Willem Dafoe

everyone shits on origins, but that joker sequence on the asylum was great

also they're gonna keep leto, but if I had to cast someone it would be a 20 years younger dafoe

I dont really know who else fits the profile

then again ledger didnt, and he turned out great

>BACK TO CAPESHIT?!

GREEN LIGHT IT

Every autistic person I've met thinks Hamill is the best joker. Make of it what you will.. If you prefer Hamill, get tested.

>lex luthor is a bald middle aged man
>cast a young actor with hair

I'm not even mad, just dissapointed

also best joker is TAS

Leo

You just know he'd be good

I want another Anarchist but I know the execs don't have the balls to try that again

I think you need to get yourself checked lad

Mark Hamill was the best Joker.

They should cast a different actor in each movie to capture how the Joker changes throughout the comics

Poor Leto. I mean, did he know he'd be cut down to 10?

I miss the Riddler and the Penguin.

Can we actually have a new villain this time? And like i dont fucking know, a crossover with Blade?

>make killing joke movie
>its shit

whatever

they want the hot topic, bad make up, tattoo crowd

also anarchist was fine once

who's the best joker then?

>penguin and riddler appeared only once in movies

why

Joaquin Phoenix

>a crossover with a half vamprie killing vampires and batman fighting them

I know batman has supernatural stuff, but no thanks

Maybe Batman's buddy got bitten by a vampire and it turns him into a criminal on the run from the authorities after killing three people,one of who happens to be Blade's buddy as well. So then it turns into a situation where Batman's sense of Justice conflict with Blade's policy of exterminating every vampire no matter who they are?

Next Joker (pic related)

Agreed. The damage done by Leto and Ayer is too much. We need years to recover from it.

There's only one answer

We expose the truth that the Joker has been dead for years and that Leto's Joker is actually Jason Todd.

Leto needs a second chance. DC Management mess with it the whole time.

There's only one:
youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64

Old joker would suit old batman.

The Penguin was fucking great in the movie.

and yet the trailers made it look like he was the main antagonist of the movie

I'm a DC fan too, but come on, give it a fuckin rest pleb. He did a bad job. Get over it.

>Hasn't seen any of the dark knight films

>Ledger Dafoe Joker
JUST

You guys really can't seem to get past BRAVONOLAN.....

I really like Burn Gorman for the role. I've seen him playing loads of very different characters and he's got an underlying, dead eyed intensity, even when doing comic relief in stuff like pacific rim.

He didn't look bad at the end of the movie. It was his performance which was shit.
>Hey gais I'm Lex Junior! Yippee!! Hooray!!
WAT

i honestly dont know why this hasn't happened yet
how can any casting director not see this already

Dunno man, it's just that The Joker is the perfect anti thesis to Batman, until someone writes a new original villian that gels with batman that well the joker will just keep raining supreme

Ben Foster

>raining supreme
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Almost every poster has him in the center

>intensive purposes

Never seen this pasta before, mate?

Maybe Dafoe doesn't want to be the Joker?
But old creepy joker won't roll well with all the teen/young adult girls.

Scarecrow WAS amazing.

FTFY

Best Joker coming through.

Teens and Young adults a shits.

Partymn! New king in town!

I actually liked Leto's joker. It was much more sexual than previous Jokers, allowing for a different kind of dynamic.

>So who does the DCEU cast as the Joker since Leto sucked?
>Who would you cast?
How about Mark Hamill?

Ledger Joker is one of the greatest Jokers in film

Who should they cast for an "off the deep end" New 52 Endgame joker?

Sam Hyde could do a good Joker

Nah that guy is a pretty big faggot, doesn't really have any talent or anything.

This man is perfect for the Joker.
Prove me wrong.

Would Jim carrie make a OK joker?

Holy fucking shit I would kill to see an Always Sunny-style show with the cast playing batman villains
>glenn as joker
>charlie as an illiterate riddler or the ratcatcher
>rob as bane
>danny reprising as the penguin
>kaitlin as scarecrow, aka joanna crane

Fuck me. The Waitress would be a perfect Harley in the context of Always Sunny.

Why not make Kaitlin Harley, and have the abusive relationship between her and Glenn. It would fit perfectly.

Plus the McPoyles as the bat family

>implying that isn't the face of a legit madman, broken down by society, and completely whacko