Trap/femboy thread

trap/femboy thread
OC stuff and webms more than welcome

Traps are gay

hi Meredith here!

I'm still here my dudes!
Also person who liked my pink panties, My GF bought them for me but I just want some black ones tbh

did she ever come back to post here again?

TRAPS ARE MANLY FUCK YOU. T
YOU ARE GAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE DICKGIRLS

how many real cocks have you sucked off with your pretty lips irl?

I HATE the zipper in these jeans

you should have probably put a disclaimer and say only hot OC stuff is more than welcome or you're gonna get some fucking dogs (like there already is in this thread)

God Sup Forums needs to ban these faggot threads they worse than the banana thread.

might aswell unzip it and take those jeans off :p

Hi again!

really?

Sweet! I bet you'll have a blast ;)

inquiring minds want to blow their loads..

can we please see your tight little sissy hole. god you are a beaut!

I want to try and become a better trap, but I have no idea how the clothing sizes work. I would love a maid dress like that, but no idea which size to get

i thinks its awesome that your gf bought you panties!! :)

>I want to make ass babies with her.

is this you? look good

Really cute outfit!! c:
Yee ik I'm ugo
She likes it when I "Trap" I'm already a big fag so it works out lol

moar legs please cutie

would she share you with a guy?

thank you! :) I liked the faded jeans look but they're not as small as I ordered sadly
always wanting to see me naked! Can I interest you in another photo perhaps? I try to be modest on here and lewd elsewhere

cute tummy/10 would kiss

biggest fantasy?

Are there any vegan traps? I wonder if these exist.

qt

Opal trap is best trap

HSHSHSJS FUCK SO CUUUUUTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALL READY GOD DAMN
Legs coming up next!!!
Probably, but we want to be weeb fucks and fuck a cute Asian girl or trap.

Sorry, I haven't got any pics of it. I never like the way it looks and delete the pics :p

You can google sizes and measure yourself to figure it out :)

Nope, that's MainlyUSedForWalking (on Tumblr). A huge inspiration

i know her by willow hart and yeah

they may be, but id fuck one and suck ones dick but wouldnt do it with a regular guy.

would snuggle and cuddle/10

traps dont like fatties right?

Did you ever take new pics? You said your tripod was broken or something last time I saw you.

Maybe if you're daddy weight. If you're a 300 pound neckbeard, probably not.

>f you're daddy weigh

190 5'7"

Idk you'd have to ask one. I'd lose weight and try to become a trap at 5'7"

hi dude

>5'7"

pretty standard height in my country, that's how we spot foreigners. will lose weight, but won't become a trap.

kek. Hi dad.

I'd imagine a lot of traps have daddy fetishes. That tends to go with being gay nowadays

yea kinda i wish i had a daddy :(

I'd be happy being the daddy to a petite little trap.

rate

You look cute, faggot

:)

I've taken one set since then (pic related). Time and money have pretty tight for a while now

Are these types actually attractive to Traps? When you say daddy do you mean older hairy big guys?

a daddy is a dominant male who takes on the role of a father-like figure. While daddies are often very domineering and authoritative, they are also usually very protective, much like a real father would be

also checked

>When you say daddy do you mean older hairy big guys?

When they say daddy they mean a male figure who will take care of them who they reward with sex.

By take care of them its obviously financial and some sort of "physical protection", much like you would take care of a child, you watch out for them and their well being. Traps and women will call daddy to anyone that invokes that mental image to them. That guy may not be attractive on his own, but him with the resources to protect you much like you would a child, is attractive.

Hey ladies, Where do yous find all the sexy underwear, lingerie and stockings etc.

UKFag here looking for some new panties and stockings

Moar

typically best to order online

sauce

disgusting

You need to sell more used underwear to finance the clothes.

probably are some since soy is recommended for increasing estrogen levels.

Aw

OH JESUS

I've been ordering off of lovehoney but I have everything I want off of that site, haven't been able to find any other decent sites, Ann Summers has some nice stuff but it's a bit steep.

AHAHAHAHA

show us your booty daddy ;p

Put down the twinkies breh

jesus christ, you're married why the fuck would you risk putting a pic of yourself on here

just stop eating

thicc

Scientifically untrue and seemingly as immutable a myth as the gender wage gap being a result of discriminate bias against women in how much they're paid for their work. If anything, all of the growth hormones and antibiotics in 99.9% of commercially produced meat and dairy (by)products is the cause of hormonal imbalances in men and women alike.

I only did that the once because the guy offered £30 for something I paid £5 for!

I'd do it again though

Yeah I'm dieting. I'm kind of posting to get negative reactions to shame myself into keeping it up.

if your wife doesnt mind if then why do you care

Nice lingerie! Where did you get it from?

>I'd do it again though
do you do paypal or amazon gift card or something else?

Trap here, you're fucking gross and I'm a gay ass trap.
And this wtf

Self esteem, self confidence and a better life.

GROSS OMFG

Paypal and Amazon Gift Cards

Amazon, I think. It was a while ago

ty daddy ;)

kik elvish_boy

whether it's scientifically untrue or not makes no difference. Most people don't actually take an interest in results of scientific studies, I was just referring to how, if you look at any yellow-paper style news outlets or those dumb "trap body guides", you get many baseless recommendations for avoiding (red) meats or eating more soy and dairy based products to achieve a trap-y body.

>self esteem
>posts naked selfie on Sup Forums

perhaps you need to work on that some other way. dont you have a friend to go to the gym with? id actually ask my buddy to start going with me but i dont think he enjoys my company that much lol

Those balls look like raw meat in mozzarella cheese format.

everything looks good, except for those shoes.

No one will know who I am. Hitting gym too. I'm a fat piece of shit but I don't want to be forever.

Have you considered castration? Burdizzo is bloodless. Pretty hot

I want to fuck this gurl . ..

>Legs coming up next!!!
legs when?

this... im still waiting